Hello Klarity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Klarity
Read Hello Klarity Reviews

About Hello Klarity:

Klarity is here to revolutionize the way you access healthcare. As a healthcare marketplace, our goal is to make it easier for you to connect with licensed medical professionals and receive personalized healthcare online. With a trusted track record, Klarity is at the forefront of telehealth technology. Our advanced techniques ensure a safe, secure, and private environment for both patients and providers. We believe that everyone deserves affordable and accessible healthcare, which is why we are breaking down barriers and making it possible for anyone to receive the care they need.

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have towards Amethyst Maxey and her downright professionalism. Without her I don't know where I would be today she was such a huge help and made such a huge impact on my day-to-day life and my personal lives my relationships my job everything has gotten so much better since seeing her. She is incredibly professional, polite, understanding and empathetic. I believe she truly has a passion for helping people and it shows. This woman deserves a raise she's gone above and beyond to help me and I believe she needs to be recognized by her employer for this she is one of a kind and I hope she will be my prescribing doctor forever she is just great thank you so much again
Cynthia is well-informed, patient, observant, caring, direct/straight to the point. I really appreciate her approach.
Hi there, I have had a wonderful experience with Klarity and my provider, Cynthia. Cynthia is an amazing provider and shows the utmost care for her patients.
Nina is Awesome
My provider is easy to communicate with. My provider does t cost an arm or leg. My provider has not disappointed me or left me hanging. I am very happy I found my provider Klarity. I have only good things to say about Klarity. I receive quality care and it never leaves me feeling uncomfortable or cheated out of time and money. I’m very pleased with the care I receive. Mark Braun Broward County Florida
Very good service
I have been very satisfied with both the service of my provider Nina Edelman and the simplicity of the Klarity platform. Both have substantially improved my life and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Klarity and Nina to other patients.
Klarity is great. My provider is great.
Great platform to communicate with my Dr. I can document any issues and ask questions with quick response.
As a working mom that barely has time to do anything, Klarity has made it easy for me to make appts and talk to my provider. I don’t think I would have been able to be diagnose my ADHD and find a solution if it hadn’t been for Klarity
Cynthia is wonderful. She listens to all my concerns, addresses them well, and finds optimal solutions. Highly recommend her services.
I like that I can communicate with my provider on an as needed basis. I wish there was an easier way, maybe an app instead of a website, but she is amazing. She is helping me find what medications are going to work best for me and very attentive to my messages.
Convenient, easy, Zachary is great.
My Dr is always very helpful and thorough when explaining what’s going on, what’s needed and what to expect. 5 * Service all the way around!
Nicole has been an amazing provider- kind, caring, and always striving to help me reach my goals. I can’t say enough good things about her and how she has helped with my treatment. A true professional.
I have had a great experience with my provider. She responds quickly and I feel like she cares about me.
Klarity has been incredibly easy to use for care and Nina and staff have been consistent in their communication and quick to address issues and concerns. As a pleased patient I couldn’t ask for better care.
Ms. Enyart is accommodating, communicates well, and makes me feel comfortable
My experience with both my provider, Dr. Kauk and Klarity has been exceptional. I would highly recommend to anyone needing these services.
Klarity allowed me to get the support I needed in a very timely manner. My provider, Megan Enyart, is extremely knowledgable, caring, and understanding.
Hello Klarity is rated 5.0 based on 1,044 reviews