La Machine Reviews

of reviewers recommend La Machine
Email, Live Chat
Read La Machine Reviews

About La Machine:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

Tell us how La Machine made you happy
Het terugzenden van de te kleine items kostte me 18 euro (2 euro doos en 16 euro zending naar Nederland. Op zijn minst zouden jullie de items moeten sturen in een roos die teruggestuurd kan worden. En ook de mogelijkheid van terugzenden via gls moeten voorzien (eventueel mits betaling)
Hi Philippe,

Dat klopt inderdaad. Belachelijk duur. We zijn bezig om het hiervoor een passende oplossing te vinden. Dit duurt niet lang meer kan ik je verzekeren.

Groet Rens - La Machine
How was your delivery?
Printing quality is poor, specially the black parts of the prints is not acceptable.
I still have not received the product
How was your delivery?
Is the fit true to size?
Sweater arrived 2 days after order. So that's ok. But sweater had a realy strange fit. Normaly is good for me, but it was way to big. Not sure if a L would be better. I returned it yesterday, after paying 7 euro shipping cost. So no sweater and 7 euros lighter.Realy customer unfriendly!. I'm not going to order here again.
difficile d'apprécier la qualité car je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon colis alors que mon compte bancaire a été débité
Hi Richard!

Thank you for your message. We want to ask you to be patient. Due to the hustle and bustle of Black Friday, our shipping partner (PostNL) has difficulty getting rid of the packages. We packed your package immediately and sent it when the order arrived. Thanks in advance for your patience. If you do not have the package at the end of the week, we will look for a different solution.

Thanks,

Rens.
How was your delivery?
Still not received my shirt.
Delivered clothes are OK, but I didnt get the 5% discount by paying the clothes, no matter what I tried and I was first time customer
Hi Lex!

Thanks for your message. You should have received the code via email. I've refund you the 5% discount.

With kind regards,

Rens
Hi, i got my pullover and even if the description says it‘s dyewashed („Navy blue with special garment dye washing color treatment“), the arms feature a clear light sunbleached stripe exactly on the foldline. THAT looks more like the shirt has been lying too long in the sun. The material itself and the design are of good quality and i like them. It‘s that stripe that „disturbs“ me, so could you please tell me if you think it‘s „normal“ and on all your shirts or if it‘s a ‚fault‘. A dyewashed garment is normally more or less homogenely treated and not in such obvious stripes. Awaiting your answer in order to decide if i keep the product. yours sincerely Guy Berchem phone number: +352 621756600
Hi Guy!

Thank you for your review and feedback regarding the product. The '' stripe '' has nothing to do with a dyewashed garment but with a stonewash that has passed over it. It is therefore not a mistake in production, all knitwears have this effect. If you have any questions, please let us know!
La Machine is rated 4.63 based on 750 reviews