LILIGAL Reviews

of reviewers recommend LILIGAL

Tell us how LILIGAL made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
LILIGAL 1 star review on 14th January 2020
VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER
LILIGAL 1 star review on 7th December 2019
LILIGAL 1 star review on 7th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
If I could give you a zero, I would. It has been over a month and I still have not received my order. I have contacted an attorney to represent me in this matter. Do not buy from this company?
Plus size Swimsuit had no support so wanted to return it. What a performance that was. Took it to post office to return and it was going to cost half of what I paid for the swim suit! Didn’T bother. As they would know that and it’s no skin off their nose is it? Never again. Avoid like the plague is my advice.
this company took 100.00 of mine 6 months ago,and told me verbatim that the jokes were on me that i was not getting cloths or money back.. and it was the company liligal before you buy from them READ reviews. out of 620 reviews. I read 2 ok reviews, i hope this helps others Janet
You get what you pay for which sounds like common sense. For some reason I thought they looked so beautiful in the pictures but they are very cheap and don't fit well. I haven't tried to return the two suits I bought so I hope that goes smoothly.
Ordered two months ago. Still awaiting delivery.
First order never received .. went back to lilligal, very unhelpful, referred me to delivery company, what a nightmare! So fed up just trying to find somebody to email .. got no where, out of pocket.. will never order from here again .. beware ..
Sizing, sizing, sizing. What I received looked as though it was made for a child rather than my size. Quality was lacking as well, and to top it off, try and return for a refund.
I JUST GOT TOTALLY FLEECED. GOT FOUR OUT OF THE FIVE ITEMS AND ONE IS LIKE A MEDICAL SCRUB TOP- UGLIEST THING EVER. COLOURS OF OTHER ONES LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE WEBSITE. THE THREE ITEMS ARE SO FLIMSY THEY ARE SEE THROUGH. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN AND I SEE NOW THE REVIEWS NOTE THAT RETURNING THEM IS GOING TO BE HIT AND MISS. EXPENSIVE LESSON LEARNED.
Aweful!!!!!! colours run !!!!! Black 2 piece came out of the ocean dripping black dye. Never again
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !
The quality is shocking, poor and you will struggle to return the product to them as their return link does nothing, luckily I paid through PayPal so got my money back, that's not to say that these jokers made that easy.

Their product is poorly made and unfinished, I'm sorry I can't believe that anyone gets quality products from these cowboys, I have added photos to show the poor, unfinished product, They also use a New Jersey address for their returns so it costs you to return it, when actually their a Chinese company, I got all my money back, even the return postage, but only because of PayPals help and no help from Liligal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor quality, inaccurate sizing. They say they have easy returns policy, but it will cost more that the dress costs to send it back to the address I was given overseas. The dresses in the picture look like solid material that holds it shape, but it is in fact very poor quality that doesn’t look anything like the pictures. The sizing measurements also don’t match what arrive. Would not recommend,
I purchased 2 outfits which I received. one had a manufacturer defect on the fabric, I returned the dress and until today I havent received an exchange. I have emailed you guys on various occasions and not a soul would answer me back. I want to hear from someone as soon as possible or I will report you guys to BBB. This is ridiculous, if you can;t keep a business then don't run it. You're making customer very upset with he way your running this business. Some friends have direct me to use rosewe only because they are more reliable. I guess that's where I'll be.
I gave it a one star because it made me do it before I could write a comment. This is company is located in China. Chinese sizes are not like ours. They really don't have any "fat" people. The clothes are cheap quality. So if you can't believe the price for the shirt when looking at the photos, then that means it's too good to be true. Do not order from this company.
No contact phone. They don't answer emails. Got a $116 refund of a $178 refund. No explanation. It takes a rocket scientist to figure out the return procedure. Even when I followed the process I still didn't get all my money back and no answer to my email. Chucked it up as a lesson. Will never buy from again.
I bought 2 tops before Halloween, got them in plenty of time, one was a little tight, but I'm losing weight, so I decided to keep it. I liked these 2 so much that I ordered 4 more right after Thanksgiving, I got them about 2 weeks before Christmas, they are all beautiful, only thing I would say against them is that the fabric is very light-weight, but for my purposes, they are perfect. I would definitely buy here again.
I received my dress unfortunately it's too small can't find an address to return nightmare
I've ordered around 10 different tops from Liligal & they all were made very well & they're beautiful! I ordered the wrong size on one, returned it for a refund & I received my refund immediately. I'm very pleased with this company!
Do not deceive on those clothes line that Liligal show on their site..I ordered a white dress with silver lining, then the one that arrived was brown with poor cloth quality ☹️..Their chart size did not match my actual size, despite using a tape measure 😣
if they are truly a reputable company, customer satisfaction via good showcase of merchandise and respect to clients should be their primary goal..be honest on the product..just be Very careful everyone ...made in China according to the tag
I bought a dress, received it today. I'm very disappointed because it looks nothing like the picture . It's too big on the top so I'm having it altered. Please be aware that when you make a purchase with this company you are not getting a true representation of the product you think you are buying. I like it but it's not what I thought it would be. I would never order from this site again and I strongly recommend you don't either.
I placed an order for 2 dresses and 2 swimsuits through Liligal.com on October 20th, 2019 after seeing them on Facebook.  I was notified by email (within a day) that one of the dresses I'd ordered was out of stock.  10 days later on October 30th, 2019, I received my package.  My entire order was $149.61CDN (so about $35 per piece).  The dress and swimsuits were exactly as described.  The dress and one of the swimsuits fit perfectly, but one swimsuit did not.  I logged in through my 'Confirmation' email and attached a photo of the swimsuit along with the shipping label (the shipping label had a return address in Ontario, Canada and I'm in Vancouver, BC) .  I received a reply back within a few hours with an address in New Jersey, NY to send the one swimsuit back to.  Hmmm...didn't seem legit.  On November 14th, 2019, I decided to spend the $20CDN to send the one swimsuit back to the New Jersey address with Tracking (a Tracking # is required for all returns btw) just to see if I would actually receive my refund for not only for the returned swimsuit but also for the out of stock dress.  I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email back confirming my refund as well as a PayPal confirmation on November 21st, 2019 that my refund had been applied and that it would appear on my Visa within 48 hours.  The refund ended up being $2.80 less (likely due to the CDN$-US$ exchange rate).  I purposely waited to write this review, just in case anything changed, but it's all been fine.  This company is clearly based out of China and you'll receive correspondence in reasonable (but not perfect) English.  The quality is fair and exactly what you'd expect for the inexpensive prices.  I'd definitely buy from them again.
LILIGAL is rated 1.57 based on 204 reviews