Hello Klarity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Klarity
Read Hello Klarity Reviews

About Hello Klarity:

Klarity is here to revolutionize the way you access healthcare. As a healthcare marketplace, our goal is to make it easier for you to connect with licensed medical professionals and receive personalized healthcare online. With a trusted track record, Klarity is at the forefront of telehealth technology. Our advanced techniques ensure a safe, secure, and private environment for both patients and providers. We believe that everyone deserves affordable and accessible healthcare, which is why we are breaking down barriers and making it possible for anyone to receive the care they need.

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have towards Amethyst Maxey and her downright professionalism. Without her I don't know where I would be today she was such a huge help and made such a huge impact on my day-to-day life and my personal lives my relationships my job everything has gotten so much better since seeing her. She is incredibly professional, polite, understanding and empathetic. I believe she truly has a passion for helping people and it shows. This woman deserves a raise she's gone above and beyond to help me and I believe she needs to be recognized by her employer for this she is one of a kind and I hope she will be my prescribing doctor forever she is just great thank you so much again
Dr. Nina has been great - very easy to work with and flexible with my schedule. Highly recommend!
Excellent. I loved my first appointment. Very patient and knowledgeable.
Excellent. I loved my first appointment. Very patient and knowledgeable.
Cynthia Yu is a wonderful provider. She listens, gives solid advice, professional and understands the needs of her clients.
She is great and the online platform is helpful for scheduling. I like the flexibility in terms of the option for in-person or virtual visits.
Dr. Yu is empathetic, kind, and at the same time very clear to answer my questions and doubts. She always provides incredibly helpful directions and suggestions to improve my life beyond the medication.
Klarity and Cynthia Yu have been great. Cynthia provides good care, and Klarity is easy to use.
Randy Kauk is amazing! Very caring and professional!
I have been a patient of Klarity for almost a year and I am very happy with their services. My provider always listens to me and respond quickly. My mood and my focus drastically improved since I starter seeing Cynthia.
My provider is Dr. Nina Edelman, and she is amazing. She is very thorough and helpful with the process. She always takes the time to explain things to me and answer my questions. The proccess of working with her online is very easy and thorough. Her assistant Jas is also extremely helpful and nice. All in all they are a profesional and responsible team that I feel genuinely cares about me and my journey.
Klarity has been great, and my provider Megan Enyart has been wonderful.
Cynthia is well-informed, patient, observant, caring, direct/straight to the point. I really appreciate her approach.
Hi there, I have had a wonderful experience with Klarity and my provider, Cynthia. Cynthia is an amazing provider and shows the utmost care for her patients.
Nina is Awesome
My provider is easy to communicate with. My provider does t cost an arm or leg. My provider has not disappointed me or left me hanging. I am very happy I found my provider Klarity. I have only good things to say about Klarity. I receive quality care and it never leaves me feeling uncomfortable or cheated out of time and money. I’m very pleased with the care I receive. Mark Braun Broward County Florida
Very good service
I have been very satisfied with both the service of my provider Nina Edelman and the simplicity of the Klarity platform. Both have substantially improved my life and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Klarity and Nina to other patients.
Klarity is great. My provider is great.
Great platform to communicate with my Dr. I can document any issues and ask questions with quick response.
Hello Klarity is rated 5.0 based on 1,056 reviews