keevaorganics.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend keevaorganics.com

About keevaorganics.com: We at Keeva felt there was a void between $100 luxe products used by Hollywood stars and cheap products with harmful ingredients. Hence, we began Keeva, which means precious, gentle, beautiful; and that’s exactly how you feel when using our products, as they are made with love and organic ingredients that are perfectly designed to maximize the use of the proper essential oils for each concept’s purpose

Tell us how keevaorganics.com made you happy

"After seeing some great reviews,I ordered this cream for myself along with the serum.. first 10 days were great but now it is breaking my skin badly! Dunno wat is the reason! Will try for a couple of weeks more to see if it gets better! So dissapointed!"
"Keeva organic has helped my acne more than anything else I have tried. It’s reduced the darkness of acne scars, cleared up active acne, and leaves my face so hydrated that I don’t need a moisturizer any more!"
"Keeva organics worked wonders for my hormonal chin acne. It improved 100%. I hope continues to work I am truly impressed and will recommend to anyone that is plagued with adult acne."
"I used the product for a few weeks, twice a day as instructed, and my skin broke out more. It helped a little with the redness, and it smelled nice with a cooling sensation, but no improvements in my skin what so ever I'm sorry to say. I was very disappointed given the great reviews I say online."
"Worst product ever my daughter got severe allergy on her skin lots of redness Rashes and more acne do not recommend this at all"
"It helps with the redness but does not help with my acne. More just appear and I most likely won’t be purchasing again. I’m so disappointed"
"I purchased the the Tea Tree Oil Acne Treatment and after using for just over two months, I found my skin is worse than it has ever been (even as a teenager)! After a couple of weeks, my skin didn't improve and now I wish I had stopped using it. After two nights of not using the cream, two larger pimples on my face have healed better than a week of using the cream before bed. I will never purchase this again!"
"Love the tea tree acne cream. Works well, smells nice and fresh and cool feeling."
"Worst company. I bought 5 orders of this item expecting them to ship my item in 3 business days as advertised on the website. After 10 days I contacted them and they said they are out of stock. Until now (3 weeks later) I didn't get my full refund for all orders."
"My face is clear for the most part, but my chest is covered. Keeva was hope for me, now as a student I have wasted some hard-earned money and am uncomfortable to wear anything that shows my neck/chest area as well as my shoulders. I am not just disappointed, but at this point I am very sad that I can't wear anything but t-shirts for the rest of my life..."
"Hello pals. A few month ago I tried the cream product. It was above my expectations. Actually I didn’t use the product my sister did and it was fantastic. She has a skin problem which is now a thing of the past."
"Your skin can benefit from an at-home treatment too. Try this simple yogurt-based facial once a week for a radiant, glowing complexion:"
"Keeva is great, simply, just great! For years my skin always affiliates me, but magic happened when I encountered this product. Try it then you know."
"That is a fatastic story that God let me know Keeva. I noticed a dramatic difference to the best of my skin, and more importantly, my spirit. It is something one has to celebrate because it already exceeded my expection."
"I have been here for sometime but just recently used Keeva. I then noticed a dramatic difference to the best. The size of my pore has reduced. I also found an increase in smooth and healthy skin tone. I will suggest to my friends."
"Hi there. This product has a very good reputation so I purchased some for a test. And because that time I did have some skin problems. It worked so well, and the recovery was so fast! Definitely will reserve some at my home."
"Hi friends. About a month ago I dropped into the cream product. It was fantastic!!! Actually I did not use for myself, but for my wife who had some problem with the skin. In very soon time she recovered fresh!"
"I have been here for quite sometime but just recently used Keeva. I soon noticed a dramatic difference to the better... My pore size has reduced greatly. I also found an increase in smooth and healthy skin tone. I will certainly recommend to my friends!"
"Keeva Organics is the best company which sells and promotes all-natural beauty products that can help to get healthy and beauty skin not only that but also you will get everything if you are a fan of natural beauty product ."
"Keeva Organics is the best organization which offers and advances all-characteristic excellence items that can get solid and magnificence skin that as well as you will get everything on the off chance that you are a devotee of normal excellence item"
keevaorganics.com is rated 4.06 based on 194 reviews