Kapow Meggings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
I love the Rev X 3/4 Tights. They are cool, and stylish. And they look so good. The artist who created them did a really great job. Another great addition to my Kapow collection.
They are perfect
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 11th April 2021
I haven't received it yet
Had a slight issue with receiving my recent pair of meggings. Jordan with Kapow stepped and corrected the issue right away. Overall I am very happy with Kapow. I highly recommend them.
Lovely fabulous super comfy Meggings ever
Super schneller Versand, alles gut!
This was a great experience overall. There aren’t enough words to describe how good it was. The service is great as well. I think the best part are the fun emails on the order and shipping.

Thank you.
I love them! They look real good. I wear them all the time. Too bad they're delicate that can't be washed whenever needed. It'd be great if they're durable. I'd wear them often.
Thanks Aussies Ben and Jordan
Thanks for the feedback, mate!
Jordan --> very sympathetic, committed and helpful. The quality of these Meggings is fantastic.
Thanks so much!
Must have a huge marketing budget! Early experience not so good - the blue metallic meggings got stains which were impossible to wash out. So they had to be discarded. Pity - they were expensive but good quality.
Very comfortable and very high quality. Good fit. I only wish I could have the phone pocket on the right side.
Thanks for the feedback, Brian!
Good service quick delivery good value and quality
Thanks, Mark!
Needed these for a movie shoot in Toronto and Kapow was able to rush them in a few short days. Very pleasant and easy people to deal with. I will definitely come back for more.
Happy to work with you, Christopher! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
I didn’t find the fit that great and was disappointed there is no draw string.
They are the best pair of meggings around. I will buy more.
Thanks, Bill! Looking forward to it.
I absolutely love disarray. It’s my no.1 in my collection BUT I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars only because it doesn’t have pockets.
Hey, Masudur. Thanks for the feedback. Pro tip: If you're looking for pockets galore, check out our Performance range!
My 3rd pair from y’all and my favorite. The galaxy print is flattering in all the right ways.
Love the other two pairs I have. These look cheap. Am planning a return.
Too bad that the shop is outside the European Union. I had to pay € 35,- extra due to VAT and customs handling costs.
But the meggings I ordered are of an amazing quality 💕
They’ve been great. Fast shipping and quality products.
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.80 based on 871 reviews