Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
I have had a lot lessons with Charlélie and every one of them has been stimulating with interesting content relating to French history and culture. The lessons are well planned and organised and include clear explanations on grammar, pronunciation and use of the language for conversation purposes. Charlélie is a patient and understanding teacher and he has given me a lot of encouragement and help. I would strongly recommend him.
I am learning Dutch with Carina and she is really good! Every lesson is like a treat: it's wonderful to see how learning can be fun, and it is! I am always looking forward to seeing her. She shares great learning material with me! And I am making good progress.
I learn Japanese because I find this language beautiful and because I am interested in Japanese culture. After starting my lessons with Kanako Sensei, I felt a noticeable improvement in my speaking and writing skills. It is very easy to start speaking with Kanako Sensei since she always suggests interesting topics, corrects one's mistakes and is open, friendly and encouraging. While practicing speaking skills I also learned many things about Japan and its culture. For homework I write texts that Kanako Sensei corrects, explaining the contextual use of some words and new grammar points on specific examples. Writing by hand is the one thing that is impossible to learn through online lessons so it is a skill I have to work on on my own. Other than that, I feel that lessons with Kanako Sensei give me a lot and they are always very fun.
I am very happy about Lingoci as a platform and extremely happy of Kanako as a teacher, always very gentle, professional, flexible and willing to reply to my thousands questions. I am learning Japanese for general culture reasons and Kanako is always able to meet my curiosity about not only language but also culture and traditions of Japan. Couldn't ask better.
I've been really happy with my tutoring with Lingoci. They set up a free trial lesson for me with my tutor Katharina which I enjoyed so much it gave me the confidence to book a large number of lesson credits. Katharina has been helping me learn German for a job application and I've really enjoyed our sessions; having a chance to try speaking the language with someone else is really beneficial. I feel that I've learnt a lot in a short amount of time and she is always adjusting the lessons to suit my needs and learning goals. I would thoroughly recommend.
Marzia is an excellent Italian tutor! I highly recommend her to all. I have been taking Italian lessons with Marzia for about three years and I am still enjoying it. Marzia is always cheerful and at the same time flexible and patient. She can accommodate the program to your needs and level. I started with zero knowledge. Today I have finished reading a few books including difficult Italian classics “i Malavoglia” by Verga. Moreover, I can speak rather fluently. Thank you, Marzia! Thank you Wyzant!
Daniel was a fantastic Spanish teacher! He was patient, friendly and explained things clearly. I really enjoyed the lessons and I am pleased with the progress I have made. I would recommend him highly.
Carmen is an amazing German teacher! I am very happy with her approach and teaching style, which only comes with experience. Thanks Carmen, I successfully passed the A2 Telc exam! We are now planning for B1 in the Spring. I can only highly recommend! Many thanks, Nick
Working with Karim is the highlight of my day. I started out very nervous, and now I look forward to our classes. I started by having classes twice per week, and now I am taking four per week. Karim is fun, engaging, and he's very supportive. I never imagined that I would enjoy learning a new language so much. That has always been a lifelong goal of mine, and Karim has made that goal reachable. He is the best.
Lingoci has opened my eyes to a brand new community. I am so glad that I found lingoci because it has helped me so much. They are very flexible with scheduling which is amazing for me as a student! My teacher Olivia always makes me feel so supported and inspired to improve with each lesson. My confidence with speaking Spanish has gone up tremendously and I look forward to my classes every week!
Carmen has went above and beyond to cater to my language requirements and learning style. I need to learn German for business and eventually for when I move out there. Carmen has tailored every lesson based on my own preferences and well as learning style. I was definitely not the easiest student, finding myself constantly frustrated however Carmen managed to get me up to speed to where I wanted / felt I needed to be whilst truly providing motivation to keep going no matter how tough or hard„the mountain seems, it will get smaller“. Her approach to teaching and languages is phenomenal. You can see that she truly loves her profession and is an enthusiast for languages; down to every detail!
first of all the interface of the website is perfect. then the idea that you may choose a teacher for the first lesson, not just one time. then the teacher - it was a very nice lesson, the teacher showed all the methods he uses during educating and helpful tools. definitely recommend!
Celia is a really organized and professional teacher and provides a great variety of material. She adapts the class based on the student’s needs and expectations. She loves teaching and you can understand that from the very beginning. She inspires and motivates the students, which is so important when you are learning a language :)
Celia Sánchez is an incredible person, she is openminded, funny, understanding and listening. I've evolved quickly with her. She adapts the lessons to any kind of demand and it's really important to move forward and evolve. I was a little afraid to take private lessons but from the first course she gaved me confidence, she is a passionate, dedicated, full of energy who loves her job, she likes to share and discover her student what drives us to make even more effort. Her method of working is really nice and above all very good because it is as if we are talking with a friend and we are doing the course by getting to know all the basics and courses to evolve quickly. Thank you very much Celia for your classes. I was afraid of choosing my teacher wrong, but I'm so glad I had the chance to study with her. Thanks again and feel free this is really a great person to learn Spanish in joy and good humor.
Celia is an amazing teacher - she is enthusiastic, patient and has built my confidence in speaking Spanish beyond my expectations. We discuss a wide range of subjects and she is both interesting and interested. She makes the sessions such fun - I love them! I had a very poor experience on a different platform so very nearly didn't try Lingoci - but so glad I did. I think the ability to book sessions which work round your diary is really good and if something unexpected occurs timings can be amended. However, I have found that I look forward to my sessions with Celia so much that it has to be something very urgent for me to change them!
Celia Sanchez - Una Profesora de Español Extraordinaire When you progress faster in a language in 4 months - than you had in the previous 30 years you know you've found a Gem of a teacher. I recommend Celia to anyone who wants to improve their knowledge of Spanish and enjoy the lessons at the same time. Always enthusiastic and committed -ready to format an interesting and productive session. With Celia’s help - I now find myself saying things in Spanish that I didn’t even know I knew😊 Me hubiera gustado haber encontrado a Celia hace muchos anos !!!
Olivia is the best - I'm amazed at how much I've learned and can speak Spanish since starting with her! I don't consider myself to have a natural affinity with languages and assumed it would be pain-stakingly grueling for me to get anywhere with it. But Olivia is an excellent, super experienced tutor and makes the process fun. I've gone from zero language skills to regularly using Spanish without a translator at my job and working through B1/B2 material in 1 year. She is extremely patient and allows me to express myself in Spanish without being overbearing or perfectionistic about it, yet at the same time she helps me learn and also customizes the lessons to be more appropriate for how I use Spanish, which is primarily medical. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn Spanish as she is an amazing teacher and a genuinely awesome person too!
Corentin iş very professional, smart, native French teacher and also fluent in English which is a very big asset I had a very fruitful and helpful french language session I can highly recommend Merci beacoup Corentin A bientot
I am having a great experience with Lingoci. It is a flexible and comfortable learning experience. Laurence Mengin is an excellent teacher, her classes are dynamic and interesting, and I am aware of my daily progress in learning French.
Marvin is an excellent French teacher and tutor. His lessons are well-prepared and interspersed with authentic resources that show the language in everyday settings. He answers all of my questions clearly and completely, successfully tailors each lesson to my specific linguistic needs, and injects humour into his examples. I am thoroughly pleased with my experience at Lingoci and would recommend French tutoring with Marvin to everyone.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 399 reviews