La Machine Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Machine
Email, Live Chat
Read La Machine Reviews

About La Machine:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

Tell us how La Machine made you happy
780 Array
How was your delivery?
Jullie hebben leuke kleding. Alleen jammer dat het damesassortiment zo klein is. Mogelijk kunnen jullie dat wat uitbreiden.
Is the fit true to size?
Stof voelt goed en het is een leuk shirt. Maar de foto op de site vind ik niet kloppen. Het shirt lijkt mooi slim fit. Dat is het echt niet. Het is, zoals in de omschrijving staat, echt straight fit.
I've purchased the sweat shirts on the 28th of November, and today 10th of December they haven't arrive. PostNL (which I've paid) doesn't delivered in the 3-5 days they should do. I've contacted them yesterday and will not be in Barcelona till the 13th of December, so 15 days delay in receiving it. And one of the two sweat shirts was a Birthday present which is already late :( I know is not your fault, I just want to let you know that your parcel service is not doing you any favors with this kind of delay, and they cannot give me any reason or explanation for it! Maybe you can check on your end. Thanks,
Hi Alejandro!

Thank you for your message. We will forward this to our shipping partner. Due to the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, our shipping partner (PostNL) has difficulty getting rid of the packages. We packed your package immediately and sent it when the order arrived. Thanks in advance for your patience. If you do not have the package at the end of the week, we will look for a different solution.

Salute,

Rens
De hulp was prima. De service vind ik minder. Geen gratis terugzending en maten van kleding die niet echt duidelijk zijn. Terugsturen kledij blijkt vanuit Hulst 7 euro te kosten. Duur en niet gevonden wat ik wou.
Is the fit true to size?
Quality is not as good as the original Green "Break..Away" or Grey "13" sweatshirt in XS. Also the sizing is just a little larger too. The "Pedaleur" sweatshirt in XS feels a bit cheaper.
Is the fit true to size?
Poor sizing and poor (costly) returns policy, i'm afraid Products are very good
Well not much... Didn't have my size in stock so returned my money. Good that this was actioned so quickly but shame that this was not mentioned at time of purchase
Betalen voor retourzendingen is niet echt klantvriendelijk
Hi Rens!

Bedankt voor jouw review en feedback. We hebben jouw producten overigens destijds wel al gratis verzonden met de Giro D'Italia actie.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Rens - La Machine
Wrong print in socks but suggested compensation acceptable.
I'm not happy with tje quality of the LTD t-shirt. I think it is to thin of quality. For that price you need to provide better quality. The graffics are great, keep up the good work
Awesome packaging