Knowhow Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Knowhow

How would you rate Knowhow ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Knowhow in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Awful website that takes an age to load. Tried to buy a product care plan, but every time I went on, I chose the product and how I wanted to pay, but each time it said I had to choose a length of cover, but there was no option. I emailed twice eventually getting a response, but wanted information such as receipt number and store I purchased from - I bought this online! It also asked for information which was on the email. Very poor all round. Would not recommend."
"Absolute joke, untrained, unprofessional and inconsiderate individuals. Bring me back my ipad, I'll cancel my policy and not deal with you AGAIN. I regret not reading the reviews first. How is this company still going? Customer service isn't what it used to be. I'm on the phone to trading standards first thing!"
Winifred
Mr DAVID REYNOLDS
"contract from knowhow states an engineer will be with you in 2 working days (subject to availability), when I purchased this 4 1/2 years ago I was told by Curry's salesman that this clause only applies to Bank Hols etc, and they prided themselves on having the fastest response time of all companies. When I needed them they could ony offer an engineer in * working days. What a disgrace."
Knowhow is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews