Kapow Meggings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kapow Meggings
The waist is significantly larger (2 inches) than other Kapow meggings that I have (same size, XL). The waist elastic band is already creased after wearing it one time. Returning. BTW I love the other Kapow meggings that I have.
I bought the leggings version of this in L and it fit perfectly. This one is way too small unfortunately :/
Well they seem to be well made and the 2XL seem to be very stretchy and ample enough to fit me OK. I have not had chance to wear them out yet but will be doing in due course.
Thanks, Alan! Can't wait to see how you style 'em. #MyKapow
Excellent online store for meggings, highly recommended, friendly help.
Thanks a bunch!
Great nothing to really note good communication and delivery was a good time considering current climate.
Really great marketing, very funny and interesting
Thanks, Pavel!
Sparkly and stay up
Excellent!
Despite going for a smaller fit, they aren't too tight at all. They really move with the body and sit right on the hips. Material seems very legit and looks awesome.
Great to hear it! Thank you, James.
These are the best of design and fit and functionality!
Stuff turned up surprisingly quickly, considering it was coming from That Place
Love them, look coola give me confidence
That's the whole goal! Glad you're loving 'em, Peadar.
I am not enjoying it it has been 3 weeks since I ordered and still have not received it.
This was my first order and arrived pretty quickly and I was pleasantly size by the quality of them. I’ve bought similar items before and they were nowhere near as good quality. I bought a size medium and they fit just right. I’m happy and will probably be buying more in the future.
Thrilled to hear it! Give us a shout if you need help picking out the second pair. 😉
Fast shipping.
apparently high profit margin allows for advertising and creation of new products
Love them, ships quick and sales all the time
Easy ordering and quality products
Easy purchase, prompt delivery. Would buy from again.
Great customer service and fast delivery
Thanks, David!