Lindy Bop Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Lindy Bop
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lindy Bop?

Tell us how Lindy Bop made you happy

"I ordered a dress from LindyBop months ago, only to be notified after the dress shipped that I had to pay an extra fee equivalent to the dress price in order to get it. I emailed the company multiple times requesting they wave this ridiculois suprise fee, and they refused. I asked for a refund, and they said they would deduct the extra fee from teh refund. After a dozen emails back and forth I caved and asked to a measly fractional refund on principle. I have never gotten my refund. This company is a scam!! I have emailed them a number of times asking for my refund and still, nothing. They actually just stole my money. I have given up now on the refund, but PLEASE do not get suckered like I did! Shop elsewhere, they will actually steal from you."
Are you Lindy Bop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had to create an account at least 6 times. Now no record of my order, but charged my bank card 48.51 for a 28.00 dress! Not happy My bank is in the process of disputing this. I like their clothing, but this is impossible."
"Awful failed to deliver goods. Customer service rude and uninterested. No goods and no refund."
"Really fast postage, great products, and simple and easy to understand sizing guides."
"Absolutely love the clothes from Lindy Bop. They are good quality, good value and are always delivered rapidly."
"I received my dress in the post - one of the buttons came off before it was out of its bag - then discovered to return it had to be sent to Leeds in the UK - not something clearly stated on their Australian site. Cost to return more than the dress - when I contacted Lindy Bop they suggested I use Parcel Monkey and they clearly stated they did not pay for returns - not what I was saying (so they weren't listening) Parcel Monkey said it would cost a couple of hundred $A dollars - what a joke. I suggest they clearly state on their site in Australia the returns go back to the UK!"
"Fun dresses that are well made, comfortable and look good. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear the dresses. The company is very professional to deal with."
"Vintage style done perfectly. Affordable prices and quick postage. Good true to size sizing."
"Beautiful items, fast delivery."
"I used to love dealing with Lindy Bop. Their clothes are a good value and well made, although albeit the run kind of small. Up until my last order. I ordered one dress, tried to cancel it 23 minutes later the managed to duplicate my order even though I ordered supposedly the last one left during their business hours. Just be aware, especially if you're plus size that even dress cuts can vary in sizes. I was a 12/14 last year, had a dress that fit me fine in a U.S. size 16/3x. Because I gained weight and am more like a 16/18 now I ordered a 6x (both are Ophelia Swings in this case, I have other cuts in 3x dresses) with my last order and it fits worse than my 3x dresses do!!! I get that they have a U.S. market that the may want to ship quickly to, I'd rather wait longer and not have to worry about not being able to cancel an order, if need be and if an order gets duplicated on their side, that they make it right, which they won't."
"Beyond useless,do NOT deal with this company, sent the wrong item, took days to reply to my complaints, demanded a photo of the wrong item (!!!) before they would accept it as a return and, a week after I paid for 'Next Day' delivery I STILL do not have the item I ordered or any sign of getting my money back."
"I ordered from the US site and paid only $7 in shipping, but the two dresses I ordered did not look good on me and I needed to return them. Buyer beware, you can only return them to the UK. International shipping costs a whopping $65! Not worth the cost to return. So I'm stuck with dresses that don't fit. They should inform the customer before buying that returns are overseas."
"Sale dress. Came quickly. Perfect fit. Bargain"
"I was a huge Lindy Bop fan-ordered multiple times from them in the short time after I found out about them but I will never order from them again. I got several dresses that didn't fit and their shipping policy requires that you return everything to the UK even though they ship it from the US. This was the first time I had to send anything back. I had no idea. I'm in the US and to return all these dresses to them would have cost me MORE than the ENTIRE order. They have done NOTHING to work with me on this. Just keep sending me "sorry-can't do anything" emails. So they've not only lost a good customer, I hope the price of the shipping they could have at least helped cover is worth all the bad reviews I'm going to give them. It breaks my heart because I used to look forward to their emails and would have bought so much more if they had at least attempted to work with me to make this right. Just sad."
"Good products and prices and prompt delivery, despite very busy time of year. Always good service."
"I love this website, it has a great range of items, and very good prices, always a sale or discount on offer if you sign up to the newsletter! The items are great quality, and well packaged. The only drawback is their refund policy! You are unable to send an item back for an exchange if it doesn’t fit, as they don’t seem to keep much stock, so say I bought a pair of shoes in the sale, if they didn’t fit, I would have to send them back, at my expense, (which is also not good!) Then you have to hope that they will have the size you want, and if the sale was over, then you would end up paying full price for the new size! This I think is the only thing that needs looking at! Otherwise the site is excellent!"
"The purchase process was very easy, the items came superquickly and the general impression is very very good!"
"Always deliver on time. Garment description always spot on! Great tailoring of the garments, very affordable and beautiful designs! My favourite vintage/retro shop so far! Dorothy"
"Very quick and easy to order from their website. The price of the dresses is so reasonable and the quality of the dresses is second to none."
"Lindy Bop has the most beautiful and affordable vintage inspired clothes. I like the fact that the shipping cost doesn't increase with the items bought."
Lindy Bop is rated 3.87 based on 31 reviews