Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
It is convenient, I can take the lessons from everywhere I am (home, work, travelling etc). I can book my lessons easily online and they are flexible, which is convenient, as my weekly schedule is quite "fexible" as well. Skype is convenient to keep notes and I enjoy using different teaching methods and tools (videos, online blogs, online or offline exercises, actual tests etc). Every week I am really looking forward to my lessons with Alexandre!
Eirini, thanks for the feedback! Glad it's going well for you :) Keep working hard!
Nobody wastes time having to go somewhere for the lesson
I really like the idea. The teachers I have dealt with are really good. Very friendly and seem qualified. It is ideal for me as i want to practice speaking which is my weakest skills in thw comfort of my home.
I really enjoyed the online sessions and the convenience of doing it online at a time that works with your schedule. Also the option of picking a teacher if you didn't really connect with one.
It is a good tool & quite handy
Enthusiasm of the teacher in teaching the kid.
Its so easy to learn language by Skype: you spare time and money and have fun at the same time.
It's great to learn a different language
It helps me in learning new language specially french with the help of excellent tutorss. Leyla and Eve.🙂
Very easy to book classes. Teachers are friendly.
Good customer service . Responsible teachers that try to meet your needs.
Very happy with Gemma. She is patient and has a very easy going style.
Overall, it was a pleasant free introduction. That said, the tutor used the built-in mic on a very elderly notebook and his connection seemed quite slow. It was therefore sometimes difficult to hear him clearly.
One-to-one lessons. Matched teacher.
Customized training and dedicated teaching
Les besoins peuvent varier d'étudiant à étudiant mais pour moi, ma première préoccupation est la prononciation correcte et naturelle et la fluidité en français. Je suis assez contente des leçons; pour être mieux l'enseignante pourrait me corriger et m'aider à devenir plus parfaite dans mon choix de mots et d'expressions en répétant ce que j'ai exprimé dans la façon plus naturelle.
I really enjoy learning spanish with lingoci. My teacher is very proffesional and lovely and it happens in the hours that suits me.
Smart tutors who can share experience, skills and fun. Thank you!
Alfredo was patient, explained grammar very clearly (in English) and the exercises were fun, especially the telenovella -- I'm now addicted.
I am happy with Rocio. I have had two lessons with her and feel more encouraged than discouraged ! She is positive, she has patience, and she is a good teacher. It is important that the learner feels they are learning in a non-judgmental and supported way. I think Rocio succeeds at this. Patricia Peacock
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 397 reviews