La Machine Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Machine
Live Chat, Email
Read La Machine Reviews

About La Machine:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

Tell us how La Machine made you happy
Nice products
Zeer mooie materialen en vriendelijke service!
Is the fit true to size?
Cool Product, nice quality.
Really happy with my nice looking and easy to wear Cap, finally a cap that shows my cycling habbit :P
Fast delivery, good product Peter
Nice shirt, quick deliverd
Is the fit true to size?
LOVE my La Machine Couture sweatshirt. Arrived yesterday and fits perfectly. Also sending thanks to Rens who put my mind at ease on the sizing. I'll be back for more :)
Yes absolut
Excellent shirts and service
Nice quality
Products and Customer service are excellent!
Very quick delivery.
Go Fast and Enjoy!
Is the fit true to size?
Great quality and customer service!
Is the fit true to size?
Goede service, snel geleverd, gewoon top
Very comfortable clothing
I've purchased the sweat shirts on the 28th of November, and today 10th of December they haven't arrive. PostNL (which I've paid) doesn't delivered in the 3-5 days they should do. I've contacted them yesterday and will not be in Barcelona till the 13th of December, so 15 days delay in receiving it. And one of the two sweat shirts was a Birthday present which is already late :( I know is not your fault, I just want to let you know that your parcel service is not doing you any favors with this kind of delay, and they cannot give me any reason or explanation for it! Maybe you can check on your end. Thanks,
Hi Alejandro!

Thank you for your message. We will forward this to our shipping partner. Due to the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, our shipping partner (PostNL) has difficulty getting rid of the packages. We packed your package immediately and sent it when the order arrived. Thanks in advance for your patience. If you do not have the package at the end of the week, we will look for a different solution.

Salute,

Rens
Thanx, i did recieve my stuff quick and nicely packed! i would love to mention that the size chart worked out good for me! Will buy more here in the ‘near’ future...
gebruiksvriendelijke online winkel, vlotte service, vlotte levering. Levering liet wel paar dagen op zich wachten, maar dat bleek een gevolg van de drukte (black friday) te zijn.
difficile d'apprécier la qualité car je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon colis alors que mon compte bancaire a été débité
Hi Richard!

Thank you for your message. We want to ask you to be patient. Due to the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, our shipping partner (PostNL) has difficulty getting rid of the packages. We packed your package immediately and sent it when the order arrived. Thanks in advance for your patience. If you do not have the package at the end of the week, we will look for a different solution.

Thanks,