Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
The tutor I found had limited ability.. 7 am on a Saturday or other difficult times. Couldn’t set up multiple appts ahead of time. I only signed up bc she said we could do 30 minute slots vs an hr. Couldn’t log into account to have it transferred to another person to start tutoring my son. I just gave up... sad
Sorry you had issues. This is our first one star review so it's rather disappointing. It seems there are two main things that caused your issues. 1) Your tutor should not have agreed to give you 30 minute lessons as we do not sell this & it has clearly caused confusion. 2) You mention other issues but you did not once contact support. If you had done so, we could have quickly solved the issues & helped you change to a more suitable tutor. We also do have the option to set up multiple appointments & it's very straightforward.
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 343 reviews