Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
Saori was terrific. She was patient and eager in introducing me to basic Japanese. She was efficient and organized. I recommend her strongly.
Hi! I have been using Lingoci for about two months and it has been an amazing experience! My Japanese tutor Saori has been great with teaching. She is patient, kind, is always on time, good at explaining things, and she speaks fantastic English. She goes at the pace you want and explains things in detail and is always ready to answer any questions you have. But one of the greatest features about Lingoci is you don't have to go anywhere for your lessons! It is all via skype thus making it very convenient for getting to your lessons on time. From my experience with Lingoci I have learned a lot. If you ever think about doing Japanese lessons choose Saori to be your tutor. Thanks Lingoci and Saori! Jonah
My tutor, Leyla, is very understanding and supportive. We focus a lot on my oral comprehension and speaking skills, and it's definitely raised my confidence in speaking French.
Antje is an amazing teacher and I really recommend her German classes. She is very professional and always comes to the classes with material she has prepared specifically for the goal you are trying to achieve (e.g. writing work emails, improving vocabulary around a specific topic). Furthermore the sessions are enjoyable and I like the balance between free-flow conversations and exercises on specific grammar topics. On top of all of these lessons are very conveniently held via Skype and booked via Lingoci which makes it just perfect! Really recommended :)
I am learning French with Leyla on Lingoci. Love the flexibility Lingoci provides - easy scheduling enabling me to take classes anytime anywhere!! For the fact that I can fit in classes whenever I have some free time, I managed to take many more classes than I could in a classroom settings, hence progressing much faster. Of course, I have to thank Leyla for being the most patient and helpful tutor ever !! Super encouraging :) Merci beaucoup !!!
I give Lingoci 5 stars! I am taking Swedish lessons with the excellent teacher Stina twice a week. She has a well structured method to teach the language and speaks very clearly. Since I just moved to Sweden and need to use the language on a daily basis, I notice that the Lingoci lessons are giving me the confidence needed to start speaking the language everywhere! The website is also straight forward and the scheduling method to book or reschedule lessons works excellent. The reminders about the upcoming lessons are also important for me. I strongly recommend Lingoci 👍🏼
One of the best learning experiences I’ve ever had! The instructor is amazing and encouraging. My wife (French) and myself (Italian) have gained so much from these experiences. I struggle with languages and am older so I was very concerned. I feel more comfortable and ready to explore my world more than ever now. It is quite affordable and the you can find flexibility in the scheduling so your life isn’t disrupted. The website is user friendly and I highly recommend Lingoci if your serious about learning a new language or advancing in your understanding and speaking ability.
Thanks Jim! We're so glad Alessandra has been able to help you so much!
For the past few months I have been practising my Japanese in preparation for a holiday in Japan. Many years ago, I had studied Japanese up to a basic conversational level so was able to do quite a bit of brushing up by myself, using textbooks and the internet. After a while, though, I realised that - for all the progress I was making alone - I sorely needed someone to speak to in Japanese. Searching the internet, I found out about Lingoci, and I'm so glad I did. For the past few weeks I have been having Skype lessons with Natsuki, a truly excellent teacher whose cheerful and patient approach has boosted my confidence and motivation enormously. Natsuki explains things very well, and I find that I remember vocabulary and sentence patterns so much more easily now that I am using them in speaking to another person. Not only that, but the shifting topics of a conversation also uncover long-forgotten words and phrases, and it's very satisfying when they suddenly tumble out of hibernation. This has truly turbocharged my Japanese learning! As well as being hugely pleased with Natsuki as a teacher, I am greatly impressed with Lingoci as a company - in my experience, the people at Lingoci are very professional and helpful, and quick to respond to questions, and I find it easy to use their booking system. Excellent value for money too!
Lingoci has a platform that is very easy to use. I can book lessons at my flexibility. I have learned Japanese with Mayu sensei for a few lessons and it was a great experience. The Skype sessions helped me intensively practice speaking in Japanese while learning the grammar points. I did not feel stressful because Mayu sensei is very friendly. She would point out my mistakes and make clear explanations. If you have learned some basics in Japanese and want to study further for exams or to learn grammar. Lingoci is the one for you!
Very capable and friendly teachers. Very good Customer service.
Lingoci provides great value, effective tutoring. It's super convenient, being online, and can fit any schedule.
There really aren't enough stars above to rate my experience with Lingoci! I've been studying with Lingoci tutors for several years now as I study both Spanish and French. My experiences have been excellent, especially now that I'm taking French from Patrice. He is a superb tutor who makes you feel after an hour's lesson as if you just got back from a trip to France!
The founder resolved my issue immediately with excellent and personal service, can’t thank him enough. Totally turned the situation around and now my girlfriend is looking forward to her Spanish lessons!
I prepared my exam of the German language from Goethe Institut by taking 1-on-1 lectures with Christoph from Lingoci. He is a very patient and responsible tutor who has a lot of experience in teaching, and his teaching methods are very effective for me. What really impressed me was that he is always willing to take extra time to correct my composition, which may not be expected from all the teachers. I would recommend Lingoci to others who wants to improve their language skills efficiently.
I'm currently having Spanish lessons with Alejandro and they are great! He is an excellent teacher, very patient and knowledgable on a wide range of subjects. The lingoci booking system is also very clear and easy to use.
My tutor Alejandro is great— he is extremely helpful and patient. Could not have asked for a better teacher. He is flexible and tailors the lessons to my needs and understanding . I am only half way through my lessons and I am very pleased with my progress. I would highly recommend Alejandro for Spanish classes.
After having moved from group lessons I'm really enjoying both the flexibility of Lingoci and the benefit of one-on-one tuition. Whilst I've still got a long way to go, I've notice a big difference in my progression since switching. My french teacher, Isabelle, is fantastic and our lessons are great fun. I can't recommend her highly enough.
I am learning Swedish with Viktoria on Lingoci. I feel that my lessons are tailored by my needs and it is super important for me to have a flexibility schedule. Jag recommendera Ligoci jätte mycket! Tack!
Excellent way to learn a new language, started as a complete beginner and became conversational in a matter of months. I take my lessons at my office in the morning before I begin working, which is so much easier than having to go to a language school, and I can plan the lessons around my business trips. The tutors I've had so far, Valentina and Marcello, are really excellent. Whatever your needs, the benefits of a private lesson means you can decide if you want simple conversation or hardcore grammar. And it is so affordable. I can only give my highest recommendations!
Alejandro is a great tutor with a lot of diferent material and a great approach! My classes exceeded my expectation about online learning! I always recomend Lingoci to my friends.
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 343 reviews