LILIGAL Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend LILIGAL

How would you rate LILIGAL ?

(optional)

"I've been sent 8 emails from Liligal asking for a photo uploaded and emailed through of a bill, any bill (water, electricity etc) with my name and address clearly visible. Then, and only then, will they send me my $300worth of clothes. If I doubt comply they will cancel my order and give me a credit for later. Now, I've ordered with them before using PayPal and actually been super happy with the quality. However, these emails have got be thinking it's a bit of a scam. Heather, Adelaide, Australia"
"I purchased a dress for my wife from liligal.com. When the package arrived it was a dress of similar (but inferior) design, but with the wrong size and material. The dress sent to us also had areas that were sewn together improperly. Due to the numerous issues with the dress we decided to return it. The return process seemed off (they were pushing for a partial refund) so I decided to do some research on the company. I found that this company routinely sends out inferior products and items that are not as described. They also have many complains where people do not receive their products at all. After several attempt to receive a full refund from the company I had to file a dispute with PayPal to receive my money back. Even after PayPal sided in my favor I had to continue to fight to not have to mail a poor imitation of the dress I ordered back to China. From everything I have seen this company actively engages in fraud by using stolen copyrighted photos of products they have no intention of delivering to consumers. They then avoid being escalated to PayPal by offering partial refunds and claiming that if the purchaser doesn't take it they will be responsible for paying for the expensive return shipping to China."
"Placed an order 5-2-18 received confirmation stating that order would ship NO LATER than 5-17-18 as of 5-26-18 still hasn't shipped and when I inquire about it, I receive an email stating that "they are glad to inform me that my order is ready to ship and should ship within 2-4 days" There is no phone number for customer service, all you can do is email and wait a day or two to hear back...which usually doesn't answer your questions...will not order anything from this company again. I would strongly urge anyone to not order from them...service is horrible, they cant keep their promise for processing/shipping...and responses to emails seem like they are all automated...not much information at all in them!!"
"They advertise 30 no hassle returns....and then tell you that you are welcome to return it but need to pay for shipping -- TO CHINA! Then they offer 50% off to settle, the items that arrived are not remotely the same color that appear on their site and they have a strong (chemical) odor. Stay away!"
"size not for Americans very small quality of fabric not as pictured offered half a refund and very complicated return process don't buy from them"
"LoveLove your site..can'twait get my orders,big Thank You for being here"
"I ordered 2 bathing suits April 16 and it is now May 3 and still no merchandise. Tracking says it is China.. has never left"
"First order was shipped in time and clothes fitted well. Second order arrived in parts. Jacket was too small. Was informed correctly about return process. After proof of shipping the return a new jacket was shipped. After 9 days it arrived in Amsterdam on the 15th of April. No further information when checking the tracking link. Logged a ticket and was told that I had to wait 3 more days. If there was still no update to contact them again. What kind of customer care is that? Very disappointed."
"Sent shirt in a color not even on their website. No way to return. Address is in Shanghai."
Angela Woodward
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed an order for a grey and pink jacket. Reasonable price and free delivery. I received confirmation of order, receipt for payment and email when despatched. It came very quickly too. I would use them again. Angela Woodward ENGLAND. uk April 2018"
"1. All items came without tags. 2. Return is as hard as you can imagine: you have to upload photos of each item, then submit the whole form, then wait if they allow you to return. Still you don't know if you will get all refund.... In their policy: ".. no odor, no stains, no ware" .... Meaning that you cannot proof anything after you sent back your items. If you really want to order anything from them then go to Amazon: twice cheaper + amazon's rules."
Fay
"Order took ages to come but the worst is their sizing. I wear a size 22 and ordered a knit jacket in a 22/24 and it wouldn't look near me. Worse - my friend is a 16 and is wouldn't fit her either. Wasn't able to return won't use again."
LILIGAL is rated 1.83 based on 12 reviews