Kapow Meggings Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,710 reviews
Read Kapow Meggings Reviews

Tell us how Kapow Meggings made you happy
The "Skyfall" meggings are in a beautiful gray shining color. Comfortably and nice to wear during the day.
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 28th May 2024 Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 28th May 2024
I like it a lot. It looks sexy.leatherlook. Feels great
Really fast delivery and great quality product fits really snugly without being too tight
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 27th May 2024
They're dead comfy, and that's for everyday wear.
Form fitting and sexy, if you're into that kind of thing.
de nieuwe Berlin Vegan Leather Meggings zijn fantastisch om te dragen. super comfort Ik zal nog bij jullie kopen Herman
Very comfy , look great
The "BERLIN VEGAN LEATHER MEGGINGS" are really great. Great design. Super nice to wear to a concert or pub
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 21st May 2024
I just absolutely love my vinyl and vegan leather leggings the best things ever bought ❤️❤️❤️
Sehr guter Kontakt, rasche Lieferung. Das Rabattangebot von 10% kam erst nach dem Kauf ( Ich war wohl zu schnell) Auf Nachfrage wurde der Rabatt erstattet.
Love them. Glad they do them in my size as I am larger than average. Great service and quick delivery.
Just a second skin. My first choice of meggings for all my leisure time in public and private.
I have been a loyal Kapows customer for over five years, and my recent purchase of two pairs, including the Fiesta Meggings, reaffirm my satisfaction. The Fiesta Meggings epitomize celebration, festiveness, and fanfare. Living in Arizona, I find their cactus-themed design suited to the desert setting. Kapow delivers on fit, and these meggings are no exception—they fit flawlessly. Additionally, I appreciate their compression benefits. Needing occasional pressure support for my legs, I find these meggings a stylish and comfortable alternative to traditional compression stockings.
I wear my Kapows both at the gym and for socialising with friends. Great products and great service. Very reliable sizing.
Love the meggings nice ammout of shine hate the back pockets stick to the side pockets overall good quality
Absolutely stunning meggins..
I love all my meggings, I have used my black velvet ( bought last November) on stage, really comfortable, really great for movement and nice and warm as well. Washed well after a week on stage. I really love my Borneo Meggings, probably my favourite pair, was well on a delicate wash. I also have a good pair and a silver pair, really stand out, they wash well in a delicate hand wash and I always dry flat on a rack over the bath. Of the 7 pairs I have, velvet, special finish, slick rick etc they are all size large, although I'm not tall and hate the wrinkled leg look I avoid that by turning them inside out, pull up 3 or 4 inches over the ankle and then pull the meggings up properly, works really well
Received my meggings in 2 days of my order. Superb product and true fit. Excellent quality. Stays in shape. On to my next pair. 5 star service and product !!!! Rare to see nowadays!
Nice products, good quality, very fast shipping.
I was so impressed by the two pairs of Meggings in my very first order, I ordered another couple of pairs the following week. The only challenge was the decision on which ones to chose.
Kapow Meggings is rated 4.8 based on 1,710 reviews