Lavilin Straya Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lavilin Straya
Read Lavilin Straya Reviews

About Lavilin Straya:

Lavilin deodorant is a herbal deodorant which lasts up to 7 days on one application and is now made available by LavilinStraya for all us Aussies. Imagine that. Body odour-free for up to a week. This herbal deodorant really works. It was developed for armed forces and is aluminium-free. Lavilin brings much-needed relief to the parents of teenagers and the colleagues of co-workers who are on the nose or anyone who suffers from the basic human condition of body odour. We’re glad you found us.

0431937227

peter@lavilin.com.au

Tell us how Lavilin Straya made you happy
Very happy with the deodorant. I got the women’s deodorant. It’s easy to apply and hasn’t irritated the skin at all. Very pleased so far!!
I purchased the sample for my son who is 12. I can happily say that for the past week he as been a pleasure to sit beside. This product is amazing and does exactly what they say. I love my non sticky son :) thank you for a brilliant product.
I was skeptical about trying yet another natural deo after trying no pong, woohoo, native, stuff off health store shelves, diy magnesium sprays, etc etc and still ending up stinky. But, $4 for a sample sachet, I thought I'd give it a crack and boy am I impressed! I used to be super self conscious of my BO with other natural deos but not with lavilin - this stuff is amazing - no BO! Only negative is the seemingly excessive packaging for the full size product shown in their marketing photos.
I have tried quite a few natural deodorants. I have to say that Lavilin is the gentlest and most effective of the lot. I will be purchasing again!
It's only worked for 5 hours .
Did you apply just before bed?
How many times did you apply Lavilin?
With Lavilin it will start to last longer and longer over time.

We also have a money-back guarantee if you are not happy. Contact us at hq@lavilin.com.au
What a fantastic product, it really works, easy to use, does as promised, will never go back to my old deodorant.
Lavilin has been very effective for me. I feel fresh and comfortable!
Thankyou
Harriet
This product is soooo gooood. I have tried quite a lot of other products, but Lavilin is one of the best. I recommend this to anyone.
Perservered with this deodarant, followed instructions and still ended up with a terrible underarm smell.
So sorry to hear Lavilin did not work for you. We have a refund guarantee for anyone who has that 1% bacteria that is resistant to Lavilin. Please contact us at hq@lavilin.com.au so we can work on getting you your refund. Cheers Peter
Still lovin Lavilin after a year of use. Can't go back
I have been using Lavilin for nearly six months during this time I have travelled to Vietnam and Korea. These are countries with hot and humid temperatures and lavilin was well up to the job. I feel more in control of my body’s odours and it makes me feel fresher.
This is absolutely wonderful and I only have to use it once a fortnight. So little is used it lasts seemingly forever.
Love this stuff! It's so refreshing to finally find an aluminium-free deodorant that actually works (and works better than anything I've used before). I applied once every 3 days or so to begin with, and now (almost a year in), I'm down to once a week. The jar just keeps on going and going too - lasts forever! Couldn't be happier.
Hubby and I believe it works wonders!! Hubby applies once every 5 days or so. Website makes me laugh with the descriptions! Email responses and delivery is always speedy.
Can not fault the product Ord the service. 5 star!!!!
Had high hopes for this product but it was a waste of time for our family.
Not fun to use on hairy armpits, spent the whole time trying to get our moneys worth out of the smallest of containers that it didn’t work well.
Prob great for teens who won’t use deodorant unless it’s forced as u can do it less often but u would have to meter it out for them as a few careless overdoing it swipes and it’d be gone.
So sorry to hear Lavilin did not meet your expectations. Most men have no issue applying Lavilin to their underarms and find a small tub can last a full year because they only need to use a tiny raindrop smudge.

How many days did you last on one application?

We have a money-back guarantee for anyone who is not satisfied with their Laviln deo. Please contact us at hq@lavilin.com.au so we can work out what was going on for you and get you your refund ASAP.
Lavilin Straya is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews