Life Extension Europe Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Life Extension Europe have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.37%
Industry Average
Good quality products with reasonable price.
- Katarína
Products of quality and good ratio quality/price.
- Maria A
Fast reaction. Constant feedback regarding status of package. Good price.
- Eugen
A

Delivery - Fast

95.55%
Industry Average
Very quick response. Very quick delivery of all ordered items. Clear communication. Overall, excellent client experience.
- Anonymous
Wide range of quality products. Easy order process and reliable delivery.
- Helle
Very good product and timing in delivery
- Sara
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
Order No 30055889 not received. Messaage via iphone received stating I owe a large amount in import duty, More than the cost of the items. I have no way of meeting this, and was unaware I would be liable. There was no warning when I ordered. Please have the goods returned to you and refund me with the £72.42p I paid. Please respond to this email very soon. Maria Temple
- Maria
I ordered at the beginning of April, 3 seems later no delivery!!! I had to phone and chase to get I information to be told my delivery had not been shipped!!! We can give you a refund the adviser told me.
- Hakan K
98.96%
Industry Average
Thank you for good service, I am very satisfied and got my article soon and without complications.
- Anonymous
The best products and best service.
- Anonymous
Great service and timely delivery, quality product.
- Sandra