Lingoci Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lingoci

About Lingoci: Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!"
"Anna is a wonderful Italian Language teacher. This is my second completed lesson and non vedo l'hora to the next one. It is fun, informative, great interchange of speaking, reading and grammar. Highly recommend the teacher and the organization. Never thought to learn a language at 67."
"Good quality lessons and very encouraging....good for confidence...which is important. Very happy."
"Antje is an amazing teacher and I really recommend her German classes. She is very professional and always comes to the classes with material she has prepared specifically for the goal you are trying to achieve (e.g. writing work emails, improving vocabulary around a specific topic). Furthermore the sessions are enjoyable and I like the balance between free-flow conversations and exercises on specific grammar topics. On top of all of these lessons are very conveniently held via Skype and booked via Lingoci which makes it just perfect! Really recommended :)"
"Just finished my free session, Paul has lots of varied activities that kept me engaged- the time just flew by. Will definitely be booking lessons soon. Thanks! :)"
"Hi! I have been using Lingoci for about two months and it has been an amazing experience! My Japanese tutor Saori has been great with teaching. She is patient, kind, is always on time, good at explaining things, and she speaks fantastic English. She goes at the pace you want and explains things in detail and is always ready to answer any questions you have. But one of the greatest features about Lingoci is you don't have to go anywhere for your lessons! It is all via skype thus making it very convenient for getting to your lessons on time. From my experience with Lingoci I have learned a lot. If you ever think about doing Japanese lessons choose Saori to be your tutor. Thanks Lingoci and Saori! Jonah"
"Hi, I started my classes via skype due to time constraints and travelling. Now I can have my class even if I am travelling because of work or holidays. I have my german class with Antje. She is perfect, we have a perfect balance between grammar and speaking. She is as well really professional and all the time prepares the reasonable structure of the lesson with materials etc. I was a bit afraid of the functionality through the skype but this is not a problem at all and it works brilliantly. Peter"
"My tutor is Luciana,she’s friendly,interesting and best of all tailors the lesson to meet my needs. The lesson being online is no hindrance at all,in fact it offers a lot of flexibility. I am preparing to take a Spanish exam and that is what my teacher has been helping me prepare for. I think the lesson prices are reasonable,especially if you buy a bundle."
"Just wanted to say that I'm extremely pleased and satisfied with the Italian lessons I'm receiving on Lingoci. My teacher is Ilaria, and she's wonderful. Such a sweet girl, and so smart and helpful. She asked me specifically what I was hoping to achieve with the classes at the beginning (which in my case was grammar review and conversation, since I can already read and understand Italian fairly fluently), and she has provided exactly the help I was hoping to find. I bought a 10-class package, and I've had three lessons with her. I've had to suspend them temporarily because I'm moving to another state, but I will certainly begin to study with her again as soon as I can. Thank you for such an excellent service!"
"I tried for many years to find the perfect platform to suit my busy schedules at an affordable price. Lingoci got it. But a platform is only good because it has great teachers. And "Jeanine" is the greatest one. I am looking for my Spanish lesson every week...Learning in my own pace having fun doing it. What else can you hope for?"
"Very capable and friendly teachers. Very good Customer service."
"I really like my tutor - he is clear and helpful."
"Diego is a great teacher!! The student DIEGO GONDIM GENN DE BARROS recommended him and I appreciate his recomendation!!!"
"Very good service. Perfect anyone needed specific training on weak areas of French"
"Lingoci provides great value, effective tutoring. It's super convenient, being online, and can fit any schedule."
"Lingoci has really helped me improve my spanish"
"My teacher, Natasha, is lovely!"
"Excellent way to learn a language having informal conversations with experienced teacher. I can either choose subjects to discuss or teacher provides a topic as basis for the conversation."
"I had a trial session with Carmen who was fantastic and tailored the session according to my way of learning and my current level of Spanish"
"There really aren't enough stars above to rate my experience with Lingoci! I've been studying with Lingoci tutors for several years now as I study both Spanish and French. My experiences have been excellent, especially now that I'm taking French from Patrice. He is a superb tutor who makes you feel after an hour's lesson as if you just got back from a trip to France!"
"The founder resolved my issue immediately with excellent and personal service, can’t thank him enough. Totally turned the situation around and now my girlfriend is looking forward to her Spanish lessons!"
Lingoci is rated 4.77 based on 319 reviews