Kogan.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Kogan.com

How would you rate Kogan.com?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Oliver Sandow
Good price

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kogan.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Oliver Sandow
"Good price"
Ollie Haddara
"Kogan.com is an online retailer that offers products at discounted prices. I purchased a Brand new Galaxy S8 for my brother from Kogan.com, and received it around a week later. I was disappointed that the package was opened, however the phone still had the plastic protector on it so at least the phone was in New condition. I am not sure why the package was opened, as all the accessories were still in there and nothing seemed to be replaced, even the charger which was a European charger (I live in Australia) was in there! They did provide a third party Australian charging adapter which is appreciated, but being a mobile phone repair technician, I know the risks of using third party charging adapters that do provide unstable electrical supply, causing voltage spikes and ultimately irregularities that will present themselves in the future. Overall the service was acceptable I was able to get my brother the phone he wanted at a discounted price, but I would've been much happier if the package was sealed so I would have peace of mind!"
Sarah Lewin
"Great choice good value and quick delivery"
Lyndsay Wilson (Perth, Western Australia).
"Good value for money. Free delivery. Good communication."
Kogan.com is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews