La Machine Cycle Club Reviews

Based on 2,044 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read La Machine Cycle Club Reviews

About La Machine Cycle Club:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

Tell us how La Machine Cycle Club made you happy
Very good quality of tissue. Chamois perfect one problem is body length : for jersey and bib short. For XXL size 5 cm more should be fine (for the jersey and for the straps of the short
Difficile de juger la qualité car mon colis c'est perdu avec le transporteur :/ Néanmoins le service client de votre entreprise est tres réactif pour répondre au mail.
Product looked good but item too big so has been returned. Shipping costs for return are expensive so I will sadly not use La Machine again
I love the quality and the design of the products and especially the polo shirt with the three buttons in different colours. One of t-shirts had a fold on the one sleeve which is the reason for me not rating five stars. Otherwise all is perfect!
Hi Jon, If there is something wrong with one of the T-shirts. Please let us know, so we can help you solve it. Customer service is happy to help!!
Hello im still waiting on a refund from 2 items . Can you let me know When to expect this
Beste Robin, Het pakket wat je retour stuurde is op 18 mei aangekomen in onze warehouse. Jou refund is verwerkt en terug gestort op 19 mei. Mvg, Team La Machine
Voor mijn verjaardag had ik een La Machine cadeaubon gekregen van 100 euro. De eerste bestelling (zwembroek) ging al lastig. Mailtje sturen, nieuwe code, nog een keer proberen. Dit shirt lukte ook niet zonder tussenkomst van jullie helpdesk. Dat verpest toch een beetje het cadeaubonplezier. Verder verbaas ik me nu ook weer over jullie maatvoering. Ik heb een medium gekocht, maar die valt toch weer behoorlijk groot uit. Verder alle lof voor jullie producten, maar het koopproces vind ik een drama.
Hoi Roel, Sorry te horen dat je niet helemaal tevreden bent. We doen ons best iedereen zo goed mogelijk te helpen. Mocht je het Henley shirt toch liever een maat kleiner willen. Laat het even weten. Dan kunnen we dit voor je regelen. Groetjes Team La Machine
I bought a couple of sweaters, 1 for my wife and another for me. Mine was the correct size, but mu wife’s was too big. I know that it was on the page that it was on the web but I think that if you pay more than 100 euros for the clothing, I shouldn’t have to pay to give it back.
I ordered a sweatshirt for a birthday gift. I was notified by email that my purchase was on its way followed later by another email informing me that my purchase had been returned to sender due to a technical glitch. Customer service were very helpful and refunded me quickly.
Allan, thank you for this review. We do our best to keep the customer happy!!
Please never use MRW courier when sending items to SPAIN. It was a nightmare to get the package from them
Hi, I really like you design and have purchased several times from you. Free returns would increase my interest in continuing doing so. I got the wrong socks delivered unfortunately and the M size that have always fitted me were all way to long. Not sure if you have changed something, or if I am getting old and smaller...
Nice and good clothes, but unfortunately it is not possible to return clothes for another size. You have to order the item again and I n this case it means the the black Friday discount isn't effective anymore.
Hi William, We will contact you through our customer service. So we can help you with the return, and switch to another size. Kind regards, Team La Machine
I bought a sweatshirt on your site. It is very nice but I wanted to point out that it came with black spots on the car, I will wash it but honestly I was a little sick.
Hi Roberta, We will contact you through our customer service. So we can work out a solution. Kind regards, Noortje
I wanted to send the item back, but the only choice I had was DPD or UPS. Both are not available where I live. So either I have to drive long or keep it... a choice between several arcel services would be better.
So sorry to hear that our parcelpoints do not work out for you. We are still working on expanding the parcelpoints, hopefully in the future we can offer you a better service.
Broek zit niet helemaal lekker om de benen en vouwt op aan het onderbeen. Wel fijn materiaal
kraag is iets te wijd
You sent me the wrong socks.
Die Retoursendung funktioniert leider nicht kostenfrei, obwohl ich aus der EU bin.
the quality of the garment is great. However your sizing walkthrough is out. I followed the steps and it advised to order a medium but it does not fit at all. I am a normal size geezer but it was extremely tight across the chest. Son no2 has made a profit
Not too happy with your service! I finally got my birthday present but it wasn’t mine !!! 2 orders inside 311359 with 2 sweaters NOT MINE and my own order 311358 = Mine but without the articles I ordered and paid for !! Now what ? Harriett Vidal
Hi Harriëtt, How awful to hear. This has been an error by our order pickers I think. Could you please cotnact service@lamachine.cc? Then it will be solved there! Regards Rens
Look très sympa, prix corrects. Par contre la qualité est moyenne, et surtout le sizing est décevant. Dans toutes les marques, je porte du M ou L, et le M me va normalement tr_s bien. J'ai suivi vos conseils et on m'a indiqué du L, que j'ai commandé. Les produits sont très étroits au buste, mais très longs. Le sweatdescend sur les fesses, ce n'est pas très joli... Au final, je sis assez déçu
La Machine Cycle Club is rated 4.7 based on 2,044 reviews