Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Las Vegas Furniture Online
"The entire was quick and easy. Tanner was especially knowledgeable and handled my questions with prompt professionalism. I will continue to shop with LV furniture."
"Tanner and his team were responsive and informative during each contact. We were concerned about our small window to accept delivery, but it was delivered as promised. The two delivery people were professional and engaging. It was clear they would not leave until I was satisfied. They took all packaging and such with they. We couldn’t be happier."
"The customer service was great and great prices. Delivery was on time and very professional"
"My experience was awesome from start to finish. Tanner was amazingly helpful with the process of picking out my new bedroom set (which I absolutely love) and he explained the snap finance to me thoroughly which was absolutely amazing and needed. The delivery drivers were awesome they were here on time and put the set together quickly and made sure it was to my liking. I will definitely be going back to order more furniture when needed."
"I had a great experience at this place. Kelley was was super helpful and nice :)"
"Great customer service!"
"The easiest way to buy furniture without breaking the bank! All looks better than picture. Tanner is of great help when it comes to order and help for pièce not showing available online. Fast delivery and set up. Already looking at my Next buy"
"We love the table! And love how Tanner worked with us on getting a table top replacement. Very good customer service from him."
"Very good deals and furniture quality! Also great delivery and installation packages"
"My online experience was great. Tanner was extremely helpful and on top of things when a bed I wanted was out of stock. I really appreciate the excellent service. Thank you!"
"I had a great experience with Las Vegas Furniture Online. I was initially hesitant, but decided to order based on other positive reviews. The customer service by Tanner was excellent, the products are great, delivery times were communicated well and were on time and the delivery/assembly guys were excellent. Very satisfied with my purchase! The only negative is that there were a few scratches on my furniture but nothing dramatic or overly visible."
"Tanner was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping me to select a massage chair on June 12th. He was very patient while I sat in the different chairs and he answered all my questions. Tanner completed the transaction in a timely manner and helped load it in my truck. I appreciated it very much and would shop again at Las Vegas Furniture Online."
"Everything looked just like the pictures, service was exceptional. Super fast delivery, I ordered the whole home package and I love everything"
"Found the best pricing and customer service with Adam and Tanner. We tried out almost every chair in the showroom our second day with Tanner. Tanner was Informed and patient with all of our questions Fast, courteous delivery, they even wiped the chair down from the light rain that had fallen on it. Highly recommend this store. Their 5 year extended warranty is backed by Guardian."
"Easy, affordable, good customer service."
"Excellent quality. Very happy!!"
"I am thrilled with the Coaster Computer Unit. Many thanx to Tanner for his exceptional customer service and awesome communication. Delivery and assembly was perfect. It was a pleasure doing business with LV Furniture Online."
"I had a great experience with this company. I bought a 6 piece king bedroom set but there was a mistake with the online price. I got a phone call from Richard to let me know that they wouldn't be able to honor that price because it was too low but he would still give me a good deal. I asked if he could give me a couple more days to pay the difference before setting up a time to deliver and he agreed. They deliver on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once they received the furniture set, they set up a delivery date for the following Tuesday. I was super busy at work and I get a lot of spam calls so I missed his phone call and message but he made sure to e-mail me so I can see it. I paid extra for installation but it's complimentary if you purchase over a certain amount. I had 2 nice men came and promptly installed the 6 piece set. I am in love with my furniture and very happy for the great deal and customer service. Thank you Richard and everyone else who's helped me! I would highly recommend this company and would buy from them again!"
"The quality and looks are better than expected"
"I bought a quality massage chair for a reasonable price. Great place to shop for good quality furniture."
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.70 based on 47 reviews