La Machine Cycle Club Reviews

E
Happiness Grade
Read La Machine Cycle Club Reviews

About La Machine Cycle Club:

A Lifestyle Clothing brand driven by the love for the Velo, the race and good looks. At La Machine you can find unique ‘cycling lifestyle clothing’ that you’ll find nowhere else.

La Machine Cycle Club, a peloton of roadside tifosi, pro riders and café racers. a diverse club, united by our passion for bikes and love of racing. you’re welcome to join.

service@lamachine.cc

Staarten 1

E

Returns - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
Track suit bottoms a lot bigger than expected, and don’t do free returns or exchange not great but it’s are quality
posted 7 months ago - Jamie S
Hi, I really like you design and have purchased several times from you. Free returns would increase my interest in continuing doing so. I got the wrong socks delivered unfortunately and the M size that have always fitted me were all way to long. Not sure if you have changed something, or if I am getting old and smaller...
posted 9 months ago - Erik S
Really nice clothes that I wish would fit me better. I’m of average height (5’9’’) and average build. the tops seem to be exclusively for taller people. Medium tops are too long and smalls are too skinny. Also, in COVID times, the only drop off options for returns are too far away, particularly when I’m so close to London and other clothes returns drop off points are really local.
posted 1 year ago - Greg R
Poor sizing and poor (costly) returns policy, i'm afraid Products are very good
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous