Klarity Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Klarity Health
Read Klarity Health Reviews

About Klarity Health:

Klarity is bringing the future of telehealth to psychiatry. Trusted by 6,000+ patients, Klarity has provided over 100K e-visits for patients in 25 states for professional ADHD evaluation and treatment. We have developed & utilized the most advanced Telehealth techniques to help patients and providers have a safe, secure, and private environment. We are breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care they need at an affordable price.

Beware! This company is totally fraudulent. All over their website it says that you pay $149 for the first visit and the first month of treatment. In the FAQ (in answer to the question"Do I need to pay extra money for treatment after the initial visit?") it also says - " Your first 30 days of medication, if prescribed will be issued during your initial appointment. Issuance of the medication is covered by the $149 initial visit cost. 30 days after your initial visit, you will be scheduled a follow up appointment." But what happened to me is I had the initial visit and got a prescription. I did not notice that it was only for 15 days until the pills almost ran out. Then I checked and saw that he only prescribed for 15 days. When I inquired about the other 15 days, they told me I would have to pay another $59 for that. When I said that the promise was for 30 days, they immediately cut off access to my account, charged my card $59 and just said "sincere apologies about the "confusion"!!!!! So basically, they get you on a medication you are not supposed to go off of cold turkey and then try extort more money from you to get what they already agreed to give you. If you don't pay them, you're stuck going to the emergency room for withdrawal symptoms (according to my regular doctor) They probably take the money every 2 weeks! I tried to take my credit card off the account but it won't let me. I had to cancel my card, and report them to my bank, BBB, etc. FRAUD, THEFT & MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ALL IN ONE
After Klarity took my 150$ to start getting care, my provider messaged me and proceeded to tell me I would have to come into their office for care, use my health insurance and also would have to pay ANOTHER fee to start all over (after ONE appointment) with their specific practice. The provider cited that a state measure recently posted, somehow just days right after my first appointment. The service was costly for just the intro appointment. The cost to maintain the prescription is not the verbiage they push on their website. It is not the 20-30$ it says, instead I was told it was almost 80$ a month plus the cost of the prescription. Furthermore, I reached out to primary care doctor to ask about recent changes at the state level for any treatment I got and was told that they were totally unaware of anything changing except for if you're using a controlled substance or stimulant (which was NOT the medication class I was prescribed). Klarity is not the trusted resource for needed care you think it is. They have the same model as Done. First, which is now in hot water for overprescribing stimulants and controlled substrances. Will never recommend this company for care for any reason. And so far I am still out for the 150$ we pulled from our HSA for care that we likely won't get back even though their own provider changed the terms of my care immediately following starting with them.
It was extremely difficult to contact customer support. Both support and my provider were had trouble responding in a timely manner. I highly suggest not using this service.
Klarity Health is rated 5.0 based on 992 reviews