Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

Read Laing Bennett Limited Reviews

01303 863393

info@laingbennett.co.uk

Tell us how Laing Bennett Limited made you happy
Very professional and helpful, always keeping you informed of the progress of the house sale and purchase of the new property.
Great friendly, professional service.
Found the service they provided to be good . Calls were returned quickly.
Good Service but would have been nice to have more communication during the sale process. Glad I had contact with vendor myself so sale went though without any problems. I had to make several calls to make communication between all parties work swiftly...
I purchased a property that was marketed with Laing Bennett. They kept me informed throughout the process and chased relevant parties when needed to ensure a swift transaction and all staff were friendly and helpful. They even gave me a bottle of Prosecco on completion day to celebrate my new home, a greatly appreciated gesture and another level in customer service. Thank you!
Quick efficient and helpful process.
I have been perfectly happy with the service I have received and would like to especially mention Rachael and Sharon for their tireless work in some difficult times, happily we have got there I the end.
Brochure: description misleading and poor floorplan (layout wrong, dimensions wrong, no indication of where dimensions are between, imperial units). First class staff; proactive, approachable, a pleasure to talk to, kept us informed of progress and sorted problems with solicitors. Would recommend (and use) Laing Bennett for future sale/purchase
The initial concept of getting the house on the market and getting a buyer was very good but once the sale was underway, I felt let down by the lack of information on how the sale was progressing.
I know that house buying is a case of caveat emptor (buyer beware) and so I'd rather have an estate agent who warns potential buyers to double check everything in the house works rather than coming out with lines like "refurbished to a high standard". Having said that, estate agents are being paid by the sellers in these transactions, so potential sellers would probably be happy about that.
Laing Bennett have been very helpful and professional throughout our experience purchasing with them. We had a long and stressful time getting to exchange and Bill was always on hand to advise, push and get things sorted. Would highly recommend anyone selling (or purchasing!) to use them.
(Lyminge) - Posted 3 years ago
I did not have a great deal of contact with Laing Bennett but found the staff friendly and helpful. I was kept fully informed about the progress of my purchase.
(Hythe) - Posted 4 years ago
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Followed up any issues I raised.
(Lyminge) - Posted 4 years ago