Kogiketsu Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Kogiketsu

How would you rate Kogiketsu ?

(optional)

51 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kogiketsu offers many deals and has a wide range of items

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kogiketsu in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Kogiketsu offers many deals and has a wide range of items"
Constance D
Verified Buyer
"Very low quality. The shirt didn't even look like the picture."
"I was very excited for this cool Anime Tongue t-shirt. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. The quality of the design print is awful. It looks like a knockoff of the design shown on the website. The print is pixelated and faded. It looks unfinished, because the teeth shown in the photo on the website is white but on the t-shirt that I was given.. the teeth are black. There is no glossiness to the lips, tongue or mouth, it is either blocks of color or extremely faded. The production did a horrible job and has no eye for art or design."
"Everything is so kawaii and I am all about that life. It’s so hard to find clothes of this fashion so thanks Kogi for making it cute and accessible! ^_^"
"The stickers I bought were ADORABLE"
"I ordered a hoodie and I love it. The quality is amazing!"
"After chasing the item I bought for over two months, it never showed up. I was then strung along waiting for a refund, which took a very long time to come through. A generally miserable experience from a company I thought was reasonable judging from a previous purchase a while ago. The clothes are pretty cool, but with all the hassle it takes to try and get them I just won't bother again."
"Very cheap, poorly-made products"
"Cute, quality stuff."
"e v e r y t h i n g"
"The products are of really awesome quality and the customer support is always quick and reliable with their replies."
"This skirt does not fit at all. It is made of an awful, scratchy material that you can't wear without getting irritated skin. Absolutely not worth $20."
"The service is really good and the products are cute and good quality. I really like the instagram page and the first time I ordered from it I also got to pick a gift!!"
"All of their products are at a great price, and the free shipping sold it for me. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and definitely recommended them to all my friends."
"I love the styles and email updates they send me on sales."
"Through kindness and friendly service- Kogiketsu cares about its relationship with its customers!"
"I ordered a Moonlight Koi Kimono from Kogiketsu and it was one of the best purchases I've ever made. It was cheap, plus I got a 20% off code from the Spin the Wheel Discount thing, and free shipping. It did take a bit of time for it to get to my house, and I did get nervous, but it should be expected, as it's overseas and free shipping. When I got my Kimono, it was wrapped in a plastic bag and it's really good quality. (I've had it for some time now.) Overall, I had a great first experience buying from Kogiketsu and I'll totally be doing it again."
"Most everything that I've ordered from your store has gotten to me on time/around the time frame it said it was going to be shipped here. I haven't gotten anything that was damaged. And all of your items are so cute. Once I get more money, I'm definitely buying from here again."
"Perfect Job I Got my Package on time"
"I love this site! The items are very cute and it was so nice to have free shipping!"
Kogiketsu is rated 4.20 based on 51 reviews