Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
My experience with Lingoci has been nothing short of amazing. The ease of scheduling, the flexibility, and the cost are all great. My tutor Olivia is the best. Kind, patient, encouraging, and really understands how to reach. I can't believe the amount of progress I have made in only 2 months and I'm having fun at the same time. I highly recommend Lincoci, and especially Olivia!
The tutor tried to progress me too quickly and really put me off the service. I switched to a more user friendly system and approach.
We have booked the lesson and paid. Fist time unfortunately because of time difference we have missed it. We have arranged it again, Second time there was problem with connection, We couldn't connect first 10 min. When we connected the teacher didn't answer. we send 7-8 messages. I have e-mail her. We haven't received any reply.
Hi Dilara, this review is rather unfair given that you did not turn up for either of your sessions (the free trial and the lesson). Natasha is one of the highest rated tutors on our platform with all 5 star reviews. She also has not received an email. Our system shows you the bookings in your time zone and provides reminders. If a student still doesn't show up, there isn't a lot we can do about it.
No stability,
Had a great teacher. Organised a new one and set up a series of dates.. she then cancelled all lessons. The next teacher didn't work out and I am reluctant to book more even though I have credit.
Hi Stephanie, we've sent you an email to make sure Daniel can continue with the right teacher for his needs. We always recommend that students contact support before changing tutor as this ensures that the new tutor is suitable. This is our first 2 star review and we're committed to providing a high quality service, so hopefully we can sort this out.
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 344 reviews