La Machine Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read La Machine Reviews

About La Machine:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

B

Refund - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
Echt goed spul! BIB short zit perfect, jersey ook! eerst even met de maat getest, bleek toch wat breder te zijn dan ik zelf dacht ;) 1.84/83kg jersey xxl en bib xl Goede pasvorm, lekker luchtige jersey. Bib zit perfect, goede antislip en fijne zeem. Stijlvol en ik ga zeker vaker bestellen. Service met retour/refund was ook supersnel en de welkomstkorting werd netjes opnieuw gedaan. Snelle levering. Kortom, aanrader!
posted 4 months ago - Harm Vermeulen
I ordered a top for my cycle mad son, for Christmas, although we consulted the size charts, when he tried it on it was too big, but you were happy to deal with it, by refunding, after returning the item, I subsequently reordered in a smaller size! He now has it & reports it’s a great fit (now) so one happy recipient of a Christmas present. Thank you so much.
posted 9 months ago - Albert Flynn
Super service, snelle refund en snelle levering
posted 1 year ago - Martijn Ballemans
Assuming I had to pay shipping costs both ways but I was pleasantly surprised that the shipping costs to send the package to me was also refunded.
posted 1 year ago - Marc Hooghiemstra