LILIGAL Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend LILIGAL

How would you rate LILIGAL ?

"Do NOT buy from this company. Items take about 3 wks for delivery because they come from Shanghai. Product is flimsy, very poor quality and definitely not true to size. I would NEVER buy from this company again."
"I ordered an outfit which the material looks nothing like the picture they displayed. I'm trying to return did not sign into my account when I ordered did it as a guest, I have emailed them for a return address, have not gotten a response, I know I'm just out of my money. Very disappointed customer, my last time ordering, return policy sucks!!!!!!!"
"I wasn't sure about this website because I read a lot of negative reviews but before I placed my order they stated their shipping time and return policy VERY clearly and again after I placed the order. My shipment came complete, 1 week early and everything was well made and fit perfect. I would order from them again. I'm happy I didn't listen to the negative reviews and gave them a chance. I'm sorry for anyone who has been unhappy, I'm sure it happens with any on-line shopping experience - even a reputable store....I have an issue with Bed Bath and Beyond and will never order from them again....so we all have had negative experiences."
"I never received my merchandise. I e-mail and never receive a response. What a sham! I try to check tracking and my orders are no longer there. Help!!!!!!!!!!!"
"It’s junk from China. they say easy returns but they try to offer you only 50%. And they don’t Pay anyway. Site is controlled so you can’t answer what you want. PayPal is helping but they are not cooperating. Complete scam. I tried to 5 times review with one star and it wouldn’t let me submit. Don’t even trust the few good reviews. Fake."
"Very poor quality, sizing nothing like uk sizes , I ordered a medium, I am normally a size 10 - 12 and didn’t go anywhere near me . I wouldn’t have worn the item even if it had fitted. I’m not sure if I can be bothered to go through the complicated procedure of sending the item back to China for a refund. I definitely do not recommend"
"I ordered a purple blouse and although it did take sometime to receive it it is just as pretty and well made as the pic shows. They are based out of China so expect to wait at least a month but it was worth the wait. True to size in the US sizes."
"The quality is sub standard and hard to return. It wears you out to go thru the red tape. Stay away"
"Be very aware of 2 things before you order from this website: #1 Their sizing is totally 'off' from anything you might buy elsewhere. Be prepared to exchange your purchase at least once. #2 Be prepared to wait....and wait.....and wait for your purchase. It literally must come on a 'slow boat from China' where they're located. It will take at least 3 weeks. And when you need to exchange something, sending it back due to sizing wasn't an issue as it goes to an address in the U.S., however the replacement item ships, once again, from China.....and takes FOREVER. While their styles are rather fun and their prices are excellent, the fabrics, sizing and shipping issues are substandard and VERY frustrating.....and they take the fun out of buying clothing. Save your money and shop elsewhere reputable.....liligal isn't worth it."
"I've been sent 8 emails from Liligal asking for a photo uploaded and emailed through of a bill, any bill (water, electricity etc) with my name and address clearly visible. Then, and only then, will they send me my $300worth of clothes. If I doubt comply they will cancel my order and give me a credit for later. Now, I've ordered with them before using PayPal and actually been super happy with the quality. However, these emails have got be thinking it's a bit of a scam. Heather, Adelaide, Australia"
"I purchased a dress for my wife from liligal.com. When the package arrived it was a dress of similar (but inferior) design, but with the wrong size and material. The dress sent to us also had areas that were sewn together improperly. Due to the numerous issues with the dress we decided to return it. The return process seemed off (they were pushing for a partial refund) so I decided to do some research on the company. I found that this company routinely sends out inferior products and items that are not as described. They also have many complains where people do not receive their products at all. After several attempt to receive a full refund from the company I had to file a dispute with PayPal to receive my money back. Even after PayPal sided in my favor I had to continue to fight to not have to mail a poor imitation of the dress I ordered back to China. From everything I have seen this company actively engages in fraud by using stolen copyrighted photos of products they have no intention of delivering to consumers. They then avoid being escalated to PayPal by offering partial refunds and claiming that if the purchaser doesn't take it they will be responsible for paying for the expensive return shipping to China."
"Placed an order 5-2-18 received confirmation stating that order would ship NO LATER than 5-17-18 as of 5-26-18 still hasn't shipped and when I inquire about it, I receive an email stating that "they are glad to inform me that my order is ready to ship and should ship within 2-4 days" There is no phone number for customer service, all you can do is email and wait a day or two to hear back...which usually doesn't answer your questions...will not order anything from this company again. I would strongly urge anyone to not order from them...service is horrible, they cant keep their promise for processing/shipping...and responses to emails seem like they are all automated...not much information at all in them!!"
"They advertise 30 no hassle returns....and then tell you that you are welcome to return it but need to pay for shipping -- TO CHINA! Then they offer 50% off to settle, the items that arrived are not remotely the same color that appear on their site and they have a strong (chemical) odor. Stay away!"
"size not for Americans very small quality of fabric not as pictured offered half a refund and very complicated return process don't buy from them"
"LoveLove your site..can'twait get my orders,big Thank You for being here"
"I ordered 2 bathing suits April 16 and it is now May 3 and still no merchandise. Tracking says it is China.. has never left"
"First order was shipped in time and clothes fitted well. Second order arrived in parts. Jacket was too small. Was informed correctly about return process. After proof of shipping the return a new jacket was shipped. After 9 days it arrived in Amsterdam on the 15th of April. No further information when checking the tracking link. Logged a ticket and was told that I had to wait 3 more days. If there was still no update to contact them again. What kind of customer care is that? Very disappointed."
"Sent shirt in a color not even on their website. No way to return. Address is in Shanghai."
"I placed an order for a grey and pink jacket. Reasonable price and free delivery. I received confirmation of order, receipt for payment and email when despatched. It came very quickly too. I would use them again. Angela Woodward ENGLAND. uk April 2018"
"1. All items came without tags. 2. Return is as hard as you can imagine: you have to upload photos of each item, then submit the whole form, then wait if they allow you to return. Still you don't know if you will get all refund.... In their policy: ".. no odor, no stains, no ware" .... Meaning that you cannot proof anything after you sent back your items. If you really want to order anything from them then go to Amazon: twice cheaper + amazon's rules."
LILIGAL is rated 1.90 based on 21 reviews