Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
The tutor I found had limited ability.. 7 am on a Saturday or other difficult times. Couldn’t set up multiple appts ahead of time. I only signed up bc she said we could do 30 minute slots vs an hr. Couldn’t log into account to have it transferred to another person to start tutoring my son. I just gave up... sad
Sorry you had issues. This is our first one star review so it's rather disappointing. It seems there are two main things that caused your issues. 1) Your tutor should not have agreed to give you 30 minute lessons as we do not sell this & it has clearly caused confusion. 2) You mention other issues but you did not once contact support. If you had done so, we could have quickly solved the issues & helped you change to a more suitable tutor. We also do have the option to set up multiple appointments & it's very straightforward.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 395 reviews