Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Las Vegas Furniture Online
Courier, Own Driver
Read Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews
I recently purchased a Queen size headboard and frame from Las Vegas Furniture Online. Ed, the Sales Rep was very helpful with my online questions, and answered them very quickly. When I went to the Showroom he immediately took me to see the item/s that I inquired about. We purchased the item at a very reasonable price, and picked up the following day. Thank you Ed for the great Customer Service!
Jelly and Tanner were very helpful.
Excellent service and products to
I’m very happy with my purchase. I brag to my friends and family back East, about the beautiful black and white nightstands. I love, love, love them. I am very pleased. I am a customer.
Ed was so helpful when ordering my box spring! Everything was done over the phone and was super easy! This is my second order from LV furniture online!
The bed was delivered within specifications and the stated time frame. It was assembled well. Thanks to Tanner for coordinating everything!
This was my second time getting furniture from Las Vegas furniture online and once again they had excellent customer service and the workers came and did the Job they were supposed to do.Thank you so much Las Vegas furniture.
Las Vegas Furniture Online was able to locate the specific sofa and loveseat set we wanted that we had difficulty finding, and gave us an amazing price on them! They were excellent with communication, pricing, and expectations, keeping us informed as the order went along. Once they received our couches, we got scheduled and delivery in 1 day! Delivery was fast and professional as well. Will be purchasing from them again, and have already referred and recommended them to friends. Thanks!
The furniture was great, solid stuff. Good Price. Solid installation folks, but the order process was overly complicated and annoying because their software is google based and flawed. They do try.
I really like my desk, and I think Tanner did an outstanding job keeping me informed on how the delivery was progressing. Just a very professional job! Thank you again

Kevin
Price was great...wait was not. After almost 2 months I finally got my recliner and sofa. The armrest came off as soon as I sat down. They were quick to offer to fix it and another broke while I waited for them. They fixed both, but of coarse more things broke. I fixed it myself with the proper hardware. Covid was part of the problem for the delivery time, but not all of it.
Great experience, low prices, quality furniture. Thank you so much Tanner and team!
Products good and as expected but delivery was a nightmare. They first didnt even bring the box spring, then they went back and got it and threw it ON TOP of my Stearns and Foster mattress
A++ service and delivery experience. Our furniture was delivered on time and as expected, we love it! Kelley was very personable and professional, we felt immediately at home, it's obvious the customer
is first. We'll definitely be back to buy more furniture :)
Mark and Heidi
Excellent service
Very pleased with their service! Super easy to order, great communication, exactly what I wanted, and quick! Great quality furniture. Kelley was a huge help over the phone helping me get everything I needed in a timely manner. 10/10 would reccommend
The whole process was very easy. My headboard was just as advertised. Tanner helped me out and was able to work with me on a date to pick up at store. Overall an easy experience and happy with my purchase.
Love the bed and mattress. Best sleep that my son has had in weeks. Tanner was polite, efficient and very helpful.
Quicken professional
Great service‼️Adam was very helpful with deciding what type of mattress to purchase.
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.66 based on 110 reviews