kaiserboating-com-au Reviews

Telephone
Read kaiserboating-com-au Reviews

info@kaiserboating.com.au

13/95 Brunel Road

Tell us how kaiserboating-com-au made you happy
Purchased Delux 600D Boat cover for my 17ft runabout 16 months ago, Material wasn’t waterproof as described. The material has degraded and started to tear last weekend. I contacted Kaiser, he said that’s all you get from out covers, unless it’s under cover or in a garage. Don’t waste your money....
Very happy with my outdoor table & chairs cover. Could not find any company who had 1 big enough to cover a 9 piece setting. Highly Reccomend Kaiserboating products. 5 star rating.👍
I ordered the cover for my tinny, put it on the boat for the first time, drove 20kms and the the cover kept flapping around and not staying on the boat. The next 20kms after relocating the cover on the boat, the cover flapped about and broke the rear light on the boat. After 100kms and 3 stops the cover was torn at a strap as well as at the point it sits near the motor. Two emails to support have been ignored.
Excellent service, including shipment communication and delivery, and the purchased product.
Been fantastic to deal with on both occasions. Postage was really fast.
Never got my item no one will message back my advice is avoid shopping hear i know I never will
Fast and easy transaction. Item as deacribed. Happy with my purchase.
product arrived well packaged and promptly. totally satisfied and would recommend.
GOT IT TODAY 6.9.19. LOOKS WELL DESIGNED. I WILL HAVE LOTS OF HAPPY BIKE WINCHING ONTO THE TRAILER. THANK YOU
Great product with an amazing price
Highly recommend! Easy transaction. Fast delivery. Product as described. Placed the order online on Monday. Got tracking number within the day. Product was received within two days.
Reliable service , product was as expected, aftercare service. I would use this store online again and highly recommend.
Iam so impressed with the prompt service .It only took a couple of days to be delivered to my door step after ordering .
Have asked for a invoice so I can pay by credit card, have had no response and you cancelled my order, you you do not accept credit card don’t advertise you do, the on order only had the option for direct deposit which I won’t do with any online companies.
Great service and speedy delivery
Dealing with Kaiserboating was made very easy, product exactly as required, delivery very fast, price right, couldn’t be better Thanks
Good easy service thumbs up
very
Product is top quality, same with delivery and communication.
Can't review as I have not yet received my order
kaiserboating-com-au is rated 4.20 based on 25 reviews