Kora Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kora Organics
Read Kora Organics Reviews
Coming from Australia to NZ I was surprised at how quickly my parcel arrived. Thanks for the super service and the recommendation of the oil.
Love all the products they smell fantastic and actually work 🥰
I love Kora Organics. I’ve been a loyal customer for years.
Love the products. It makes my skin feel so soft.
Love, love, love these products!
High quality product made from organic ingredients. I'm a big fan after using the Noni Glow Face Oil
My skin is very sensitive and I was nervous to try a new product but when I used Kora Organics for the first time it was so soft on my skin and refreshing. I have used Kora products day and night for several months now and noticed a real difference in my skin. I no longer have acne and I do not have to wear make up.
Thank you so much Miranda. Your products have changed my life and make me feel so much more confident.
I used some products of skincare from Myer but so far this is the best for me , very good products
Magic in a bottle!
I love this product. My face has a glow like never before. Can highly recommend it.
I started loving Kora Organics skincare products! From the packaging (the box when it was delivered to me) the bottles, the color, and most especially the quality of the product; it’s really a premium one!
Only one thing though that I want the staff of Kora Organics to take note of: “Please, next time, do not give me a product with less than a year of shelf life left.”
Remember, that when a customer paid for the full price yet you gave the one that will expires 6 months from now, I don’t think it’s a fair deal. Same goes with the body wash (2 bottles of 300ml) has also 6 months left. I purchased it online directly from koraorganics.com (total of 8 items purchased in 1 transaction) but thankfully, the other 5 items has a longer shelf life (expires on 2022).

Luckily, I am happy with the delivery service (DHL Express) as it came a day earlier than scheduled (only 3 days from Australia to Singapore) amidst pandemic.
So, will still recommend it to my friends and relatives. God bless! :)
Noni Night Serum fits perfectly with the Face Oil
I haven’t used this on my body yet, but have used it on my face with my moisturiser, and it has given me the most amazing natural sun kissed look. Coming out of winter it is perfect and haven’t felt the need to wear makeup. Will definitely be using this on my whole body before a sunny weekend of wearing summer dresses
i love it. it leaves my face soft and glow.
Feels amazing on my skin and not oily at all. Soaks straight in!
This serum is light and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh and you only need a tiny amount. Fantastic purchase.
I am 47 years old and since using this over the last 4 months my friends have complimented how great my skin looks for the first time ever. I love the textures and beautiful fragrance. This also great value for money. It only takes 2 business days to get to me too.
My entire skin collection is Kora! I especially love the Noni glow face and body oil . I like the light texture of the oil and love that it easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any sticky feel. This is really important to me since I live in Singapore where it is highly humid and hot throughout the year . My skin feels soft and hydrated after use and my skin feels nourished. Kora products are high quality and I feel great knowing what I put on skin is clean, organic and nourishing
Kora Organics 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Kora Organics is clearly a product that has been lovingly and thoughtfully created. It has proven to be deeply nutritive for my skin, leaving my skin glowing, healthy and luminous.
Wow there is something really special about these products they really do make me feel amazing! They smell Devine, feel amazing on the skin and I can already notice softer, smoother, brighter skin! Really impressed!
It’s really light and easy to apply product for the delicate part of my face. I am enjoying it very much and already can see the positive results out of this. Thanks
Kora Organics is rated 4.92 based on 133 reviews