LILIGAL Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend LILIGAL

How would you rate LILIGAL?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LILIGAL in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Sent shirt in a color not even on their website. No way to return. Address is in Shanghai."
Angela Woodward
Unverified Reviewer
"I placed an order for a grey and pink jacket. Reasonable price and free delivery. I received confirmation of order, receipt for payment and email when despatched. It came very quickly too. I would use them again. Angela Woodward ENGLAND. uk April 2018"
"1. All items came without tags. 2. Return is as hard as you can imagine: you have to upload photos of each item, then submit the whole form, then wait if they allow you to return. Still you don't know if you will get all refund.... In their policy: ".. no odor, no stains, no ware" .... Meaning that you cannot proof anything after you sent back your items. If you really want to order anything from them then go to Amazon: twice cheaper + amazon's rules."
Fay
"Order took ages to come but the worst is their sizing. I wear a size 22 and ordered a knit jacket in a 22/24 and it wouldn't look near me. Worse - my friend is a 16 and is wouldn't fit her either. Wasn't able to return won't use again."
LILIGAL is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews