Life Extension Europe Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Life Extension Europe have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.16%
Industry Average
Easy to buy on line, and the best price.
- MARIA D
Great products, their price are absolutely worthy. You feel the difference with other labels.
- Cristina T
price are very increased! :)
- Fabio A
A

Delivery - Fast

94.57%
Industry Average
Easy to order, various possibilities for payment, normally fast delivery
- Sabine S
Delivery is very expensive on Cyprus as usual :(
- Oleg S
Good and fast delivery and service.
- Auli M
F

Refunds - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
When I contacted Life extension they informed me that this was incorrect but seemed totally unable to change matters other than UPS turned up a week later with my order demanding the same amout of money again! I've now requested a refund and will go elsewhere from now on - Life extension have and are allowing UPS to tarnish their reputation - they are going to discover this is bad business - you have been warned.
- John M
Order No 30055889 not received. Messaage via iphone received stating I owe a large amount in import duty, More than the cost of the items. I have no way of meeting this, and was unaware I would be liable. There was no warning when I ordered. Please have the goods returned to you and refund me with the £72.42p I paid. Please respond to this email very soon. Maria Temple
- Maria
I ordered at the beginning of April, 3 seems later no delivery!!! I had to phone and chase to get I information to be told my delivery had not been shipped!!! We can give you a refund the adviser told me.
- Hakan K
99.27%
brilliant service thank you
- RACHEL M
Schneller und kompetenter Service und Beratung.
- Helge H