kybun Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend kybun

Tell us how kybun made you happy

"I bought a brand new pair of Kybun Seouls one month ago and already the soles and sides have started to disintegrate. I wrote to Kyboot and heard from someone called Damaris who said there was nothing Kyboot were prepared to do about it. He said that the soles do disintegrate over time, especially if exposed to the elements or if kept in a cupboard ! I see from other reviews that I'm not the only one to be fed this line over what Kyboot know is a fault with their product. For a start these have not been exposed to ANY extreme weather conditions. And the Seoul hasn't been out for long - should a shoe really be expected to disintegrate after such a short peroid. I wouldn't expect 25 Euro shoes to fall apart like this, let alone 250 Euro shoes. Seriously, if you have money to throw down the drain then by all means consider these as they are comfortable. However, they are not "fit for purpose", and Customer Services at Kyboot acknowledge the problem but refuse to do anything about it. If anyone wants to actually see the farcical emails I've had from Damaris at Kyboot then I'll see if I can get them published in Viz......it's where they belong."
Are you kybun? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
kybun is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews