Kapow Meggings Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,230 reviews
Read Kapow Meggings Reviews

Tell us how Kapow Meggings made you happy
Great quality and fantastic experience wearing my leggings.
Leggings are Too small
Hey Richard! Sorry the leggings are not the right fit for you. You can check out sizing chart at the bottom of our home page, and also on the product page for any of our leggings. If you'd like to return these please contact info@kapowmeggings.com. Have a great day!
ALL GOOD, FROM ORDERING TO DELIVERY.
1st rate customer service. Immediate response to questions or concerns.
Love the style and fit,the only feedback I have is when exercising they tend to ride down at the the back, when doing dumbbell exercises,squats,lunges. Don't why this is because they will fit great in all the right places ,I've different pair of kappow leggings and they stay in place,if this could be rectified they would be perfect.
Good experience
As usual, easy to order and quick to ship. If you have an issue, they'll work with you to fix it.
Wore these denim tights to dinner with my friends the other night and they all asked me where I got the new jeans. I grabbed my friend sitting beside me and put his hand on my thigh under the table and the Look on his face was priceless and he then kept rubbing my thighs till we left the restaurant and I thought he was going to follow me back to my apartment lol. They look like real jeans. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Just perfect!
I’m loving my meggings!
From the beginning everything goes well - no complaints to be made.
These Meggjeans are fun to wear. Wishing for some Anaconda too.
My second pair of Meggings. This time I went for a pair of the compression type, which had a phone and a separate zip pocket. These are brilliant, so comfy and warm
Excellent quality and manufacturing replicating skinny jeans well. Extremely comfortable.
Have bought several pairs. The best (for me) is Nightrider. I wear them as day-to-day street wear, but a bit oversized so as not to look too tight when shopping in Waitrose - nowadays, am no longer a young man! For me, they work very well. Marketing idea: what about a (probably limited) range of senior meggings (Smeggings?) a bit looser around the ankle more room in the legs? All the youngsters who buy Kapow grow older some day. I've bought from many suppliers and Kapow is about the best. The key is the good quality material.
Perfect fit!
The Nightrider meggings are simply spectacular! They look great even on my 42 inch fuller figured frame. I remain so pleased that Kapow does not shut out us heavier guys from enjoying your product. I will be buying more for sure. Thank you!
Kapow is great to work with, shipping is fast but prices are a little too high for the product.
I had an excellent experience with, wonderful customer service, 5star!.
Great customer service from Chelsea and Jordan. Excited to get my pair