KORA Organics Reviews

KORA Organics 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Donna Morgan
KORA Organics 5 star review on 10th February 2021
megan williams
Always effective clean products.
Love the nono glow face oil! Definitely noticing softer skin after using it for 2 wks.

The rose toner mist smells amazing but hold it a little further away from your face when spraying as it’s a strong jet!
Very recommended! The smell is very comfortable, and it is more refreshing than I expected after cleaning. like very much!
Love, love, love Noni Glow! Gives me an AMAZING boost of energy to start my day. I don't even think about coffee. Unbelievable how this powder makes all my smoothies taste so good. Absolutely the BEST!
This mask is amazingly. It’s a must have for flawless, smooth skin that glows
Super fast delivery, packaging is arranged beyond beautiful inside the box. Free samples and a gorgeous gift Rose quartz. The products are way better than Estée Lauder or any other mainstream cosmetics I’ve ever tried.
Certified organic and effective, what else could you ask for? Thank you Miranda 💕#happy
Love these products
Loove your products! I feel a huge difference when using your products. I also love the Rose quartz crystal. Can't wait to try everything!
I'm nearly 50 so I have used endless hand creams and lip balms and oh my gosh Kora is the absolute best! I wish I had tried this product years ago. going to buy it as bday care gifts. love love love Kora. if you havent tried it you MUST! every application is like a soft loving, caring hug.
Great quality natural products that really work.
I am loving your products Miranda, have been for years. But this milky mushroom cleanser is really lovely. It washes off my makeup & leaves my skin feeling so soft.
In the morning my skin is still soft & it’s evening out my skin. I adore Kora so I will sing your praises for this new product, keep up the good work for us ❤️
I love this rose quartz so much , this is my second purchase, I use it as my therapy healing mind and heart , my son also use it, he loves it for therapy also.
Fantastic love the product
I use Kora Organics cosmetics every day and I am very satisfied. I hope you will soon open a stationery store in Poland :)
I have been using this product for a long time, and still love it.
Love how it is a gel as well and hydration is fantastic.
My aging skin is smoother and more supple since using Kora. I no longer suffer with patches of dry red and flaky skin.
Clean & bio yet relaxed products
Outstanding product
All of the products I have used have been amazing for my skin. They all smell delicious, are relaxing and soothing and do the job they say they do.
This is my first bottle, I like the texture and feel my skin smoother and more clear.
KORA Organics is rated 4.81 based on 514 reviews