Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
first of all the interface of the website is perfect.
then the idea that you may choose a teacher for the first lesson, not just one time.
then the teacher - it was a very nice lesson, the teacher showed all the methods he uses during educating and helpful tools.
definitely recommend!
Celia is a really organized and professional teacher and provides a great variety of material. She adapts the class based on the student’s needs and expectations.

She loves teaching and you can understand that from the very beginning. She inspires and motivates the students, which is so important when you are learning a language :)
Celia Sánchez is an incredible person, she is openminded, funny, understanding and listening.
I've evolved quickly with her.
She adapts the lessons to any kind of demand and it's really important to move forward and evolve.
I was a little afraid to take private lessons but from the first course she gaved me confidence, she is a passionate, dedicated, full of energy who loves her job, she likes to share and discover her student what drives us to make even more effort.

Her method of working is really nice and above all very good because it is as if we are talking with a friend and we are doing the course by getting to know all the basics and courses to evolve quickly.
Thank you very much Celia for your classes.
I was afraid of choosing my teacher wrong, but I'm so glad I had the chance to study with her.

Thanks again and feel free this is really a great person to learn Spanish in joy and good humor.
Celia is an amazing teacher - she is enthusiastic, patient and has built my confidence in speaking Spanish beyond my expectations. We discuss a wide range of subjects and she is both interesting and interested. She makes the sessions such fun - I love them!

I had a very poor experience on a different platform so very nearly didn't try Lingoci - but so glad I did. I think the ability to book sessions which work round your diary is really good and if something unexpected occurs timings can be amended. However, I have found that I look forward to my sessions with Celia so much that it has to be something very urgent for me to change them!
Celia Sanchez - Una Profesora de Español Extraordinaire

When you progress faster in a language in 4 months - than you had in the previous 30 years you know you've found a Gem of a teacher.

I recommend Celia to anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of Spanish and enjoy the lessons at the same time.

Always enthusiastic and committed -ready to format an interesting and productive session. With Celia’s help - I now find myself saying things in Spanish that I didn’t even know I knew😊

Me hubiera gustado haber encontrado a Celia hace muchos anos !!!
Olivia is the best - I'm amazed at how much I've learned and can speak Spanish since starting with her! I don't consider myself to have a natural affinity with languages and assumed it would be pain-stakingly grueling for me to get anywhere with it. But Olivia is an excellent, super experienced tutor and makes the process fun. I've gone from zero language skills to regularly using Spanish without a translator at my job and working through B1/B2 material in 1 year. She is extremely patient and allows me to express myself in Spanish without being overbearing or perfectionistic about it, yet at the same time she helps me learn and also customizes the lessons to be more appropriate for how I use Spanish, which is primarily medical. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn Spanish as she is an amazing teacher and a genuinely awesome person too!
Corentin iş very professional, smart, native French teacher and also fluent in English which is a very big asset
I had a very fruitful and helpful french language session
I can highly recommend
Merci beacoup Corentin
A bientot
I am having a great experience with Lingoci. It is a flexible and comfortable learning experience.
Laurence Mengin is an excellent teacher, her classes are dynamic and interesting, and I am aware of my daily progress in learning French.
Marvin is an excellent French teacher and tutor. His lessons are well-prepared and interspersed with authentic resources that show the language in everyday settings. He answers all of my questions clearly and completely, successfully tailors each lesson to my specific linguistic needs, and injects humour into his examples. I am thoroughly pleased with my experience at Lingoci and would recommend French tutoring with Marvin to everyone.
Lingoci has helped me find one of the best German teacher, I always had problems finding a German teacher that can give me enough of everything but thanks to Lingoci I found the best teacher Stella. Stella has helped me improve so much , not just with reading and writing but also with grammar which is considered the hardest. Stella always gives me homework and follows up with it, she helped me prepare for different exams and I am so grateful for that. Our classes are never boring and I learn so much every time , and most importantly she is very very sweet, fun and friendly.
highly recommended
Carmen has been teaching me German for the past 8 months. And in that time has got me from a complete novice to now taking my A2 exam. Her teaching style is engaging and fun which makes me look forward to every lesson. Carmen has got a unique ability to push me out of my comfort zone while still making me feel confident. She's really friendly, very flexible, and adapts every lesson to my personal needs. If you're looking to embark on the journey of German fluency or even to better your current level I honestly could not recommend a better teacher!
Alice is a wonderful teacher who always makes one feel good and encourages speaking French at every opportunity. She praises all efforts and explains pronunciation making it easier and fun. I feel I am making great progress and look forward to my lesson with Alice every week. I plan to continue indefinitely and I recommend Alice to my friends.
I am progressing at a quick pace thanks to my awesome instructor, Fabiola and her thoughtful lessons and homework assignments. I am loving Lingoci!
Lingoci has provided me the best opportunity to learn Spanish remotely. It has been incredibly beneficial with bridging the gaps of my weak areas while strengthening my foundation. I would absolutely recommend Georgina as your tutor as she has a talent of teaching both Castilian and Latin American Spanish. She has catered my lesson plans to improve my fluency through entertaining avenues including interpreting Spanish music, restaurant menu, and more. Trust me Georgina’s teachings are worth every cent. Gracias Profesora.
I cannot recommend my teacher Georgina highly enough, she adapts her approach to best suit my particular learning style and focuses in on my individual strengths and weaknesses. In addition, Georgina gets the balance right between conversation and writing; all the time ensuring that the lesson is most enjoyable. On a personal level, Georgina is patient, encouraging, kind and a great Spanish teacher. Once this pandemic is over, I'm greatly looking forward to travelling to Spain to practice my newly acquired linguistic skills!
Lingoci has been a fantastic experience and far exceeded my expectations. As soon as I had a taster Japanese lesson with Saori I knew I'd found the right service for me.

Saori is so friendly and fun, but extremely organised and professional as well. I really enjoy her teaching style, she shares her screen and writes out notes as we go through discussions, making sure to write all the grammar and vocab clearly. That means that after every session I have great notes to refer to! She is also very flexible to suit my needs. As someone who is at a high beginner/low intermediate level I was worried it would be difficult to find my footing with a teacher, but she has been nothing but helpful.

I am so glad I decided to try out Lingoci! I'm finally learning again and really enjoying it.
I cannot sing Fabiola R’s praises enough! She has been the best teacher and my Spanish has improved so quickly. She really listened to my needs in the first session and the lessons have been tailored to suit me perfectly. I thought hour long lessons at the end of my work day would feel like a chore but I really look forward to them. I’d happily recommend Lingoci and Fabiola to anyone wanting to improve their language skills.
I would like to give feedback on Lingoci and on my German teacher Verena. I found Lingoci to be the perfect tool to improve my German. I would say the price is very reasonable for the quality of service I get. I especially like the friendly reminders, they are very helpful for me to keep my schedule. I've been learning with Verena for more than two months and couldn't ask for more. She is very well equipped for the online-class and her teaching style suits me well. She has a very good approach to improving my German. I always have a lot of fun and a lot of time to talk in class. I really think that Verena's classes helped me a lot, especially in spoken German. She is very focused and detail-oriented, which is what I really needed at this point. I highly recommend this platform and of course my lovely teacher, Verena. She will not disappoint.
Though I have already written a review for Lingoci, I wanted to make sure that I wrote a review specifically for my tutor Olivia. I have been taking Spanish lessons with Olivia since August of this year (though I have had to miss some lessons due to personal/professional engagements). I have really enjoyed my lessons with Olivia. I have noticed quite the improvement in my Spanish since taking lessons with Olivia. I especially like how flexible and dynamic she is. One lesson I mentioned wanting to learn the past tense and immediately she adapted to my needs. Not only are her lessons effective, she is a genuinely nice person as well. It is very easy to speak to her in Spanish even though I am learning. She truly focuses on listening to what I am trying to communicate in the language and reacts accordingly. This has given me quite the confidence to speak in Spanish. I have taken group lessons before this. When I would be given the chance to speak (which may happen once or twice a lesson) my heart would pound as I was extremely nervous. I do not get this feeling when I speak with Olivia. I wish I had known about Lingoci and Olivia earlier. If you are considering upping your Spanish game, I suggest checking out Olivia. You will not be disappointed! :)
I am really enjoying my Italian classes with Marika. She is a gem! So patient and it's never any trouble for her to explain something to me a second (or third!) time. I needed to recently reschedule a lesson with her and she obliged without hassle - it's really great! I have recommended Lingoci to my family too. My sister is living in France and so my parents want to learn some French hopefully they will in the future. Lingoci has been a real find for me!
Lingoci is rated 4.81 based on 388 reviews