Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

Read Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews
Las Vegas Furniture Online 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Amber W
More Photos & Videos
Bad quality, pressed wood with multiple fastener locations with broken wood debris...wonder of overall durability, especially of backrests as they are fastened by poorly made fasteners sitting on pressed wood that is likely to crack over time. Brochures make it look like it was made in the USA but all dissasembled furniture pieces show made in China, so that explains the poor quality and low price...not happy at all. Great staff at Las Vegas Furniture Online and in all fairness as a distributor they may not be aware of the poor quality of this mfg as the furniture comes in boxes, but if so my advice is to assemble a set and decide whether you want to sell it online....
I bought a futon through this company. It was a poor design, when you convert it to a bed, it is not even. It is higher on one side and therefore not convenient to sleep on. When I told them about the issue, apparently they contacted the manufacturer who apparently said that they know about the issue but are not concerned about it because they claim other people who buy it have not complained. So whether is actually a poor design or not does not concern them. I lost a ton of money returning this poor product, 20% re-stocking fee plus shipping both ways. Bad product, bad company. Wont recommend them to anyone.
If I was able to return my furniture and get my monies back I would.
Recently purchased a king side mattress, box spring, and bed frame. The wood connecting the headboard to the rails broke within 2 weeks. So now I’m 8 months pregnant, and currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor. When I contacted the owner Adam Gordon he assured me that the bed came with a warranty then later recanted, mocked me, and refused to replace it. It’s sad that business owners like Adam exist, they have ZERO integrity, and don’t care about their customers. Please spare yourself the hassle, and avoid this business at all cost. They sell cheap furniture and when it breaks they refuse to replace it. DO NOT spend your money here. They treat customers like crap, and have crappy furniture. Shop elsewhere, and avoid this place at all cost.
The bed frame is a very cheap metal absolutely nothing like the image provided online. The dresser and night stand drawer are ridiculously small and for the price I am just besides myself on how low the quality of the furniture. I went through a lot to get this furniture and put up quite a fight and was completely disappointed by what I received and will never order from them again, I just cannot trust what is pictured online versus what poor quality I will receive. I hate that I wasted my hard earned money and order here worst mistake ever!!!!! Please go to Walker its worth it
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.69 based on 74 reviews