Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
I’m currently taking German lessons with Michael. He’s very good with encouragement and makes the lessons enjoyable. Within three or four lessons my German has expanded a lot and in a short amount of time I’m able to have conversations comfortably. I would highly recommend lingoci and Michael for anyone. Very good teacher!
Great people! I had my first class and it was amazing.
I have had 3 lessons in French with Marion so far and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Marion is extremely personable and easy to get on with. Before I started my Skype lessons, I was concerned that I would feel embarrassed or silly, but Marion put me at ease immediately and is very patient. She is happy to explain things to me further if I ask, and takes the lesson at my pace. I look forward to my weekly meetings with her now and have learnt so much already.

It is certainly true that you have to practice a new language often. It’s not possible to expect to learn a language through an hours lesson each week, so I have been putting in additional hours myself based upon reading and recommendations from Marion, and it complements our training, as we are able to have more of a conversation.

I have highly recommended Lingoci to my colleagues who want to learn languages, as I have found the website to be easy to use for bookings, etc, and I love the fact that you can view the tutor profiles before you book to find the right match to you.
I'm massively enjoying learning Spanish with Angela, she is a fantastic tutor and there is no way I would have got as far without having found Lingoci.
I have been studying Spanish now for three weeks with Lingoci, taking one 50 minute session per week, which works well for my schedule and the amount of time I have to dedicate myself to practicing the language, reading daily and doing the assignments from my tutor. Me gustaría decirte quién es mi tutor, pero me temo que no puedo porque es posible que no tenga el tiempo suficiente para seguir enseñándome y creo que es la mejor.
So far I am thoroughly impressed with Lingoci from the excellent technology platform that enabled me to easily choose the teacher I thought would best fit, to the ease of setting lessons and most importantly to the excellent teaching provided. My teacher Alicia is excellent. She is very clear, explains things very well, makes learning fun and approachable and caters the learning exactly to my needs. The content and supporting material has been very useful also.
So overall, I am very happy that I have chosen Lingoci/ Alicia and glad to finally kickstart my french!
This review is for lingoci and my tutor. Lingoci had done a great job pairing me with Fernanda and making the purchase of credits seamless. I was surprised at the low cost per session and the speed at which I am learning with my tutor. 3 sessions, including my trial, and I am able to understand my friends to some degree. Thank you for all you do to connect the world and cultures
Lingoci provides an easy to navigate platform for language lessons. It has made learning a language more accessible. I love that I can fit the lessons into my own schedule. I look forward to meeting with my French tutor, Edmond, weekly as he helps me to gain understanding of not only the French language but also the culture. For anyone looking for language lessons - go with Lingoci.
I have twice had recourse to Lingoci tutors, to work up my spoken German. My daughter also had a course of tutorials before taking her C1 exam in German. On all these occasions Lingoci delivered an excellent liaison and support service. The booking system is a little complicated until you get the hang of it but Lingoci are always on hand to help (including, weekends and evenings) and the individual tutors have all been a success. I recommend the agency.
My experience with Lingoci has been really positive, thanks to my wonderful Swedish teacher, Alicia. She is both an outstanding language instructor and a really fun person to talk to, and she has helped me to improve my Swedish exponentially. I can't recommend her highly enough!
I am super happy with Lingoci! I really value the convenience and flexibility of this way of learning a language and Lingoci makes it very easy to start. The lessons with my tutor Lisa are always suited to my language needs and interests! Lisa's experience and amazing positive energy make the classes effective and fun :) Thank you!
I really enjoy my French lessons with my teacher, Natasha! The private lessons allow me to get the most out of our conversations. Natasha keeps our sessions engaging by having us discussing a wide range of subjects along with reviewing grammar and verb tenses. The Skype functionality allows the lessons to be held remotely from anywhere!
Perfect for those looking to supplement self-studying with an authentic tutor!
The tutors are all professional and agreeable. They have a great set up that allows you to select tutors to fit your schedule. Also have a helpful system of reminders to ensure you don’t miss your lesson.
I am happy with the platform. I think I am doing a great progress regarding my level of Dutch. The tutor, Carina, is very capable and the leassons are always instructive.
My experience with Ligonci is very positive and I recommend it to everyone.
Alessandra is amazing, she is very patient with us and we are enjoy learning Italian with her.
I've been learning German with Alexandra for over a year now, and I am very happy with the quality, flexibility and adaptability to my needs and pace. Will continue, and will keep recommending Lingoci as a great online solution to learning a language.
I am really happy about Tanja’s courses she’s very clear and efficient as I clarified my objectives with her. She has a great pedagogy and prepare well each course. I mean I am really happy about the quality and the way I can manage my agenda To combine courses and my work. Great thanks to Tanja and lingoci.
I am 100 Percent happy with Lingoci! The quality of the organization as well as the teacher I know (Alessandra) is tops!
Thank you!