LILIGAL Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend LILIGAL

Tell us how LILIGAL made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
"I ordered some shirts and a sweater. I never got the sweater and was unable to get back into "my orders". When I try to log into the website, I'd forgotten my password. When I request to reset it, I never get the "change password" email. So basically, I'm locked out and I don't even like the shirts I got! I want to return them but can't get in touch with anyone on the site. They suck!!! Wish I'd read reviews before I ordered anything. They require you to use paypal. Probably because they know people would have fraud protection if they use a credit card."
Are you LILIGAL? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback LILIGAL receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered one of their Christmas tops for a party and it may not come until after Christmas! If I knew this before I would never had ordered it! I wish I would of read the “Real Reviews”!!!😡"
"Every review on here that has more than 3 stars sounds like a review the company has paid to have created. Never use anything but a credit card to make a purchase for this company. At least you will have some sort of protection from fraud."
"Everyone, you should be reporting these experiences to the US Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission, and above all the U. S. Postal Service. Otherwise you are letting these scammers off scott-FREE! DO IT TODAY!"
"I ordered two swimsuits more than a year ago. They took several weeks to receive but overall was happy with them (except the wire worked its way out of the cup of one of them after only 2 uses). I like the styles they advertise on Facebook and decided to order a few tops from them. I placed the order on 11/12/18. It's 12/3/18 and I'm still waiting for them. I received a tracking email for my items and all that that information gives me is that the plane with my items on them landed in the US on 11/28/18. I've come to realize that this company seems to be run entirely from China. All (or most) of the products are shipped directly from China... not US based warehousing. Overall, just poorly managed and terrible quality control from what I read in other reviews."
"I found it strange that most ALL of the products had a 4.5 star, so I started investigating further. As I looked at the reviews for a Christmas penguin sweater (penguin is my school's mascot), the REVIEWS do not match the product! They are very generic in their description, but most people were saying "tees" and one even said, "this is a long sleeve, black..." which does not match the PENGUIN SWEATER at ALL." After reading all of the reviews below, I would NEVER order from this company. Also, I clicked the Contact Us button, and it offers "Live Chat," but you have to CREATE AN ACCOUNT before you can chat with them, and the last thing I want to do is provide my info before even deciding whether I want to order. There is also NO PHONE NUMBER to call and speak with someone. BUYER BEWARE!"
"Runs extremely small. Ordered a large (although I usually wear a medium, but had a feeling it would run small). A large is smaller than a normal medium. Will not order again, no paperwork or instruction on how to return. RIP-OFF"
"I was very worried about my order after reading all the reviews but I received my order today and I am very pleased. My two shirt are lovely and true to size. Again I am happy with my order."
"Revolting. I can’t believe I ignored the reviews. The fabric for my top was cheap thin nylon, like lining fabric. The sleeves were too tight whilst the rest was too big. So angry I brought from these scammers 🤬"
"Love, love, love Liligal!"
"I really wish I had of read these reviews prior to wasting my money. I ordered a beautiful purple dress. And I received a cheap looking cranberry dress that I cannot do anything with. And they would give a full refund. They are making money and scamming innocent shoppers. People work hard for their money. It’s awful that they think it’s okay to waist people’s time and money They need to be stopped!"
"Clothing looks great online. When you recieve it you realize what poor quality it is and it takes like a month to get what you ordered. It is a real process to do a return lots of hoops to jump through. I guess they really want to discourage you from doing a return. also, you pay for the return. Wish I was aware before I ordered the clothing of the quality. So now I have completed all the hoops and it is going to take another 7 days following recieving my return before I get a return of my money. So they had my 180+ dollars now for well over a month once I get my return....."
"I think they're all the same: Liligal, Zuliliy, Yoins, Shegirl, Molley, and RoseWe, gracelady - - they all have the same stuff. You just get mad at one so you go to another. They're all in cahoots together and they don't let you post real reviews."
"I ordered a top from Liligal and then read the reviews and was dreading what would arrive. I tried to cancel the order but that was complicated so hoped for the best and my top arrived today slightly later than expected as I paid extra for faster delivery, but liligal emailed me to let me know it would be slightly delayed. I ordered XXL but the top is about three sizes too small but saying that the quality is fine and the top looks just as advertised. I am happy to keep it and look forward to the day I can wear it :)"
"I ordered about 6 weeks ago and I still hadn't receive my item. I wished I had read the reviews, I wouldn't have wasted my money and time."
"Everything went wrong. Long wait to receive 2 tops that were so cute in the picture. When they finally arrived the quality was terrible. One of the tops was sewn together crooked. What? I sent an email requesting a refund. They wanted me to mail it back, or accept a 50 percent refund. I read the reviews and decided to accept the 50 percent. The top is so bad I can’t donate it. Never, never will I order from them again."
"The clothing I ordered were excellent. I get multiple compliments every time I wear"
"After accepting may pay pal payment they cancelled my order and did not refund my account. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARE IN SHANGHAI THEY DO NOT HAVE A PHONE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY DID NOT RESPOND TO ME THERE COMMUNICATIONS ARE AWFUL YOU CANNOT EMAIL THEM OR CALL THEM"
"Ordered 3 sweaters. Two arrived in 3 weeks. 3rd is backordered. You won't receive this information when you order. Expect a long wait. The styles are cute & I ordered larger since I like roomy sweaters. They don't fit quite right but I can make it work. One was supposed to be gray and it's brown. I like the color so am keeping. The fabric is a polished knit, though, and not a wool like material that I expected. Again, it will have to work, as there is no way to communicate except through emails and they don't answer any questions. They do post the tracking, though, so you can see how slow your package is moving. By the time I get the 4th, it will be about 2 months post order. No invoice or return info with package and no label of any kind on sweaters. I won't order again. It's like a mystery package from China. It might as well be on the moon."
"Will probably never order again!!’n"
LILIGAL is rated 1.96 based on 55 reviews