Las Vegas Furniture Online Reviews

Las Vegas Furniture Online 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Amber W
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service
Had an issue at first with a delivery. This company didn’t say too bad, they went the extra mile found a solution and surpassed my expectations. Awesome job to the crew, the delivery guys and Tanner. Thanks so much.
Great deals. Thank you very much Sir, Tanner. May god bless you and more success.
Excellent service
I was actually getting a new massage chair since my old one started malfunctioning. The warranty actually worked and I got a whole new massage chair that I love. The white glove delivery team came here and took the broken chair out and placed the new chair upstairs in the desired room. It was a difficult job but Tanner was great. I am happy with my chair and my experience.
The service was great! Tanner was so helpful and I appreciate him helping me when I called to ask questions. Delivery was also great. Tanner was very professional.
My experience with Las Vegas Furniture Online was one of the best I've ever had. The staff people I spoke with were nothing but helpful, detailed, and caring. I was ordering furniture for my mom, who was about to move into an assisted living facility. I was coordinating the move, including obtaining appropriate furniture, from across the country. They went over every item with me to make sure it would arrive in time and was exactly what we wanted. I am grateful they were available to make this transition easier for both me and my mom. Thank you!
I received my email with the policy attached. Thank you for your help and I love my new chair my husband is using an it is really helping him with a,shoulder and hand problem. So glad I found this!,never knew anything like this existed. I was paying $120.00 a month for massages. I will pay for this chair in little over a year. I was even able to use my Flex spending money put aside for massage to pay for it.
Great invention!
Tanner was super helpful and kind when I went to go pick up my furniture, even helped pack it up thanks
Because of the CoVid 19 shutdown, the furniture we chose and paid for, is being held til such time that the delivery can be made. Tanner had explained that the furniture could be "built" and delivered, but not brought inside. My husband and I are not able to carry heavy pieces, so we decided to just be patient. Then, I talked to Tanner who helped us select the pieces which would be a bit easier for us to handle. So, with his help, we chose the two nightstands, a storage chest and a small file cabinet to be delivered and we were able to bring them in and we love them!! Now, we REALLY are excited about the day when all of the furniture can be delivered and brought into the house! I respect that they have to follow the rules, and will wait while I dream about how nice it's going to be to have dressers, bookcases and office furniture!! Thank you, Tanner...my brother was also more than pleased with your service when he purchased his furniture from you.
First time buyer. Bought a sectional couch without seeing it due to Corvid and its perfect and exactly what I wanted. Fast delivery and great communication. Very pleased and will be a return customer for my home needs.
Las Vegas Furniture Online 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Easy to order and great delivery and set-up.
Had a great experience with this company. Will definitely be going back in the future, thank you Tanner for your great customer service!!
It was easy to buy my furniture on line and the delivery was timely and professional.
Tanner and rest of your crew were amazing from ordering to calling me to verify deliver and call to let me know they are on there way to deliver my bunk bed. 100% will be returning for furniture in the future. Thank you so much!!!
All the people working for lasvegas funiture online are nice and friendly, helping me getting an awsome massage chair with the lowest price in the country. I like to thanks all the staffs of las vegas furniture online! And you are highly recommended!
Great prices. Great service.
Tanner was wonderful to work with. Beat Amazon in price and I received it sooner than I would have on Amazon
Had nothing but a wonderfull experience with this company,Tanner is great and I would recommend this company to anyone,I will continue to use this company when ever I can and our HOA will also use them
Great service, prompt delivery and good quality and options for furniture. The associates are always polite and helpful. The financing options are good. I really like the 3 month option, it’s great for me. I’m very happy with the quality of my purchases.
Las Vegas Furniture Online is rated 4.64 based on 77 reviews