Lindy Bop Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Lindy Bop

How would you rate Lindy Bop ?

"Beyond useless,do NOT deal with this company, sent the wrong item, took days to reply to my complaints, demanded a photo of the wrong item (!!!) before they would accept it as a return and, a week after I paid for 'Next Day' delivery I STILL do not have the item I ordered or any sign of getting my money back."
"I ordered from the US site and paid only $7 in shipping, but the two dresses I ordered did not look good on me and I needed to return them. Buyer beware, you can only return them to the UK. International shipping costs a whopping $65! Not worth the cost to return. So I'm stuck with dresses that don't fit. They should inform the customer before buying that returns are overseas."
Emma Mansell
"Sale dress. Came quickly. Perfect fit. Bargain"
"I was a huge Lindy Bop fan-ordered multiple times from them in the short time after I found out about them but I will never order from them again. I got several dresses that didn't fit and their shipping policy requires that you return everything to the UK even though they ship it from the US. This was the first time I had to send anything back. I had no idea. I'm in the US and to return all these dresses to them would have cost me MORE than the ENTIRE order. They have done NOTHING to work with me on this. Just keep sending me "sorry-can't do anything" emails. So they've not only lost a good customer, I hope the price of the shipping they could have at least helped cover is worth all the bad reviews I'm going to give them. It breaks my heart because I used to look forward to their emails and would have bought so much more if they had at least attempted to work with me to make this right. Just sad."
"Good products and prices and prompt delivery, despite very busy time of year. Always good service."
Lisa Matthews
"I love this website, it has a great range of items, and very good prices, always a sale or discount on offer if you sign up to the newsletter! The items are great quality, and well packaged. The only drawback is their refund policy! You are unable to send an item back for an exchange if it doesn’t fit, as they don’t seem to keep much stock, so say I bought a pair of shoes in the sale, if they didn’t fit, I would have to send them back, at my expense, (which is also not good!) Then you have to hope that they will have the size you want, and if the sale was over, then you would end up paying full price for the new size! This I think is the only thing that needs looking at! Otherwise the site is excellent!"
"The purchase process was very easy, the items came superquickly and the general impression is very very good!"
Dorothy
"Always deliver on time. Garment description always spot on! Great tailoring of the garments, very affordable and beautiful designs! My favourite vintage/retro shop so far! Dorothy"
Louise King
"Very quick and easy to order from their website. The price of the dresses is so reasonable and the quality of the dresses is second to none."
"Lindy Bop has the most beautiful and affordable vintage inspired clothes. I like the fact that the shipping cost doesn't increase with the items bought."
"Superbly made dresses, great fit [but buy a size up] bargainous prices!"
L Paterson
"Got a 1950s swing dress for a wedding. Absolutely love love love it. Perfect length and fit !"
"Stunning collection, beautiful style of clothes, swift delivery, reasonable prices and easy returns."
Julie Furlong
"Fab dresses at great prices. Also regular scales with great bargains"
Ruth Townsend
"I adored my dresses. They are made beautifully for a fantastic price."
Fionna Farrell
"Extremely good sale with lots of sizes available."
"Great dresses, very good quality, affordable prices! Very good selection and abundant sizes to suit all!"
Victoria Liechti
"good website with acccurate pictures of how the products look - sizing comes up a bit small, so I would say, if in doubt, go for a size up! nice finish on the items, a bit of lycra helps, and the dresses hang well with or without a petticoat. would definitely recommend for service, quality and value for money. A shame to have to pay full tracking postage for returns though."
"They have great choice, easy to use website. Great with return and super helpful/friendly customer service! Great quality clothes too!"
Lindy Bop is rated 4.33 based on 21 reviews