Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I am learning French through direct student to tutor contact time that is truly invaluable. Leyla tailors her lessons to suit my needs and interests, and with some gentle reassurance and practical advice, she has helped to build up my confidence in speaking the language. Of course, I still have a long way to go, but I feel like the hard part is over. I always look forward to my next lesson. Merci beaucoup!
My tutor is always very friendly and motivating. The lessons are in my personal pace and I improved very much.
I've started having Spanish lessons with Lingoci via Skype to support my Open University degree studies, and I highly recommend my tutor Cindy. She has really helped with my Spanish grammar and use of verbs. Neil
I'm currently having Spanish lessons with Alejandro and they are great! He is an excellent teacher, very patient and knowledgable on a wide range of subjects. The lingoci booking system is also very clear and easy to use.
My tutor Alejandro is great— he is extremely helpful and patient. Could not have asked for a better teacher. He is flexible and tailors the lessons to my needs and understanding . I am only half way through my lessons and I am very pleased with my progress. I would highly recommend Alejandro for Spanish classes.
After having moved from group lessons I'm really enjoying both the flexibility of Lingoci and the benefit of one-on-one tuition. Whilst I've still got a long way to go, I've notice a big difference in my progression since switching. My french teacher, Isabelle, is fantastic and our lessons are great fun. I can't recommend her highly enough.
I am learning Swedish with Viktoria on Lingoci. I feel that my lessons are tailored by my needs and it is super important for me to have a flexibility schedule. Jag recommendera Ligoci jätte mycket! Tack!
I am learning French with Leyla on Lingoci. Love the flexibility Lingoci provides - easy scheduling enabling me to take classes anytime anywhere!! For the fact that I can fit in classes whenever I have some free time, I managed to take many more classes than I could in a classroom settings, hence progressing much faster. Of course, I have to thank Leyla for being the most patient and helpful tutor ever !! Super encouraging :) Merci beaucoup !!!
Very convenient, I can take my lessons wherever I am. User friendly booking in less than 2 minutes and very flexible, as I can adapt the hours every time based on my schedule and tutor's availability of course :-)
I am learning German via Lingoci and what I could say The the service is good and as explained. My teacher Chris is excellent and has helped me a lot to enhance my German level. He is very patient, supportive, and flexible in adapting the course to my needs. The main weakness in Lingoci is the lake of learning materials. I have been recommending the service to my friends but maybe the prices prevent them from having the service.
So far I have hardly had any problems and I'm very happy with my tutor Nemanja.
Stina was the best teacher i could ever have, everyone around me is impressed by my swedish improvement. Thank you.
I give Lingoci 5 stars! I am taking Swedish lessons with the excellent teacher Stina twice a week. She has a well structured method to teach the language and speaks very clearly. Since I just moved to Sweden and need to use the language on a daily basis, I notice that the Lingoci lessons are giving me the confidence needed to start speaking the language everywhere! The website is also straight forward and the scheduling method to book or reschedule lessons works excellent. The reminders about the upcoming lessons are also important for me. I strongly recommend Lingoci 👍🏼
My tutor Fernanda is great— she’s extremely helpful and patient. I very much enjoy my lessons with her!
I am SO glad I signed up for Lingoci! My tutor, Gloria, has been amazing in helping me prepare for my Spanish holiday. I definitely feel much more confident now...there really is no substitute for learning language with a native speaker. I've genuinely learned so much in just 120 sessions and had so much fun along the way. Thank you!!!
I have greatly improved my french thanks to the great ability of the tutors.
Love my instructor!
I take Italian lessons with Federico and am learning a lot. I never had an easy time learning languages but Federico is very patient and my Italian has gotten much better.
Makes learning a new language fun
In a fast-paced world, it’s great to be able to book online classes in such an easy manner.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 398 reviews