Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton made you happy
My friends and I had a fantastic experience with Linley & Simpson, both when viewing houses and in the office. The lettings consultant Jane Baldwin was particularly helpful and went out of her way to help us decide on the right house.
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy you had such a positive experience!
Friendly service from Jane Baldwin. Kept me updated regarding viewings and my rental application.
Hi Claire,

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy you had a positive experience.
Jane Baldwin was really friendly and helpful in showing me round the Pasture Crescent property as well as suggesting other available properties within our budget when I explained why Pasture Crescent wasn't right for us. Thank you.
Hi Sophie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I hope to see you again soon and look forward to helping you with your property search.
Jane
Jane Baldwin was very professional and helpful for us to view properties.
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
Excellent service. We were shown a property to let by Jane Baldwin who was very friendly and provided a well-paced and knowledgeable tour of the property. Prompt responses to enquiries/requests and Linley & Simpson do well to provide relevant recommendations of new listings.
It was lovely to meet you both. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.
Jane
I work with Gary in Rentals & he is the most helpful & obliging man for whom nothing is too much trouble.
He finds & vets tenants for me & to date has been most successful in finding the best tenants for me.
I will continue to us Gary @ Linley’s as long as I have properties to rent. Well done Gary & thank you for all your hard work.
Hi Myra,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are very pleased you had such a positive experience with Gary and look forward to working with you in the future.
We viewed a house in Leeds this morning with Jane. She was extremely knowledgable, kind and seemed genuinely interested in helping us with our quest to find a home. Thanks Jane! We really enjoyed our experience with L&S and would recommend them.
Hi Hannah, thank you for taking your time to leave a review. We are happy you had such a positive experience!
The service I have received from all member of staff have been excellent and very professional. Jane J who showed me round a property was incredibly friendly, kind and knowledgeable about the property
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Natasha. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further help.
Jane
Jane was very helpful. She was on time and did not rush us.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.
Jane
Excellent customer service, informed us of the perfect property and went out there way to let us see it at a time that suited us. Brilliant
It was lovely to meet you and your family Ruth. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Jane
Met Jane at the property to let, I found her to be friendly, helpful and efficient. She send the documents within 15 min after the viewing and was quick in responding to any queries then onward. So far it has been a pleasant transaction.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure to meet you.
Jane
We had a viewing today with Jane. We highly appreciated the time she took to explain all aspects of the property and process, as well as the interest she showed in our own lives. Very informative and personable, it was a pleasure to meet her!
It was a pleasure to meet you both too! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
Jane
Jane was very helpful and explained everything very clearly. The service in general has always been good and I would strongly recommend Linley and Simpson to other people.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was lovely to meet you both.
Jane
Whilst i've not found a place yet, my interraction with the staff here has been brilliant; They've been friendly, helpful and overall wonderful.
Genuinely lovely agents
Thank you for taking your time to leave such lovely feedback, we hope you find somewhere soon!
Jane was very positive, helpful and allowed us to take our time whilst viewing the property.
Jane
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton were really helpful and I'd recommend them because the customer service received is amazing and the staff are more than happy to help you with anything and won't stop until you have the property you want.
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had such a positive experience.
Very quick, fair and professional service
Hi Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
Jane J.
Really kind person.
Good talking showing the house to let.
Thanks so much.
Hi Bruno

Thank you for your lovely feedback.
Linley & Simpson were super helpful in helping us find our next home, Jane in particular. She drove us from viewing to viewing and offered a detailed insight on every property, until we finally found the one. It would not have been the same without her, thank you again!
Hi Uthman

Thank you for the lovely review.
My partner and I had a great experience on our first rental viewing with Jane J from Linley and Simpson today. She was very helpful and supportive in our search and listened really carefully to our needs in order to try to help find us the best and most suitable property available. One of our priorities was finding somewhere available to move in sooner than later, as we are expecting our first child in July - but she also appreciated that we were still looking for a good standard of place to live and an area that would be enjoyable to live in as we start a family. Jane managed to arrange a viewing of a property we hadn’t booked to see, that she thought would be of interest and did this at very short notice and to fit with the busy schedule of our day. Many thanks.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure to meet you both.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton is rated 4.83 based on 105 reviews