Kogiketsu Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Kogiketsu deliver?

support@kogiketsu.com

Tell us how Kogiketsu made you happy

"Bought a dragon seas kimono a few weeks back. The design is beautiful, I chose the white version as the dragon seemed to stand out more. The style of the garment is lovely and I really like the way it fits loosely but not too baggy that it looks too large. Shipping was fantastic and fast, overall very impressed. Highly reccommend this kimono, you won’t be disappointed."
Are you Kogiketsu? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I got the buckle slit skirt and it's super cute looking :) I get a lot of compliments every time I wear it. It took about 2 weeks to arrive...which isn't bad considering it's shipped overseas. Overall will be ordering from here again"
"I ordered a skirt from them on the 5th of november. The last tracking information I recieved was on the 16th saying it was leaving a dispatch center and was in transit. Its the 6th of december and I still have not recieved my item OR gotten any more information on it. I have tried contacting them 2 times and they have still not responded. Sure the skirt was only 11 dollars but I really wanted it and I could have bought it from somewhere else and had it by now but I was trying to wait it out for the one I already bought. Extremely annoying and frustrating."
"Kogiketsu offers many deals and has a wide range of items"
"Everything is so kawaii and I am all about that life. It’s so hard to find clothes of this fashion so thanks Kogi for making it cute and accessible! ^_^"
"The stickers I bought were ADORABLE"
"I ordered a hoodie and I love it. The quality is amazing!"
"After chasing the item I bought for over two months, it never showed up. I was then strung along waiting for a refund, which took a very long time to come through. A generally miserable experience from a company I thought was reasonable judging from a previous purchase a while ago. The clothes are pretty cool, but with all the hassle it takes to try and get them I just won't bother again."
"Cute, quality stuff."
"The products are of really awesome quality and the customer support is always quick and reliable with their replies."
"The service is really good and the products are cute and good quality. I really like the instagram page and the first time I ordered from it I also got to pick a gift!!"
"All of their products are at a great price, and the free shipping sold it for me. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and definitely recommended them to all my friends."
"I love the styles and email updates they send me on sales."
"Through kindness and friendly service- Kogiketsu cares about its relationship with its customers!"
"I ordered a Moonlight Koi Kimono from Kogiketsu and it was one of the best purchases I've ever made. It was cheap, plus I got a 20% off code from the Spin the Wheel Discount thing, and free shipping. It did take a bit of time for it to get to my house, and I did get nervous, but it should be expected, as it's overseas and free shipping. When I got my Kimono, it was wrapped in a plastic bag and it's really good quality. (I've had it for some time now.) Overall, I had a great first experience buying from Kogiketsu and I'll totally be doing it again."
"Most everything that I've ordered from your store has gotten to me on time/around the time frame it said it was going to be shipped here. I haven't gotten anything that was damaged. And all of your items are so cute. Once I get more money, I'm definitely buying from here again."
"Perfect Job I Got my Package on time"
"I love this site! The items are very cute and it was so nice to have free shipping!"
"I absolutely love this shop! It has reasonable prices and from the clothing to the accessories are stylish and unique! Very efficient with delivery and very reliable."
"Really lovely store. When i recived an item that didn't fit me the customer service was amazing and some of the best i have ever recived. The jacket i ordered was great quality . Exactly as described although lighter fabric than first thought. Really lovely x"
Kogiketsu is rated 4.45 based on 49 reviews