Knowledge Door Reviews

Read Knowledge Door Reviews

partnership@knowledgedoor.co.uk

65 London Wall, , London

Tell us how Knowledge Door made you happy
This course is equipped with full of information which is really useful. Excellent course!
I like the way tutor guides this course and I will truly recommend this!
I am satisfied with this amazing course. Very easy to follow also challenging as well.
After taking this course I have much better oustanding in the basics of theories and I am ready to do the next level.
Videos are so informative yet so exciteing and the attached files are exactly what I was looking for. Appreciated!
This course answered almost all those questions and helped me to kick-start my career. Thank you so much!
Every lessons are laid out good and i think I have learned a lot. Appreciated!
After successfully done this course now I know how to handle different learners, and ask lead questions before every training programme.
It was my first time taking online course. Very analytical explanation. I really appreciate it
The concepts were taught in a very easy-looking and presentable format. It was a good learning experience.
I learned a lot. The best instructor have ever come across very patient, no rush and explaining every detail.
Every lecture was brief and clear. Overall a superb course, pretty easy to understand. Recommended!
Instructor teaches every lessons very briefly and in a super way and also provided resources which helps to practice.
This was my first course ever. I must say the spped of teaching is up to mark and quality of videos are very good.
The instructor was very excellent and he did not rush through the entire section. Very detailed.
It is a great course with clear instructions and easy to follow. I really enjoyed the course.
The entire course was structured in a such a way that one could easily understand and use them. Thank you!
I have got a very motivating and inspiring instructor. It is really a good start.
Best part is I can go back and review any of the topics if I need to revise. Thanks!
Excellent explanation. I felt that the course was amazing and helped me alot to learn new things about excel
Knowledge Door is rated 4.86 based on 322 reviews