Kapow Meggings Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,133 reviews
Read Kapow Meggings Reviews

Tell us how Kapow Meggings made you happy
Always easy to order, great tracking, and awesome products!
Kapow meggings in general: fit very well, good material, good medium level compression
Great fit! Awesome style/color !
Sehr schnelle Lieferung innerhalb von nur zwei Tagen.
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 16th May 2022
The color and fabric are great and the fit excellent. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
super cool. My favorite.
The tights sit way too high on the waist. I had to get them hemmed to lower the rise. Other than that they are great, I really love them.
Another excellent quality piece of kit. Sizing is spot on and the item is cool in terms of both temperature and appearance 👌🏻
The pants fit well. I get a lot of compliments
Very comfortable! Love the premium material and fit.
Karpow are a great company.
I ordered this on April 15. It is now May 5, 20 days later, and I still haven't received this order. How long is this supposed to take? What the hell does this shipping protection even do?
I absolutely love my Galactica Meggings. Having purchased many meggings from other companies in the past, I can honestly say KAPOW Meggings exceeded my expectations. The design and pattern is really fun, the fit is excellent, and there are clear signs of quality. For example, my other pairs of meggings often fall apart around the waist band; however, these meggings are produced in such a way that it is clear the waist band won't be coming off the meggings anytime soon. I love thesse and can't wait to add more to my collection.
Shipping protection has always felt like a bit of a scam to me and I don't usually buy it. The Navidium protection is relatively cheap and with parcel service being really unpredictable recently, I bought it. Didn't need it but felt at ease having it.
Contacts are very friendly and answering is fast. I got answer to all my questions.
The Speedline Meggings S / Black are great, comfy and great looking. The only issue I have is that I am not that tall, and therefor they bunch around the ankles. Would be great if you could get them tailored shorter or different lengths like jeans
Hey Tom! Glad you dig the Speedlines and sorry to hear they are a bit long on you. One solution that our less tall customers have told us works well for them is to just fold the bottom cuff up once or twice, which will reduce the length while keeping things streamlined. Hope that helps!
People call me ‘fancy pants’ - that’s a bonus. I always pop a few stitches when I’m pulling on my britches. I think I’d swim in a medium. You’re gonna love the small pocket - remove the ketchup or gel squeezer before you sit down.
Easy to order, fast shipping. I would like to see more offerings with pockets.
People love the leggings as did I
Fast and reliable !