Lingoci Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lingoci

About Lingoci: Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

How would you rate Lingoci ?

"I am learning French with Leyla on Lingoci. Love the flexibility Lingoci provides - easy scheduling enabling me to take classes anytime anywhere!! For the fact that I can fit in classes whenever I have some free time, I managed to take many more classes than I could in a classroom settings, hence progressing much faster. Of course, I have to thank Leyla for being the most patient and helpful tutor ever !! Super encouraging :) Merci beaucoup !!!"
"Very convenient, I can take my lessons wherever I am. User friendly booking in less than 2 minutes and very flexible, as I can adapt the hours every time based on my schedule and tutor's availability of course :-)"
"I am learning German via Lingoci and what I could say The the service is good and as explained. My teacher Chris is excellent and has helped me a lot to enhance my German level. He is very patient, supportive, and flexible in adapting the course to my needs. The main weakness in Lingoci is the lake of learning materials. I have been recommending the service to my friends but maybe the prices prevent them from having the service."
"So far I have hardly had any problems and I'm very happy with my tutor Nemanja."
"Stina was the best teacher i could ever have, everyone around me is impressed by my swedish improvement. Thank you."
"I give Lingoci 5 stars! I am taking Swedish lessons with the excellent teacher Stina twice a week. She has a well structured method to teach the language and speaks very clearly. Since I just moved to Sweden and need to use the language on a daily basis, I notice that the Lingoci lessons are giving me the confidence needed to start speaking the language everywhere! The website is also straight forward and the scheduling method to book or reschedule lessons works excellent. The reminders about the upcoming lessons are also important for me. I strongly recommend Lingoci 👍🏼"
"My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!"
"My tutor Fernanda is great— she’s extremely helpful and patient. I very much enjoy my lessons with her!"
"I am SO glad I signed up for Lingoci! My tutor, Gloria, has been amazing in helping me prepare for my Spanish holiday. I definitely feel much more confident now...there really is no substitute for learning language with a native speaker. I've genuinely learned so much in just 120 sessions and had so much fun along the way. Thank you!!!"
"I have greatly improved my french thanks to the great ability of the tutors."
"Love my instructor!"
"I take Italian lessons with Federico and am learning a lot. I never had an easy time learning languages but Federico is very patient and my Italian has gotten much better."
"Makes learning a new language fun"
"In a fast-paced world, it’s great to be able to book online classes in such an easy manner."
"Natasha has been a very good teacher."
"Very professional and great tutors."
"If I want to book classes more than one class,I have to login for many times.I hope Lingoci can improve it."
"My French teacher, Natasha is incredibly patient, encouraging and friendly. I started out as a complete beginner but I’m able to read paragraphs on my own after just 2 months!"
"I have worked with Tabea for the past 8 months and I can't recommend her teaching enough. She has been very considerate, encouraging and motivating in her approach and adapts the lesson to what I need."
"I have a brilliant Swedish teacher Frank. Very patient and explains everything throughly. Like the reminders by msg . Excellent"
Lingoci is rated 4.76 based on 291 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!