Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Las Vegas Furniture Online
"Easy, affordable, good customer service."
"Excellent quality. Very happy!!"
"I had a great experience with this company. I bought a 6 piece king bedroom set but there was a mistake with the online price. I got a phone call from Richard to let me know that they wouldn't be able to honor that price because it was too low but he would still give me a good deal. I asked if he could give me a couple more days to pay the difference before setting up a time to deliver and he agreed. They deliver on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once they received the furniture set, they set up a delivery date for the following Tuesday. I was super busy at work and I get a lot of spam calls so I missed his phone call and message but he made sure to e-mail me so I can see it. I paid extra for installation but it's complimentary if you purchase over a certain amount. I had 2 nice men came and promptly installed the 6 piece set. I am in love with my furniture and very happy for the great deal and customer service. Thank you Richard and everyone else who's helped me! I would highly recommend this company and would buy from them again!"
"I am thrilled with the Coaster Computer Unit. Many thanx to Tanner for his exceptional customer service and awesome communication. Delivery and assembly was perfect. It was a pleasure doing business with LV Furniture Online."
"The quality and looks are better than expected"
"I bought a quality massage chair for a reasonable price. Great place to shop for good quality furniture."
"I was searching for a particular bar stool at most of the Big Boys but they did not carry it. All they could tell me was that they don't carry it and I should look elsewhere. So, that's just what I did. I found Las Vegas Furniture Online and they found the manufacturer of the item I was looking for and ordered it for me. Upon arrival of the 4 bar stools at their warehouse, I received a notice that they had them and that I could pick them up at any time. The whole experience of purchasing what I needed was so easy and quick. I highly recommend Las Vegas Furniture Online to anyone Richard M"
"Awesome customer service and timely delivery!"
"This espresso brown colored timeless full bed frame with both head board and foot board will allow my young son to grow into it over the coming years. A great purchase for the price. Thank you!"
"I love how I was able to find the bedroom set that I have been looking for here in Las Vegas Furniture Online. I didn't do much but just browsed and click but! My set was delivered and installed ASAP. I love it! Thank you, LVFurnitureOnline! Best Regards, Maria M."
"If I was able to return my furniture and get my monies back I would."
"Hello, I stopped in on a Thursday afternoon with a mind of what style I wanted, but not a full grasp on what pieces that would be. Tanner's patiently listened and help me find what furniture I ended up purchasing. It was single-handedly the best furniture experience I have ever had. Best part, my furniture arrived sooner than expected and was delivered the next scheduled delivery day. Will purchase again for sure."
"Very helpful staff and the furniture is great. Thanks"
"The best thing I can say about this company is that were an absolute pleasure to work with. They had exactly what I was looking for at the best price I could find anywhere in a store or on the web. Adam was amazing to work with and I will definitely be using them again. Thank you so much for everything!! I love our bedroom set, mattress, sectional, massage chair and dining room table."
"Delivery associates were very professional and courteous. They worked hard for over an hour to provide me with a good quality product. I am very pleased with the service and product. Thank you jack."
"very happy with it no issues ,good on time delivery.. tnx jw"
"Recently purchased a king side mattress, box spring, and bed frame. The wood connecting the headboard to the rails broke within 2 weeks. So now I’m 8 months pregnant, and currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor. When I contacted the owner Adam Gordon he assured me that the bed came with a warranty then later recanted, mocked me, and refused to replace it. It’s sad that business owners like Adam exist, they have ZERO integrity, and don’t care about their customers. Please spare yourself the hassle, and avoid this business at all cost. They sell cheap furniture and when it breaks they refuse to replace it. DO NOT spend your money here. They treat customers like crap, and have crappy furniture. Shop elsewhere, and avoid this place at all cost."
"My sister and I came in looking to purchase bedroom sets for my new home. Richard was the person who helped us. He was very knowledgeable about the different products and brands. He kept me abreast of my order every step of the way! There were some unexpected delays but he informed me as soon as he was aware of them. I would highly recommend this store. Great prices and great quality"
"The drum is always beating these days to 'shop local' but the experience can be sub-par, unprofessional or just plain unpleasant, driving consumers to the national 'big guys' where they have figured out a formula for customer service. But LasVegasFurnitureOnline has figured out how to do customer service--right in our own backyard. This is especially true on the delivery end where the professionals make the entire process stress-free and smooth. The whole point of shopping online is to reduce the amount of time and stress involved and LVFO makes that happen from beginning to end."
"Picked up a new bed frame for my daughters room. Great price and pickup process was seamless."
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.61 based on 33 reviews