kettlers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend kettlers

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does kettlers deliver?

How can I contact kettlers?

Tell us how kettlers made you happy

"We had our Kettler lounger replaced because of rusting on the seat area. It was within the guarantee time. I completed the on-line form and attached a couple of pictures as requested. I discovered that my original lounger was no longer in stock and there would be a long delay until the next lot of this type was available. I agreed to accept a different type of lounger available which would compliment my other Kettler furniture. The operators I spoke with were all very helpful and delivery was excellent. However, I did find that when attaching photos to the online form to support my claim there was only enough space to attach a small photo, this was rectified by attaching the photos to the email address along with the claim number. There was though, a mix up in the dispatch of the longer as a chair was delivered instead, but this was sorted out over the telephone and the lounger was delivered soon after. Again the staff were very polite and helpful. Thank you."
Are you kettlers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very happy with the way Kettlers responded to our complaint. We had chairs which had gone rusty and we filled in an online form with pictures showing what was wrong. Our product was within the guarantee period. Their response was immediate and within a week we had four new chairs. Excellent customer service. Thank you."
"The ladies on the telephone were excellent particularly Tammy polite - efficient - helpful sadly the warehouse staff do not come up to the same standard - three goes at getting the order right."
kettlers is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews