www.ledfactorymart.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.ledfactorymart.com

Tell us how www.ledfactorymart.com made you happy
Received a defective product so a little disappointed. Looks like damaged from shipping though. LED Factory Mart reviewed my emails and photos about the damage and immediately agreed to refund the payment. Always a pleasure doing business with them.
Easy Refund and good customer service
After making a purchase for led headlights, I was unsatisfied with the app that was required to change the colors. In addition, the lights were flickering and required another anti flicker harness. Unhappy, I wanted to simply return the product. Never completed the install and packaging all in tact.
Two weeks of attempted contact by me using the given email for support and phone number, yet nothing. No call backs or reply. Do not use them. Over priced doesn’t mean better service. Go the amazon or somewhere else.
first off they sent wrong rear turn signals for my 2013 ultra they offered to exchange them , still waiting on them 3 weeks after they received the incorrect ones back , the front signals are not plug and play as suggested , you have to cut and splice then in, got signals all wired in and turn signals work great too bad the marker lights just flicker when you turn them on

NOT AT ALL IMPRESSED
Excellent shop. I have been buying here regularly for several years. If you have any questions about the product, the support service willingly makes contact and tries to resolve the issues.
Nice Store
0rdered a set of Headlight's, one was damaged in Transit, Customer service responded quickly to my request, the subsequent Delivery took place within a few Day's, the Headlight's working perfectly.
Problems can arise, it depends on how they get fixed, ! awesome! in my case, respect to the Guy's. problem solving as it's Best.
Great products not readily available elsewhere.
I will wait for the product to arrive and make a comment on time and delivery. Thank you
I like the products very much,
I like the products very much, but The prices change from minute to minute. The airplane that I bought was $39 before then for some reason my cart got erased then the airplane turned out to be $46 when I found it again. That is a big difference, and I don't know why it went up in price? And I didn't get the free shipping either that I selected as my free gift, as I am a new user. But I do like their products.
Thank you you really make the whole process very simple and painless. You will be receiving more purchases from me very soon. To all who read this I highly recommended. Great price better then all the rest. I checked on this exact item. And a complicated website easy to navigate. 5 stars with flying colors!
No matter what the quality or outcome of your order, the customer service is there to help you the best they can to satisfy your needs.
fast delivery
High-quality headlight, much brighter than my halogen lamp
For be the first time... Amazing how fast I get my items...
Es war gut verpackt und funktionierte sehr gut.
Super schneller Versand nach Deutschland
I bought SP-COMBO38 as my 2019JL from LED Factory Mart. At first, it didn’t work properly. I thought it was damaged. After contacting customer service, I learned that an additional decoder is needed. So far, everything is fine.
Es hat ein wenig gedauert, bis ich das Produkt bekommen hatte, aber als ich das Paket erhalten und die Glühbirnen installiert hatte, was super einfach ist, war ich sehr glücklich und zufrieden. Die Lampen sind ein einfaches Plugin, da sie keine Polaritätsprobleme aufweisen, was die Installation noch reibungsloser macht. Das Kit enthält viele helle LED-Lampen und sieht nach der Installation großartig aus. Ich würde dieses Produkt wieder kaufen.
www.ledfactorymart.com is rated 4.91 based on 104 reviews