KORA Organics Reviews

KORA Organics 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Arlene Ramos
KORA Organics 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Edina Hodovan
Everything i have ordered is amazing..thankyou so much for all the products that work together. Bronwyn Cookson
Lovely face cleanser
Love your poducts! I feel so great knowing I'm putting something onto my skin that is full of great organic ingredients and no harsh chemicals
Since I started using Kora, I have noticed a real difference to my skin.
Love the foam cleanser skin is soft soft afterwards and smells great and love how clean makes skin feel.
I now have a few of the Kora products and am loving them all.
Good customer service, lovely products
Gentle and effective cleanser. I have struggled to find a cleanser that works but doesn’t dry me out & don’t over produce oil and then I break out. This is my 3rd tube. I love love love! Please don’t discontinue. X
I can see my skin is more brighter and smoothly in a few weeks.
My face did not react well to the Kora products. Even after using the products for sensitive skin, my face broke out in little red bumps and felt irritated. I tried the products for several weeks and didn't see any improvements. Was disappointed as I didn't feel the products lived up to what they promised.
Best products I’ve ever used. Well worth the money. My Skin is left soft and radiant
Great box with three awesome products.
The exfoliator is superb. A little pea size goes a long way. And the scrub is gentle.
It is wonderful that the rolling ball on the eye oil bottle is made of rose quartz. It would be great if the oil comes out more easily.
I love KORA products my skin looks amazing with a healthy glow. Well worth the money.
Really enjoying Kora Organics products.
This is by far my favorite mask I’ve ever used! It feels amazing after this.
It was nice to receive this sample of the dietary supplement in my order. It is a different taste and I am surprised that it is brown! However my boyfriend loves it and I will be ordering the "Noni Glow Skinfood with Prebiotics Dietary Supplement Powder - 180g JAR" very soon to add to my smoothies. I do believe in the testimonial of Miranda Kerr about this super fruit and I believe that goodness comes from within. Thank you.
I cannot get enough of KORA products. EVERY single product I have used has been fantastic and they are like a little slice of self care every morning and evening.
Beautiful and organic! Worthy for every cent you paid!
Love it, natural and organic
I love all the Kora Organics products I’ve used so far & will definitely purchase more in the future. They make my skin feel amazing!
KORA Organics is rated 4.84 based on 302 reviews