Knowledge Door Reviews

partnership@knowledgedoor.co.uk

65 London Wall, , London

Tell us how Knowledge Door made you happy
Amzaing diploma
I have paid to do a aromatherapy course but I haven't received any emails for anymore details on how to do it
I feel like my skills will be revived
i have registered for two courses but so far I can't long in and start my courses
Service is excellent and respond quickly.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ONLINE SCHOOL ACROSS THE GLOBE, EXCELLENT SERVICES, VERY INFORMATIVE AND WELL-ORGANIZED WEBSITE, I LOVE EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE TRAINING TOOLS LIKE VIDEOS, STEP-BY-STEP MODULES ARE SO NICE, TRAINERS WERE SPOKEN CLEARLY, YOU CAN ABLE TO WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN ONCE YOU WANTS TO REPEAT ALL THE MODULES. COURSES RATES ARE SO FRIENDLY THAT IS WHY VERY AFFORDABLE. MANY PROMOS WERE AVAILABLE. I AM A FILIPINO BASED HERE IN DOHA, STATE OF QATAR. PERFECT TIME FOR ME TO HAVE THIS ONLINE CLASSES WHILE LOCKDOWN, STUDYING FROM THE COMFORT OF MY OWN ROOM. I WANT REALLY TO ENROLL MORE COURSES ONCE I DONE ALL MY COURSES THIS TIME.
Worth taking this course. Learned a lot in a short time.
Can't understand the fella who is narrating? good job i only paid a tenner.
Best course on the market purchased 7 courses in less than a month to help my life coach career
Interior design course. What a load of rubbish. No detailed information just some woman talking at you. Good job I only paid £8 on wowcher. Disgraceful calling this an accredited course!
This is a very good match for me. Lessons are very detailed and dedicated.
Very easy to navigate. website is super fast.
Fantastic course! I have learned a lot within a short time.
I highly recommend this course to those who wants to get benefited by doing this course.
It was very worth taking course. I just loved it. Thank you!
This course is extremely knowledgeable with excellent practical examples and activities.
I loved everything about this course, Thank you!
I began this course with zero knowledge, now I can proudly say that I know every types of massage therapy.
Taking course from them is one of my best decisions.Excellent course. Thank you!
When I sat for final test I was having inturrupted internet connection and I couldnt mark all the answers, when I infromed them, they reset my test without any cost. Really appreciated!
Knowledge Door is rated 4.86 based on 322 reviews