Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
Though I have already written a review for Lingoci, I wanted to make sure that I wrote a review specifically for my tutor Olivia. I have been taking Spanish lessons with Olivia since August of this year (though I have had to miss some lessons due to personal/professional engagements). I have really enjoyed my lessons with Olivia. I have noticed quite the improvement in my Spanish since taking lessons with Olivia. I especially like how flexible and dynamic she is. One lesson I mentioned wanting to learn the past tense and immediately she adapted to my needs. Not only are her lessons effective, she is a genuinely nice person as well. It is very easy to speak to her in Spanish even though I am learning. She truly focuses on listening to what I am trying to communicate in the language and reacts accordingly. This has given me quite the confidence to speak in Spanish. I have taken group lessons before this. When I would be given the chance to speak (which may happen once or twice a lesson) my heart would pound as I was extremely nervous. I do not get this feeling when I speak with Olivia. I wish I had known about Lingoci and Olivia earlier. If you are considering upping your Spanish game, I suggest checking out Olivia. You will not be disappointed! :)
Lingoci is a great platform but some tutors are incredibly unprofessional . I had to cancel a lesson and I gave notice ( especially in the time limits of what the company requires). Not all days and hours work with everyone’s schedule. So the audacity for a tutor to get me confused with someone else and cancel my lesson when I actually have time to take Spanish is odd and I do repeat that I will NEVER work with Lingoci AGAIN. Not worth the money or time.
Hi Victoria, you booked 6 free trial sessions and cancelled all of them without notifying the tutor or replying to her emails. You then booked a lesson with another tutor, which we can see you cancelled yourself. This review is extremely unfair to the two tutors involved, who have until this point been highly professional and only received glowing reviews from students.
I am really enjoying my Italian classes with Marika. She is a gem! So patient and it's never any trouble for her to explain something to me a second (or third!) time. I needed to recently reschedule a lesson with her and she obliged without hassle - it's really great! I have recommended Lingoci to my family too. My sister is living in France and so my parents want to learn some French hopefully they will in the future. Lingoci has been a real find for me!
I am loving the whole learning experience with Lingoci.
My tutor Laura Cermeño is extremely helpful in guiding me in the most encouraging way.
The lessons are fun, flexible and prices are very reasonable.
I always look forward to my lessons. I can’t wait for the day I speak fluent Spanish.
Highly recommend!
Lingoci is a wonderful educational platform which I find absolutely essential for anyone wishing either to learn a new language from scratch or to master the existing language skills. I started learning German from zero level and already after ten lessons I began to feel confidence! I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Alex and the entire Lingoci team and my tutor Melanie - please keep it this way!
I have been using Lingoci for several months now and am thoroughly enjoying my instructor Michelle in helping me to learn Spanish. She is very professional in creating lessons, very knowledgeable with Spanish grammar and makes learning FUN. I am an adult learner but would recommend Michelle for children and adults alike.
First, I would like to say how much I am enjoying learning Spanish. I spent weeks researching companies and once I narrowed it down, I spent longer trying to select a tutor. I was starting to get discouraged with all the choices, but I reached out to you and you set me up with Fabiola R. She is THE BEST!!! I was in so nervous with my free trial and she made that session so much fun and gave me the confidence to want to continue. I had 4 years of Spanish in school (many years ago), tried learning on my own using CD's for about a year (last year) and in 5 sessions with Fabiola, I have learned more than I could imagine. Every class is full of challenging but fun lessons. We laugh hard and I am amazed at how much she is teaching me. I tell her all the time that she is tricking me into learning! My sessions are the highlights of the week and I always look forward to the next. I couldn't imagine a better tutor and I am grateful that you matched me up so perfect! I just can't say enough good about her!! She is kind, smart and her lessons are great! For the first time, I actually believe that I will become fluent with her help.

I can't thank you enough and I tell EVERYONE about Lingoci. As I mentioned earlier, after weeks of research I had it down to Lingoci and another company. Once narrowed down, I have to say the reason I went with Lingoci was because you didn't require a credit card for the free trial. I am so impressed with this company and I will keep spreading the good word.

Gracias por esta oportunidad y tener a Fabiola como maestra!er service!
Alicia is a great teacher and always goes at the right speed. I find spoken language more difficult to master than reading and writing, so my Swedish lessons with her are really helping with that. It is great value for money and I would highly recommend Lingoci. Tack så mycket!
Lingoci is more affordable and yields far better results than the other programs I've tried. Lucrezia is a wonderful Italian teacher: friendly, upbeat, and knowledgeable. Having a one-on-one teacher is the difference maker that took my language learning much further than any of my previous instruction.
Great experience. Lingoci pages And service are very straightforward and easy to use. I am learning French with Karine and she is absolutely amazing teacher! Love it!
I love my classes and they way in which Lucrezia works with me. She is eager to respond to my questions, both during and after a lesson. I work on learning new vocabulary and studying those words after the lesson. Since we talk about many things, it is like having a friend to talk to. Because it is in real time, there is no waiting for a response. Using Skype she sends me vocabulary and attachments which improve the lesson. Having the written word come directly to me eliminates the need to ask how is the word spelled.

Grammar comes naturally through conversations.

Can not tell you how happy I am to be learning with Lingoci and Lucrezia
I have been studying Dutch for a year using Lingoci. Before joining Lingoci I knew just a few words in Dutch. In a year I managed to achieve B1 level. I am very grateful to my teacher, Carina, whose lessons were well-structured and efficient. At first, I was a bit nervous because my knowledge of Dutch was limited, however, Carina’s positive and calm attitude made the lessons fun and enjoyable. Carina is always ready to tailor the lessons to my preferences (e.g. practicing speaking, reading or learning grammar). During the lessons, I also learned a lot about Dutch and Belgian culture. Carina has many lesson slots at the weekend, which is very important for me due to the busy schedule during the week. In my opinion, Carina is an excellent Dutch teacher.
I have been so impressed with Lingoci! I rarely bother to write recommendations, but I cannot say enough about this service and my tutor. I get regular reminders about lessons, scheduled at a time that lessons are convenient for me, and the lessons are private so I am making great progress!

Lingoci perfectly matched me with my tutor, Corentin. He is organized, prompt, and super friendly. I look forward to my lessons every week, and he personalizes the lessons to fit my learning. He is fantastic! My lessons are enjoyable and not at all intimidating. I’m really grateful to have Corentin as my teacher.

I am so glad I took a chance with Lingoci.
I am having Spanish lessons with Alfredo, through Lingoci and I can highly recommend them. Alfredo is absolutely brilliant, extremely professional and patient and his learning material is exceptionally helpful. I am enjoying understanding Spanish as it makes learning much more fun. I am really happy to be learning Spanish with Lingoci and Alfredo.
I am very much enjoying my Spanish lessons with Alfredo. I want to improve both my spoken and written Spanish. Alfredo encourages me to try to explain my thoughts and opinions, even when I am struggling to find the words. He gives clear, concise explanations and guides me to sites to study some grammar in more depth. I like that he chooses a topic for me to research before each lesson; it gives the classes a structure and makes me think about what vocabulary I might need in order to discuss the topic. The 55 minutes go very quickly and I always feel that the lessons have been challenging but fun and that I have made some progress.
My first lesson with Fabiola R. was so much fun. At first I was nervous, but she put me at ease. I made many mistakes and she was very patient in her correction. The lesson is a great value and I plan on scheduling two per week. Thank you Lingo and thank you Fabiola R.
First off, let me say that I have tried language learning (Spanish and French) through many different types/modes of instruction. The private instruction offered by Lingoci is by far a game changer for my progression in learning Spanish now. Prior to Lingoci, I was taking group lessons through a stand alone Lingual Institute but I felt that I needed to try something new to challenge me. Within my first few lessons with instructors here on Lingoci, I have seen a huge improvement not only in my understanding but also in my motivation. I have taken lessons with Fernanda and Olivia. Both are excellent! I am very impressed with the quality of the language teachers and their enthusiasm for what they do. If you are on the fence about giving this a try, I suggest using the free trial. You will be hooked! Thank you Lingoci!
I could not be happier with Lingoci and I am so grateful to have been matched with Tiziano. He is incredibly intelligent and quickly picked up on where I left off with a previous language learning platform. His lessons are the best I have had so far and I have had about 4 different teachers before him, so I am quite happy. I see him as my longtime tutor in my journey to becoming fluent in Italian. I really like how the company takes the time in the beginning to listen to your goals and then match you with someone who is appropriate for your goals.
I’ve had Dutch lessons with Carina for couple of months now and I can highly recommend her! The amount of progress I’ve accomplished with her is huge. Carina provides students with books and tons of learning material that she makes by herself. Her learning methods are kind and patient but at the same time very motivating. She is very flexible by offering learning slots daily.

Booking process is so easy with Lingoci. Prices are reasonable.

My overall impression is great!
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 371 reviews