Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
Daniel was a fantastic Spanish teacher! He was patient, friendly and explained things clearly. I really enjoyed the lessons and I am pleased with the progress I have made. I would recommend him highly.
Carmen is an amazing German teacher! I am very happy with her approach and teaching style, which only comes with experience. Thanks Carmen, I successfully passed the A2 Telc exam! We are now planning for B1 in the Spring. I can only highly recommend! Many thanks, Nick
Working with Karim is the highlight of my day. I started out very nervous, and now I look forward to our classes. I started by having classes twice per week, and now I am taking four per week. Karim is fun, engaging, and he's very supportive. I never imagined that I would enjoy learning a new language so much. That has always been a lifelong goal of mine, and Karim has made that goal reachable. He is the best.
Lingoci has opened my eyes to a brand new community. I am so glad that I found lingoci because it has helped me so much. They are very flexible with scheduling which is amazing for me as a student! My teacher Olivia always makes me feel so supported and inspired to improve with each lesson. My confidence with speaking Spanish has gone up tremendously and I look forward to my classes every week!
Carmen has went above and beyond to cater to my language requirements and learning style. I need to learn German for business and eventually for when I move out there. Carmen has tailored every lesson based on my own preferences and well as learning style. I was definitely not the easiest student, finding myself constantly frustrated however Carmen managed to get me up to speed to where I wanted / felt I needed to be whilst truly providing motivation to keep going no matter how tough or hard„the mountain seems, it will get smaller“. Her approach to teaching and languages is phenomenal. You can see that she truly loves her profession and is an enthusiast for languages; down to every detail!
first of all the interface of the website is perfect. then the idea that you may choose a teacher for the first lesson, not just one time. then the teacher - it was a very nice lesson, the teacher showed all the methods he uses during educating and helpful tools. definitely recommend!
Celia is a really organized and professional teacher and provides a great variety of material. She adapts the class based on the student’s needs and expectations. She loves teaching and you can understand that from the very beginning. She inspires and motivates the students, which is so important when you are learning a language :)
Celia Sánchez is an incredible person, she is openminded, funny, understanding and listening. I've evolved quickly with her. She adapts the lessons to any kind of demand and it's really important to move forward and evolve. I was a little afraid to take private lessons but from the first course she gaved me confidence, she is a passionate, dedicated, full of energy who loves her job, she likes to share and discover her student what drives us to make even more effort. Her method of working is really nice and above all very good because it is as if we are talking with a friend and we are doing the course by getting to know all the basics and courses to evolve quickly. Thank you very much Celia for your classes. I was afraid of choosing my teacher wrong, but I'm so glad I had the chance to study with her. Thanks again and feel free this is really a great person to learn Spanish in joy and good humor.
Celia is an amazing teacher - she is enthusiastic, patient and has built my confidence in speaking Spanish beyond my expectations. We discuss a wide range of subjects and she is both interesting and interested. She makes the sessions such fun - I love them! I had a very poor experience on a different platform so very nearly didn't try Lingoci - but so glad I did. I think the ability to book sessions which work round your diary is really good and if something unexpected occurs timings can be amended. However, I have found that I look forward to my sessions with Celia so much that it has to be something very urgent for me to change them!
Celia Sanchez - Una Profesora de Español Extraordinaire When you progress faster in a language in 4 months - than you had in the previous 30 years you know you've found a Gem of a teacher. I recommend Celia to anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of Spanish and enjoy the lessons at the same time. Always enthusiastic and committed -ready to format an interesting and productive session. With Celia’s help - I now find myself saying things in Spanish that I didn’t even know I knew😊 Me hubiera gustado haber encontrado a Celia hace muchos anos !!!
Olivia is the best - I'm amazed at how much I've learned and can speak Spanish since starting with her! I don't consider myself to have a natural affinity with languages and assumed it would be pain-stakingly grueling for me to get anywhere with it. But Olivia is an excellent, super experienced tutor and makes the process fun. I've gone from zero language skills to regularly using Spanish without a translator at my job and working through B1/B2 material in 1 year. She is extremely patient and allows me to express myself in Spanish without being overbearing or perfectionistic about it, yet at the same time she helps me learn and also customizes the lessons to be more appropriate for how I use Spanish, which is primarily medical. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn Spanish as she is an amazing teacher and a genuinely awesome person too!
Corentin iş very professional, smart, native French teacher and also fluent in English which is a very big asset I had a very fruitful and helpful french language session I can highly recommend Merci beacoup Corentin A bientot
I am having a great experience with Lingoci. It is a flexible and comfortable learning experience. Laurence Mengin is an excellent teacher, her classes are dynamic and interesting, and I am aware of my daily progress in learning French.
Marvin is an excellent French teacher and tutor. His lessons are well-prepared and interspersed with authentic resources that show the language in everyday settings. He answers all of my questions clearly and completely, successfully tailors each lesson to my specific linguistic needs, and injects humour into his examples. I am thoroughly pleased with my experience at Lingoci and would recommend French tutoring with Marvin to everyone.
Lingoci has helped me find one of the best German teacher, I always had problems finding a German teacher that can give me enough of everything but thanks to Lingoci I found the best teacher Stella. Stella has helped me improve so much , not just with reading and writing but also with grammar which is considered the hardest. Stella always gives me homework and follows up with it, she helped me prepare for different exams and I am so grateful for that. Our classes are never boring and I learn so much every time , and most importantly she is very very sweet, fun and friendly. highly recommended
Carmen has been teaching me German for the past 8 months. And in that time has got me from a complete novice to now taking my A2 exam. Her teaching style is engaging and fun which makes me look forward to every lesson. Carmen has got a unique ability to push me out of my comfort zone while still making me feel confident. She's really friendly, very flexible, and adapts every lesson to my personal needs. If you're looking to embark on the journey of German fluency or even to better your current level I honestly could not recommend a better teacher!
Alice is a wonderful teacher who always makes one feel good and encourages speaking French at every opportunity. She praises all efforts and explains pronunciation making it easier and fun. I feel I am making great progress and look forward to my lesson with Alice every week. I plan to continue indefinitely and I recommend Alice to my friends.
I am progressing at a quick pace thanks to my awesome instructor, Fabiola and her thoughtful lessons and homework assignments. I am loving Lingoci!
Lingoci has provided me the best opportunity to learn Spanish remotely. It has been incredibly beneficial with bridging the gaps of my weak areas while strengthening my foundation. I would absolutely recommend Georgina as your tutor as she has a talent of teaching both Castilian and Latin American Spanish. She has catered my lesson plans to improve my fluency through entertaining avenues including interpreting Spanish music, restaurant menu, and more. Trust me Georgina’s teachings are worth every cent. Gracias Profesora.
I cannot recommend my teacher Georgina highly enough, she adapts her approach to best suit my particular learning style and focuses in on my individual strengths and weaknesses. In addition, Georgina gets the balance right between conversation and writing; all the time ensuring that the lesson is most enjoyable. On a personal level, Georgina is patient, encouraging, kind and a great Spanish teacher. Once this pandemic is over, I'm greatly looking forward to travelling to Spain to practice my newly acquired linguistic skills!
Lingoci is rated 4.81 based on 393 reviews