La Machine Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Machine
Email, Live Chat
Read La Machine Reviews

About La Machine:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

Tell us how La Machine made you happy
Is the fit true to size?
Very nice sweater. Good quality!
How was your delivery?
Great service and quick delivery.
How was your delivery?
Nice t-shirts and sweaters!
Geweldig aanbod, snelle levering. Gewoon een heel goede webshop.
I,m very Happy Good Job
How was your delivery?
Great sweater, fast and easy delivery
How was your delivery?
Prima afwikkeling! Ik had mijn bestelling super snel thuis. Mijn kleding erg mooi verpakt. Prima kwaliteit kleding, en mooi uiteraard:-)
How was your delivery?
I live in the UK and my T-Shirt arrived in just a few days. I was kept fully informed of where the delivery was in the different stages and was even advised when it was posted at my house. The product is excellent quality, I really love the La Machine logo on the lower front and arm of the T-shirt - these logos show what quality the shirt is. Excellent service and excellent product, I will absolutely buy again and I can recommend La Machine to anyone thinking about buying a product! Well done! Karl, Kettering, UK.
How was your delivery?
Socks arrived so quickly and are fantastic quality! Delighted with purchase.
How was your delivery?
Great service, great products!!
How was your delivery?
I hace received all in the date you told me.
How was your delivery?
Simply to say: La Machine is great! The t-shirts I bought fit perfectly and their design is unique! Good job, guys!
How was your delivery?
Good service and good quality.
How was your delivery?
Goede kwaliteit van de artikelen en een snelle levering.
How was your delivery?
Cool design, good quality and fast delivery!
Is the fit true to size?
Goede producten, hoge kwaliteit! Kortom puik spul!
Is the fit true to size?
Nothing to say about it, my sweater was 100% like i wanted to. Gonna order more in the future....
Hi, i got my pullover and even if the description says it‘s dyewashed („Navy blue with special garment dye washing color treatment“), the arms feature a clear light sunbleached stripe exactly on the foldline. THAT looks more like the shirt has been lying too long in the sun. The material itself and the design are of good quality and i like them. It‘s that stripe that „disturbs“ me, so could you please tell me if you think it‘s „normal“ and on all your shirts or if it‘s a ‚fault‘. A dyewashed garment is normally more or less homogenely treated and not in such obvious stripes. Awaiting your answer in order to decide if i keep the product. yours sincerely Guy Berchem phone number: +352 621756600
Hi Guy!

Thank you for your review and feedback regarding the product. The '' stripe '' has nothing to do with a dyewashed garment but with a stonewash that has passed over it. It is therefore not a mistake in production, all knitwears have this effect. If you have any questions, please let us know!
La Machine is rated 4.63 based on 734 reviews