Lindy Bop Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Lindy Bop
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Lindy Bop made you happy

"I received my dress in the post - one of the buttons came off before it was out of its bag - then discovered to return it had to be sent to Leeds in the UK - not something clearly stated on their Australian site. Cost to return more than the dress - when I contacted Lindy Bop they suggested I use Parcel Monkey and they clearly stated they did not pay for returns - not what I was saying (so they weren't listening) Parcel Monkey said it would cost a couple of hundred $A dollars - what a joke. I suggest they clearly state on their site in Australia the returns go back to the UK!"
Are you Lindy Bop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lindy Bop receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I used to love dealing with Lindy Bop. Their clothes are a good value and well made, although albeit the run kind of small. Up until my last order. I ordered one dress, tried to cancel it 23 minutes later the managed to duplicate my order even though I ordered supposedly the last one left during their business hours. Just be aware, especially if you're plus size that even dress cuts can vary in sizes. I was a 12/14 last year, had a dress that fit me fine in a U.S. size 16/3x. Because I gained weight and am more like a 16/18 now I ordered a 6x (both are Ophelia Swings in this case, I have other cuts in 3x dresses) with my last order and it fits worse than my 3x dresses do!!! I get that they have a U.S. market that the may want to ship quickly to, I'd rather wait longer and not have to worry about not being able to cancel an order, if need be and if an order gets duplicated on their side, that they make it right, which they won't."
"Beyond useless,do NOT deal with this company, sent the wrong item, took days to reply to my complaints, demanded a photo of the wrong item (!!!) before they would accept it as a return and, a week after I paid for 'Next Day' delivery I STILL do not have the item I ordered or any sign of getting my money back."
"I ordered from the US site and paid only $7 in shipping, but the two dresses I ordered did not look good on me and I needed to return them. Buyer beware, you can only return them to the UK. International shipping costs a whopping $65! Not worth the cost to return. So I'm stuck with dresses that don't fit. They should inform the customer before buying that returns are overseas."
"Sale dress. Came quickly. Perfect fit. Bargain"
"I was a huge Lindy Bop fan-ordered multiple times from them in the short time after I found out about them but I will never order from them again. I got several dresses that didn't fit and their shipping policy requires that you return everything to the UK even though they ship it from the US. This was the first time I had to send anything back. I had no idea. I'm in the US and to return all these dresses to them would have cost me MORE than the ENTIRE order. They have done NOTHING to work with me on this. Just keep sending me "sorry-can't do anything" emails. So they've not only lost a good customer, I hope the price of the shipping they could have at least helped cover is worth all the bad reviews I'm going to give them. It breaks my heart because I used to look forward to their emails and would have bought so much more if they had at least attempted to work with me to make this right. Just sad."
"Good products and prices and prompt delivery, despite very busy time of year. Always good service."
"I love this website, it has a great range of items, and very good prices, always a sale or discount on offer if you sign up to the newsletter! The items are great quality, and well packaged. The only drawback is their refund policy! You are unable to send an item back for an exchange if it doesn’t fit, as they don’t seem to keep much stock, so say I bought a pair of shoes in the sale, if they didn’t fit, I would have to send them back, at my expense, (which is also not good!) Then you have to hope that they will have the size you want, and if the sale was over, then you would end up paying full price for the new size! This I think is the only thing that needs looking at! Otherwise the site is excellent!"
"The purchase process was very easy, the items came superquickly and the general impression is very very good!"
"Always deliver on time. Garment description always spot on! Great tailoring of the garments, very affordable and beautiful designs! My favourite vintage/retro shop so far! Dorothy"
"Very quick and easy to order from their website. The price of the dresses is so reasonable and the quality of the dresses is second to none."
"Lindy Bop has the most beautiful and affordable vintage inspired clothes. I like the fact that the shipping cost doesn't increase with the items bought."
"Superbly made dresses, great fit [but buy a size up] bargainous prices!"
"Got a 1950s swing dress for a wedding. Absolutely love love love it. Perfect length and fit !"
"Stunning collection, beautiful style of clothes, swift delivery, reasonable prices and easy returns."
"Fab dresses at great prices. Also regular scales with great bargains"
"I adored my dresses. They are made beautifully for a fantastic price."
"Extremely good sale with lots of sizes available."
"Great dresses, very good quality, affordable prices! Very good selection and abundant sizes to suit all!"
"good website with acccurate pictures of how the products look - sizing comes up a bit small, so I would say, if in doubt, go for a size up! nice finish on the items, a bit of lycra helps, and the dresses hang well with or without a petticoat. would definitely recommend for service, quality and value for money. A shame to have to pay full tracking postage for returns though."
Lindy Bop is rated 4.09 based on 23 reviews