Laptopsdirect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laptopsdirect

Tell us how Laptopsdirect made you happy
Monitor I ordered was delivered very promptly and at a reasonable price.
Laptop advertised on site as "In Stock" and "available for next day delivery." So I bought it and paid for set up and 1 day delivery. Received confirmation email. All was good, untill the following day when I recieved a notification email that stated "due to problems with their suppliers, delivery would be delayed 5 days."
I emailed asking for clarity, as the laptop was supposedly in stock, but reived no reply, The laptop turned up as stated 5 days late. I did receive my 1 day delivery charge back, but only after i asked for it.
Second laptop I've purchased from 'laptopsdirect' and again excellent service and at a competitive price. I also found they advertised devices they were readily available and not ones that were 'out of stock' , a practice often operated by some other suppliers.
Easy to use site with exact model spec so I knew I was buying right tablet for system used by the company and delivered next day.
Easy Website to browse and compare. Very competitive prices. Item arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. No need to contact customer services but if anything it would have been nice to get tracking information but have to say my order came on the day requested.
Excellent service very fast delivery laptop works marvelous,
would recommend and use again thank you all
Excellent service, very competitive price. prompt delivery. Just could not fault,
Ordered laptop on a Sunday evening, delivered Tuesday afternoon even though I opted for standard delivery and so wasn’t expecting it for several more days. Easy to track, got updates sent at every step. Laptop only has minimal damage (a few small scratches on the top), works perfectly and is exactly as described. Great deal, great product, great service!
Best price around for my phone. A good variety of delivery options to suit your budget. Good communication and was given a time slot for my delivery so I didn't have Jo wait in all day
Excellent service. Website was well laid out and straight forward to use, order entry simple and quick with good product information and delivery options. The range of products was very good and we’re keenly priced. I ordered my iPhone midday and received it well packaged in discrete wrapping the following day at the time given. Product quality was great and the service exceptional. All in all a great customer experience in trying times.
Easy to order, exactly what I wanted, fastdelivery
Quick and efficient service. Great value for money.Excellent. Will use again for next purchase
Excellent customer service and products. James called to arrange delivery, can’t fault their professionalism. Would definitely recommend to friends and family 😊
Impressively fast delivery, and product is exactly as advertised. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Mobile phone purchased, was exactly as advertised. Paid for next day delivery and still received item promptly, even though covid 19 lockdown was in place.
Super speedy delivery. Very happy with the product. Competitively priced. Would definitely recommend this company.
paid for express delivery (2 working days), its been 6 working days and no delivery and no communication which is really annoying.
Fairly good deal
Great web site and they had what I wanted and at a very competitive price, the item was delivered swiftly and quicker than they first thought. I will be using them again and I would confidently recommend them to others.
Got the purchase much quicker than expected. Product was exactly as described. Complete with 12month warranty for this price it was great value and good service.
Laptopsdirect is rated 4.72 based on 47 reviews