Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I am loving the whole learning experience with Lingoci.
My tutor Laura Cermeño is extremely helpful in guiding me in the most encouraging way.
The lessons are fun, flexible and prices are very reasonable.
I always look forward to my lessons. I can’t wait for the day I speak fluent Spanish.
Highly recommend!
Lingoci is a wonderful educational platform which I find absolutely essential for anyone wishing either to learn a new language from scratch or to master the existing language skills. I started learning German from zero level and already after ten lessons I began to feel confidence! I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Alex and the entire Lingoci team and my tutor Melanie - please keep it this way!
I have been using Lingoci for several months now and am thoroughly enjoying my instructor Michelle in helping me to learn Spanish. She is very professional in creating lessons, very knowledgeable with Spanish grammar and makes learning FUN. I am an adult learner but would recommend Michelle for children and adults alike.
First, I would like to say how much I am enjoying learning Spanish. I spent weeks researching companies and once I narrowed it down, I spent longer trying to select a tutor. I was starting to get discouraged with all the choices, but I reached out to you and you set me up with Fabiola R. She is THE BEST!!! I was in so nervous with my free trial and she made that session so much fun and gave me the confidence to want to continue. I had 4 years of Spanish in school (many years ago), tried learning on my own using CD's for about a year (last year) and in 5 sessions with Fabiola, I have learned more than I could imagine. Every class is full of challenging but fun lessons. We laugh hard and I am amazed at how much she is teaching me. I tell her all the time that she is tricking me into learning! My sessions are the highlights of the week and I always look forward to the next. I couldn't imagine a better tutor and I am grateful that you matched me up so perfect! I just can't say enough good about her!! She is kind, smart and her lessons are great! For the first time, I actually believe that I will become fluent with her help.

I can't thank you enough and I tell EVERYONE about Lingoci. As I mentioned earlier, after weeks of research I had it down to Lingoci and another company. Once narrowed down, I have to say the reason I went with Lingoci was because you didn't require a credit card for the free trial. I am so impressed with this company and I will keep spreading the good word.

Gracias por esta oportunidad y tener a Fabiola como maestra!er service!
Alicia is a great teacher and always goes at the right speed. I find spoken language more difficult to master than reading and writing, so my Swedish lessons with her are really helping with that. It is great value for money and I would highly recommend Lingoci. Tack så mycket!
Lingoci is more affordable and yields far better results than the other programs I've tried. Lucrezia is a wonderful Italian teacher: friendly, upbeat, and knowledgeable. Having a one-on-one teacher is the difference maker that took my language learning much further than any of my previous instruction.
Great experience. Lingoci pages And service are very straightforward and easy to use. I am learning French with Karine and she is absolutely amazing teacher! Love it!
I love my classes and they way in which Lucrezia works with me. She is eager to respond to my questions, both during and after a lesson. I work on learning new vocabulary and studying those words after the lesson. Since we talk about many things, it is like having a friend to talk to. Because it is in real time, there is no waiting for a response. Using Skype she sends me vocabulary and attachments which improve the lesson. Having the written word come directly to me eliminates the need to ask how is the word spelled.

Grammar comes naturally through conversations.

Can not tell you how happy I am to be learning with Lingoci and Lucrezia
I have been studying Dutch for a year using Lingoci. Before joining Lingoci I knew just a few words in Dutch. In a year I managed to achieve B1 level. I am very grateful to my teacher, Carina, whose lessons were well-structured and efficient. At first, I was a bit nervous because my knowledge of Dutch was limited, however, Carina’s positive and calm attitude made the lessons fun and enjoyable. Carina is always ready to tailor the lessons to my preferences (e.g. practicing speaking, reading or learning grammar). During the lessons, I also learned a lot about Dutch and Belgian culture. Carina has many lesson slots at the weekend, which is very important for me due to the busy schedule during the week. In my opinion, Carina is an excellent Dutch teacher.
I have been so impressed with Lingoci! I rarely bother to write recommendations, but I cannot say enough about this service and my tutor. I get regular reminders about lessons, scheduled at a time that lessons are convenient for me, and the lessons are private so I am making great progress!

Lingoci perfectly matched me with my tutor, Corentin. He is organized, prompt, and super friendly. I look forward to my lessons every week, and he personalizes the lessons to fit my learning. He is fantastic! My lessons are enjoyable and not at all intimidating. I’m really grateful to have Corentin as my teacher.

I am so glad I took a chance with Lingoci.
I am having Spanish lessons with Alfredo, through Lingoci and I can highly recommend them. Alfredo is absolutely brilliant, extremely professional and patient and his learning material is exceptionally helpful. I am enjoying understanding Spanish as it makes learning much more fun. I am really happy to be learning Spanish with Lingoci and Alfredo.
I am very much enjoying my Spanish lessons with Alfredo. I want to improve both my spoken and written Spanish. Alfredo encourages me to try to explain my thoughts and opinions, even when I am struggling to find the words. He gives clear, concise explanations and guides me to sites to study some grammar in more depth. I like that he chooses a topic for me to research before each lesson; it gives the classes a structure and makes me think about what vocabulary I might need in order to discuss the topic. The 55 minutes go very quickly and I always feel that the lessons have been challenging but fun and that I have made some progress.
My first lesson with Fabiola R. was so much fun. At first I was nervous, but she put me at ease. I made many mistakes and she was very patient in her correction. The lesson is a great value and I plan on scheduling two per week. Thank you Lingo and thank you Fabiola R.
First off, let me say that I have tried language learning (Spanish and French) through many different types/modes of instruction. The private instruction offered by Lingoci is by far a game changer for my progression in learning Spanish now. Prior to Lingoci, I was taking group lessons through a stand alone Lingual Institute but I felt that I needed to try something new to challenge me. Within my first few lessons with instructors here on Lingoci, I have seen a huge improvement not only in my understanding but also in my motivation. I have taken lessons with Fernanda and Olivia. Both are excellent! I am very impressed with the quality of the language teachers and their enthusiasm for what they do. If you are on the fence about giving this a try, I suggest using the free trial. You will be hooked! Thank you Lingoci!
I could not be happier with Lingoci and I am so grateful to have been matched with Tiziano. He is incredibly intelligent and quickly picked up on where I left off with a previous language learning platform. His lessons are the best I have had so far and I have had about 4 different teachers before him, so I am quite happy. I see him as my longtime tutor in my journey to becoming fluent in Italian. I really like how the company takes the time in the beginning to listen to your goals and then match you with someone who is appropriate for your goals.
I’ve had Dutch lessons with Carina for couple of months now and I can highly recommend her! The amount of progress I’ve accomplished with her is huge. Carina provides students with books and tons of learning material that she makes by herself. Her learning methods are kind and patient but at the same time very motivating. She is very flexible by offering learning slots daily.

Booking process is so easy with Lingoci. Prices are reasonable.

My overall impression is great!
I’m currently taking German lessons with Michael. He’s very good with encouragement and makes the lessons enjoyable. Within three or four lessons my German has expanded a lot and in a short amount of time I’m able to have conversations comfortably. I would highly recommend lingoci and Michael for anyone. Very good teacher!
Great people! I had my first class and it was amazing.
I have had 3 lessons in French with Marion so far and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Marion is extremely personable and easy to get on with. Before I started my Skype lessons, I was concerned that I would feel embarrassed or silly, but Marion put me at ease immediately and is very patient. She is happy to explain things to me further if I ask, and takes the lesson at my pace. I look forward to my weekly meetings with her now and have learnt so much already.

It is certainly true that you have to practice a new language often. It’s not possible to expect to learn a language through an hours lesson each week, so I have been putting in additional hours myself based upon reading and recommendations from Marion, and it complements our training, as we are able to have more of a conversation.

I have highly recommended Lingoci to my colleagues who want to learn languages, as I have found the website to be easy to use for bookings, etc, and I love the fact that you can view the tutor profiles before you book to find the right match to you.
Lingoci is rated 4.81 based on 388 reviews