La Machine Cycle Club Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read La Machine Cycle Club Reviews

About La Machine Cycle Club:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

La Machine Cycle Club have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Price quality is perfect. Service perfect.
- Wallie G
Meanwhile I've bought a few products from LaMachine: both the design and the quality are right, all at a reasonable price.
- Anonymous
….good Service, Price, Quality! Perfekt!
- Juergen N
A

Delivery - Fast

96.67%
Industry Average
Nice kit, good quality, cool in an understated way. Delivery was quick.
- Mr.Simon B
Easy ordering. Punctual delivery. Great clothing.
- Henk B
top product..top delivery ! thnx
- Erik F
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
Track suit bottoms a lot bigger than expected, and don’t do free returns or exchange not great but it’s are quality
- Jamie S
Hi, I really like you design and have purchased several times from you. Free returns would increase my interest in continuing doing so. I got the wrong socks delivered unfortunately and the M size that have always fitted me were all way to long. Not sure if you have changed something, or if I am getting old and smaller...
- Erik S
Really nice clothes that I wish would fit me better. I’m of average height (5’9’’) and average build. the tops seem to be exclusively for taller people. Medium tops are too long and smalls are too skinny. Also, in COVID times, the only drop off options for returns are too far away, particularly when I’m so close to London and other clothes returns drop off points are really local.
- Greg R
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
Hello im still waiting on a refund from 2 items . Can you let me know When to expect this
- Robin V
100.00%
Industry Average
Excellent quality, great service but very poor delivery which took 6 days where website promised next day.
- Anonymous
Price quality is perfect. Service perfect.
- Wallie G
The design is wonderfull, and the service too. Orders goiing well and also return of products goes very smooth. Money is transferred within a few days. I only had a small defect on my logo witch was come loose a little bit, but i stiched it myself. Now its my favorite shirt.
- Kristof S