LaValle Flooring Inc Reviews

LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Tessa Lagein
LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Olga Sagvold
From the sales people to the installers it was a very good experience!! The sales people were very knowledgeable and helpful, would definitely recommend them for any project!
LaValle flooring has done a few projects for us and we’ve never been disappointed. They’re knowledge and workmanship is next to none. If we have any questions they are answered immediately. We would recommend them to anyone. We will use them again and again.
Extremely great help when trying to decide a floor covering for a particular room of your home. Install was excellent and looks beautiful. Thank You.
Lavelle flooring has the best price on vinyl plank flooring in the area. Very good honest local business .
Always willing to get estimates for you right away! Lots of great financing options for all income levels! Lavalle does great work and product always looks wonderful.
The LaValle flooring team was great to work with and did an amazing job with the carpet install. I could not have asked for anything more.
Always on time and keep a nice clean jobsite. Friendly, thoughtful crew always does a nice job. Highly recommend
Did a great job of doing our living room and hallway as well as the kitchen and steps they did last year. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
I absolutely love my Cali vinyl plank I purchased from Lavalle flooring. It is a beautiful product and so easy to take care of! I highly recommend it!
LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
We had Lavelle flooring help us pick out and install Redefined pine waterproof flooring in our living room and kitchen they were and are so professional and helpful 😀.
We love the flooring it has been a godsend with my 🐶. Its easy to clean and we get alot of compliments on it. Plus when we had water drop on it it stayed in a puddle for easy cleanup. Thank you Lavelle flooring for your excellent recommendation and installation.
Will definitely hire them in the future.
Suzette trenda
LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Recommendations on different product options were very informative and helpful to find the right fit and best solutions!
I love the carpet we had installed over a year ago! It looks as hood today as it did when it was first done. Great work done installing and great clean up afterwards. Highly recommend LaValle Flooring
We have enjoyed our upstairs carpet very and am very pleased with the work done. Thanks!
We used LaValle Flooring to replace our old shag green carpet in our living room/hallway area and then to replace the indoor/outdoor carpet that was in our kitchen/dining room area. They were quick, professional and cleaned up afterwards and the rooms look Great! I couldn't be more pleased with the work they did and how personable they all were! Thank you for a job well done!
LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 2nd October 2020 LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Cali vinyl mesquite was exactly what we were looking for! Adriana was very knowledgeable and nice to work with!
LaValle Flooring Inc 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Love the plank flooring! The carpeting we had LaValle put in our bedrooms ended up with snags, for which I am convinced was a defect of the carpet, not a problem with the installation. LaValle Flooring took full responsibility for it and reinstalled new carpet to replace it, at no added cost to us. They do live up to their motto and are great people to work with! I will definitely buy from them again!
My husband and I had our living room and bedroom carpeted last summer the crew at LaValle flooring did a beautiful job we are very happy with our floors even 1 year later.
Very impressed with the sales department even more impressed with the installation crew more than satisfied
I had Lavelle flooring replace the flooring in my camper , they did a great job , very polite , completed work in a timely manner and picked up after themselves , updated me before completing work , definitely would recommend them to do your flooring .
We are very satisfied with the LaValle Flooring Team. They were very knowledgeable about their products.
LaValle Flooring Inc is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews