keevaorganics.com Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend keevaorganics.com

About keevaorganics.com: We at Keeva felt there was a void between $100 luxe products used by Hollywood stars and cheap products with harmful ingredients. Hence, we began Keeva, which means precious, gentle, beautiful; and that’s exactly how you feel when using our products, as they are made with love and organic ingredients that are perfectly designed to maximize the use of the proper essential oils for each concept’s purpose

Tell us how keevaorganics.com made you happy

"I purchased the the Tea Tree Oil Acne Treatment and after using for just over two months, I found my skin is worse than it has ever been (even as a teenager)! After a couple of weeks, my skin didn't improve and now I wish I had stopped using it. After two nights of not using the cream, two larger pimples on my face have healed better than a week of using the cream before bed. I will never purchase this again!"
"Love the tea tree acne cream. Works well, smells nice and fresh and cool feeling."
"Worst company. I bought 5 orders of this item expecting them to ship my item in 3 business days as advertised on the website. After 10 days I contacted them and they said they are out of stock. Until now (3 weeks later) I didn't get my full refund for all orders."
"My face is clear for the most part, but my chest is covered. Keeva was hope for me, now as a student I have wasted some hard-earned money and am uncomfortable to wear anything that shows my neck/chest area as well as my shoulders. I am not just disappointed, but at this point I am very sad that I can't wear anything but t-shirts for the rest of my life..."
"Hello pals. A few month ago I tried the cream product. It was above my expectations. Actually I didn’t use the product my sister did and it was fantastic. She has a skin problem which is now a thing of the past."
"Your skin can benefit from an at-home treatment too. Try this simple yogurt-based facial once a week for a radiant, glowing complexion:"
"Keeva is great, simply, just great! For years my skin always affiliates me, but magic happened when I encountered this product. Try it then you know."
"That is a fatastic story that God let me know Keeva. I noticed a dramatic difference to the best of my skin, and more importantly, my spirit. It is something one has to celebrate because it already exceeded my expection."
"I have been here for sometime but just recently used Keeva. I then noticed a dramatic difference to the best. The size of my pore has reduced. I also found an increase in smooth and healthy skin tone. I will suggest to my friends."
"Hi there. This product has a very good reputation so I purchased some for a test. And because that time I did have some skin problems. It worked so well, and the recovery was so fast! Definitely will reserve some at my home."
"Hi friends. About a month ago I dropped into the cream product. It was fantastic!!! Actually I did not use for myself, but for my wife who had some problem with the skin. In very soon time she recovered fresh!"
"I have been here for quite sometime but just recently used Keeva. I soon noticed a dramatic difference to the better... My pore size has reduced greatly. I also found an increase in smooth and healthy skin tone. I will certainly recommend to my friends!"
"Keeva Organics is the best company which sells and promotes all-natural beauty products that can help to get healthy and beauty skin not only that but also you will get everything if you are a fan of natural beauty product ."
"Keeva Organics is the best organization which offers and advances all-characteristic excellence items that can get solid and magnificence skin that as well as you will get everything on the off chance that you are a devotee of normal excellence item"
"I have been using Keeva's cream in the short term and i can notice a clear difference concerning my skin. The skin looks more smooth and the blackheads have gone away and become less frequent. I would certainly advise use of this product to others."
"I am Jenna . I am 32 years old now; I began seeking acne treatment at age 25. I have hyper pigmentation from acne scars which have drastically improved since I started using this product"
"I just recently started using Keeva's and after only a week I have seen a pleasing difference. My acne has diminished, pore size has reduced dramatically and I notice an elimination in acne and an increase in smooth, healthy, repaired skin tone. Will be placing another order soon!"
"Wow, I'd definitely recommend this product. its been a while i have started to use this cream and can see a clear difference on my skin. Blackheads started disappearing leaving my skin smoother."
keevaorganics.com is rated 4.10 based on 182 reviews