Lingoci Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lingoci

About Lingoci: Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!"
"Very capable and friendly teachers. Very good Customer service."
"I really like my tutor - he is clear and helpful."
"Diego is a great teacher!! The student DIEGO GONDIM GENN DE BARROS recommended him and I appreciate his recomendation!!!"
"Very good service. Perfect anyone needed specific training on weak areas of French"
"Lingoci provides great value, effective tutoring. It's super convenient, being online, and can fit any schedule."
"Lingoci has really helped me improve my spanish"
"My teacher, Natasha, is lovely!"
"Excellent way to learn a language having informal conversations with experienced teacher. I can either choose subjects to discuss or teacher provides a topic as basis for the conversation."
"I had a trial session with Carmen who was fantastic and tailored the session according to my way of learning and my current level of Spanish"
"There really aren't enough stars above to rate my experience with Lingoci! I've been studying with Lingoci tutors for several years now as I study both Spanish and French. My experiences have been excellent, especially now that I'm taking French from Patrice. He is a superb tutor who makes you feel after an hour's lesson as if you just got back from a trip to France!"
"The founder resolved my issue immediately with excellent and personal service, can’t thank him enough. Totally turned the situation around and now my girlfriend is looking forward to her Spanish lessons!"
"I prepared my exam of the German language from Goethe Institut by taking 1-on-1 lectures with Christoph from Lingoci. He is a very patient and responsible tutor who has a lot of experience in teaching, and his teaching methods are very effective for me. What really impressed me was that he is always willing to take extra time to correct my composition, which may not be expected from all the teachers. I would recommend Lingoci to others who wants to improve their language skills efficiently."
"I am learning French through direct student to tutor contact time that is truly invaluable. Leyla tailors her lessons to suit my needs and interests, and with some gentle reassurance and practical advice, she has helped to build up my confidence in speaking the language. Of course, I still have a long way to go, but I feel like the hard part is over. I always look forward to my next lesson. Merci beaucoup!"
"My tutor is always very friendly and motivating. The lessons are in my personal pace and I improved very much."
"I've started having Spanish lessons with Lingoci via Skype to support my Open University degree studies, and I highly recommend my tutor Cindy. She has really helped with my Spanish grammar and use of verbs. Neil"
"I'm currently having Spanish lessons with Alejandro and they are great! He is an excellent teacher, very patient and knowledgable on a wide range of subjects. The lingoci booking system is also very clear and easy to use."
"My tutor Alejandro is great— he is extremely helpful and patient. Could not have asked for a better teacher. He is flexible and tailors the lessons to my needs and understanding . I am only half way through my lessons and I am very pleased with my progress. I would highly recommend Alejandro for Spanish classes."
"After having moved from group lessons I'm really enjoying both the flexibility of Lingoci and the benefit of one-on-one tuition. Whilst I've still got a long way to go, I've notice a big difference in my progression since switching. My french teacher, Isabelle, is fantastic and our lessons are great fun. I can't recommend her highly enough."
"I am learning Swedish with Viktoria on Lingoci. I feel that my lessons are tailored by my needs and it is super important for me to have a flexibility schedule. Jag recommendera Ligoci jätte mycket! Tack!"
"I am learning French with Leyla on Lingoci. Love the flexibility Lingoci provides - easy scheduling enabling me to take classes anytime anywhere!! For the fact that I can fit in classes whenever I have some free time, I managed to take many more classes than I could in a classroom settings, hence progressing much faster. Of course, I have to thank Leyla for being the most patient and helpful tutor ever !! Super encouraging :) Merci beaucoup !!!"
Lingoci is rated 4.77 based on 310 reviews