Kapow Meggings Reviews

Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
Jason T
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 3rd October 2021
Thomas W
fantastic fit! great colors!
I'd like to take this opportunity to say an enormous THANK YOU to Tara, Chelsea, Ben and any other unsung legends at Kapow for amazing customer service. I had the unfortunate experience of my order being delayed by the global container ship crisis, and the team, Chelsea in particular, was really communicative and tried really hard to try to track my order lost in the world freight deluge. She, Tara & Ben were very engaged in keeping me as informed as possible and made me feel an incredibly valued customer. Your products & brand-cool brought me back for a second time, and your service will bring me back for a third because you really wanted me to be a satisfied customer. In this day and age, that counts for a hell of a lot. I don't like fast fashion, or generic fashion, or brand labels that self-celebrate themselves, I despise poor quality, I turn my nose up at poor manufacturing ethics, and I particularly have a beef if my custom is not valued. Kapow just tick so many damn boxes - great design, great quality, great business ethics, and IMMORTAL customer service. Thanks again Chelsea, Tara and Ben. You ROCK. As a certain Austrian-American has been known to say ... "I'll be back" ... and its primarily because of your dedication to me as a customer on so many levels.
Who's chopping onions at Kapow HQ?! Thanks so much, John! We appreciate you.
I have 4 differents. I love all them. Ideal for hiking, running, walking, going out and more....😉 I am thinking about which one I will buy
Legend! Sounds like you're building quite the Kapow collection!
Easy to use website and great products! I am sure to order again.
That's our goal! Thanks, Robert.
I wear them to play pickleball during the colder times of the year… they are always the talk of the courts…
Brilliant!
My first purchase was perfect and items arrived really quickly.
Love the feel of when wearing them. Not sure what the materials are but they will make all my holiday runs more cheerful!
Thanks, Thomas! Be sure to sign up to our emails for early-access to our Black Friday sale to finish up your holiday shopping. https://pages.kapowmeggings.com/emailsignup
These bomb leggings were a hit with me and my fans! ;) Great fit comfort and looked amazing
We couldn't ask for a better review than that! Thanks, Michael.
Super comfortable, matches lots of stuff. My boyfriend tells me I look like a dancer and is constantly making fun of me, but I like them!
Don't mind him. He's just jealous of your sick style! 🤪 Get him some for Christmas on our Black Friday Sale. (Sign up here for early access: https://pages.kapowmeggings.com/emailsignup )
Excellent service. The price seems a bit high for the material, but the ordering was efficient and the shipping was fast.
I received an email from Kapow about free shipping with no minimum for Halloween. It was awesome because meggings are pretty expensive. I was glad I just could buy a pair and receive free shipping which was a nice bonus. It was a nice Halloween treat! Thanks Aussies Ben and Jordan!
Super awesome, very comfy
This legging are so amazing to wear in public and it gives lots of shiny from the sun
Thanks, Edgar. Keep shining!😎
The meggings are amazing, I just love them, they're the best pants I ever had. They're very tight but still very comfortable.
Happy to hear it! Thanks for leaving a review.
Very nice material and perfect for Halloween or just lounging at home.
Thanks, Vasil!
Ordered the compression shorts for running and they work great. Not super tight, but still comfortable with your phone in your pocket. Wore them during a marathon last week and I got comments the whole race about my "awesome shorts". My only complaint is they don't have a draw string. I usually take my shirt off when I run and tuck it in my shorts, but without a drawstring, the elastic on the shorts is not strong enough to do this.
They feel great and aren't revealing of the bulge! Pricey, but highly recommend!
Thanks, Jumario!
I like the leggings, but I was surprised by the quality of the fabric and the construction of the garment given the price. The crotch gusset is a nice touch but the fit is still lacking what I expected. They feel like they are not built for an athletic male. They don't fit my glutes or quads well so they bunch in the wrong places and need to be readjusted a lot. The leggings are stylish but I may not purchase another pair.
Hey Alex! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Sorry to hear these weren't a great fit for you, sounds like you might prefer a tighter fit. You could check out the Performance PRO range which is thicker fabric and higher compression. We'd be happy to arrange an exchange or do a return for you. Just shoot us an email at info@kapowmeggings.com.
It's good, don't know what else to say.
This is my third pair of meggings. I wear them as part of my 80s party rock tribute band. They’re light, comfortable, and look great.
Kapow Meggings 5 star review on 11th October 2021