La Machine Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read La Machine Reviews

About La Machine:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

La Machine have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A

Delivery - Fast

97.71%
Industry Average
Quick delivery, top quality clothing as always
- Douglas Glen
Fast delivery and a quality original item. Love the jumper...
- Stephen Hobbs
Fast delivery, top qualityđź‘Ťhighly recommended!
- Thomas Richter
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I ordered a top for my cycle mad son, for Christmas, although we consulted the size charts, when he tried it on it was too big, but you were happy to deal with it, by refunding, after returning the item, I subsequently reordered in a smaller size! He now has it & reports it’s a great fit (now) so one happy recipient of a Christmas present. Thank you so much.
- Albert Flynn
Super service, snelle refund en snelle levering
- Martijn Ballemans
Great Service! Ordered two sweaters of different sizes so I would know one would fit. Assuming I had to pay shipping costs both ways but I was pleasantly surprised that the shipping costs to send the package to me was also refunded. That's what I call service. Also the quality of the clothing is very good and the prints on the clothing are of great quality. Ordered at La Machine before and will do so again. Thanks guys.
- Marc Hooghiemstra
98.43%
Industry Average
Great design and Good customer service. Thanks:)
- Anonymous
Mooie producten, goede prijs, snelle service.
- Anonymous
Mooie kwaliteit kleding en uitstekende service (snelle verwerking bij retourneren bijvoorbeeld). Top.
- Ronald Feenstra