Life Extension Europe Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read Life Extension Europe Reviews

About Life Extension Europe:

At Life Extension Europe, we believe our customers can make a difference in their health and habits. We act every day with this in mind, wishing to empower as many people as possible in Europe to make choices for a healthier life. We offer more than 500 supplements & vitamins and cover 24 health categories that suit even the most specific health goal or challenge.

Life Extension Europe have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.48%
Great products. Great price and delivery
- Anonymous
The product is good and the price is adequate. The delivery was fast. So I think I buy it again.
- Rosario K
Good quality products with reasonable price.
- Katarína
A

Delivery - Fast

95.52%
Industry Average
User friendly experience on website and quick delivery of purchase
Great products. Great price and delivery
- Anonymous
Great products, very fast delivery. Couldn’t ask for more
- Tomás
F

Refunds - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
When I contacted Life extension they informed me that this was incorrect but seemed totally unable to change matters other than UPS turned up a week later with my order demanding the same amout of money again! I've now requested a refund and will go elsewhere from now on - Life extension have and are allowing UPS to tarnish their reputation - they are going to discover this is bad business - you have been warned.
- John M
Order No 30055889 not received. Messaage via iphone received stating I owe a large amount in import duty, More than the cost of the items. I have no way of meeting this, and was unaware I would be liable. There was no warning when I ordered. Please have the goods returned to you and refund me with the £72.42p I paid. Please respond to this email very soon. Maria Temple
- Maria
I ordered at the beginning of April, 3 seems later no delivery!!! I had to phone and chase to get I information to be told my delivery had not been shipped!!! We can give you a refund the adviser told me.
- Hakan K
99.00%
Industry Average
Very good ; rather quick service.
- Richard
I had a problem with a package of pills that I bought and they solve it super fast! Great Client Service !
- DANIELA