Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

Read Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews
Las Vegas Furniture Online 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Amber W
More Photos & Videos
Tanner and all staff were very helpful!
Once again, we are very satisfied with our purchase! Thank you! 😃 Tanner was helpful in answering questions.
I had a very awesome experience shopping for my bedroom set. Tanner was very patient and helpful through the process.
I'm very excited about my purchase from Las Vegas Furniture Online. The staff was very friendly and Kelly and Tanner answered all my questions and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I will definitely buy from them again.
Very professional and friendly staff!!
Tanners knowledge on massage chairs was amazing. I’m so happy I found them!
I have bought furniture from them for 8 years and have been very good to us. I highly recommend anyone to give them an chance.
Everybody at Las Vegas Furniture on line is awesome! Tanner, Kelly, Adam, José, etc. are always nice, profesional and efficient; it’s a pleasure to do business with them.
I give 5 stars
When I get my item I can give another review, I’m still waiting
Can give full opinion since I have not received my order -
Great service!
I'm extremely disappointed and unhappy with my mattress! It's 5inches in height! I paid $313.00 for a 10inch mattress! I expected to receive the one in the pic!
Excellent customer service
Tanner was very helpful and met my needs. On time with delivery.
Had an issue at first with a delivery. This company didn’t say too bad, they went the extra mile found a solution and surpassed my expectations. Awesome job to the crew, the delivery guys and Tanner. Thanks so much.
Great deals. Thank you very much Sir, Tanner. May god bless you and more success.
Excellent service
I was actually getting a new massage chair since my old one started malfunctioning. The warranty actually worked and I got a whole new massage chair that I love. The white glove delivery team came here and took the broken chair out and placed the new chair upstairs in the desired room. It was a difficult job but Tanner was great. I am happy with my chair and my experience.
The service was great! Tanner was so helpful and I appreciate him helping me when I called to ask questions. Delivery was also great. Tanner was very professional.
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.64 based on 89 reviews