KOR Reviews

How does KOR deliver?

2067345060

jeff@korwater.com

200 Spectrum Center Dr., Ste. 300

Tell us how KOR made you happy

"Haven't used it yet, but it looks to be everything it claims."
Are you KOR? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I absolutely LOVE my Water Fall. The subscription makes it really easy to know when to change the filter. I will never go back to Brita!"
"The products are highly functional and are stylish. I always receive compliments. Just wish KOR had a rewards program, because the products make great gifts."
"Great step towards being more sustainable, especially during travel!"
"Awesome products wish they made a heavy duty/outdoor line of bottles"
"Awesome company, awesome products. That simple."
"Wonderful quality! Best water bottle I have ever used. Would definitely recommend this to everyone who drinks a lot of water."
"The representative from Kor has been very helpful and has been there with an answer for every silly question I had."
"By far the Kor One bottle is the best on the market. Stylish and functional! Fast shipping and excellent customer service. This is our third Kor bottle for our family."
"Not worth the price, much better bottles out there!!!!"
"I really like this brand! Not only because of their good looking design, but also it really easy to grab the bottle. Also, if we buy one Kor will also donate one bottle to people who in need. I have already bought one dozen more of Kor’s bottles!"
"Really great!! Keeps water colder than I expected for a bottle, I guess it is the thicker wall. Also fits in my cars cup holders, because it’s oval shape."
"Excellent filter, pretty dispenser. Would give it higher marks but I have to be careful to be sure water doesn’t drip onto the outside of the dispenser."
"KOR Delta water bottle 750ml is great. I actually had four of them in Taiwan. And now I just purchased two of them here. I noticed the lid has improved. Now the small piece rubber written with “KOR” on top of the lid no long come off that easily. Love the quality and design. Already recommended to my friend and they do start to use it."
"Extremely poor quality water bottle. Very disappointed in the chrome bottle I received. I have requested for a refund"
We are sorry our product is not the one for you. Please refer to our return policy located on our website.

KOR Customer Care
"I bought the Nava be bottle, but I think I prefer my KorPlus. The spout on the Nava has a weird plastic taste 😛. And I think I still taste the chlorine in the tap water."
Hi Hope,

We understand reusable bottles are a personal choice and not everyone agrees. Please reach out to us at customercare@korwater.com for assistance. Thanks!

KOR Customer Care
"I love KOR and the great customer service offered. Shipping has always been speedy and the water bottles they offer are great!"
Hi KOR Customer,

Thank you for the positive feedback and for being a valued KOR customer!

KOR is rated 4.29 based on 17 reviews