www.ledfactorymart.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.ledfactorymart.com

Tell us how www.ledfactorymart.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
www.ledfactorymart.com 5 star review on 1st June 2020
David bob
www.ledfactorymart.com 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
acree
More Photos & Videos
These lights are pretty awesome. They are extremely bright, and for the most part are plug and play. I would most definitely recommend to anyone to buy.
Very happy with the quality, very bright, much more than stock and compared to the price of headlights, it was a deal.
Overall I extremely pleased!!!What a huge improvement in over the stock headlights on my 2014 JKUR. They fit perfect and installed in about 20 mins. I didn't have any fitting problems as described by others. Just reuse the stock headlight ring. Has a great beam pattern and didn't have to adjust lights at all. Haven't had anyone flashing their high beams at me.
Wow what a light! Had a bit of a time getting it to fit but once it settled in its been fine. Plug and play. Nice and white too. Roadsigns pop even during the day.
www.ledfactorymart.com
If you haven't done this on a sealed beam vehicle you need to! popped these into my 78 F150 and the difference is literally night and day from the original tech sealed beams. Less draw, dramatic improvement in light output and pattern. Might have to grind the heatsink at the back a little to get them to sit flush into the buckets, but that's 5 min with a file or less with a bench grinder.. and the end result is totally worth it.
I have had these lights on for about a month now and I am really pleased with them. They are super bright. The instructions were fairly simple. It is plug and play for regular use but to get the halo lights to work you need to splice one wire to your running lights and one to your turn signal. It took me a little while to wire everything up properly but it was just because of my OCD and wanting the splicing to be perfect. They look great on my 2016 Jeep Wrangler.
I put these lights in my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited very happy with them and very very bright
So far I'm pretty satisfied with the product. The lights are very bright and very stylish. Everything works as intended and installation was very easy with all of the videos on YouTube. As long as you connect everything properly you should not have any problems. I hope it lasts a long time as I really love the look it gives my Jeep. I purchased extra wiring to run my turn signal wires to my turn signals behind my grill and bought splicing connectors so that I wouldn't need to cut any existing turn signal wiring I just spliced right in. I also bought a fuse adapter that I plugged into the acc slot of the fuse box to draw power so that my halos turn on when starting the Jeep.
www.ledfactorymart.com is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews