Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton made you happy
Only done viewings so far but wonderful professional service. Our dealing has been with Jane Bailey who has been exceptionally helpful, warm friendly and empathetic. Looking forward to working with this agent further to achieve our desired outcome.
Jane showed us round 2 properties and was extremely kind and very helpful.
My experience with L&S Chapel Allerton has been excellent. Walking into the office, I was warmly welcomed and had a patient ear (that's you Gary) listen to all the very-particulars that I needed. Soon, I was sent regular updates of suitable options -- they seemed to be handpicked which was refreshingly different from their competitors.

When I found a fitting option, they helped me arrange a next-day viewing. There, I and my partner were shown around by cheerful and well-informed Jane (Baldwin). She walked us through all the rooms, pointing out relevant details and responding to all our queries. She even helped us take a few measurements and asked if need anything to be taken care of before we make a decision. Once we decided, she helped us with the application form and informed us of the procedure.

In short, working with L&S Ch. Allerton team has been an easy and delightful process so far that we have enjoyed, rather than fretted about.
We were very lucky to run into the Linley & Simpson office in Chapel Alerton
From the moment we walked into their office, until renting our home shorty after, they have been very friendly and service oriented.
It is because Jane went out of her way to take us with, we found our perfect place.

Pauline and Gerbren
I had a viewing in Chapel Allerton over the weekend and was shown round the property by Jane Baldwin. Jane was very welcoming and informative about the property, making the viewing process very quick and hassle free!
Jane was very helpful and insightful about the property and the area. She was very happy to help in any way she could.

Thank You Jane.
Thank you for taking time to leave a review Scott. Its really appreciated and great to receive your positive feedback. Thanks again.Jane
Overall, they were easy to deal with and managed to sort out the issues that were present.

The condition of the property when it was handed over to us was poor. Mould etc on the couch and mattress.

However, after getting on linleys case they managed to sort it out.

There were also the various occasions when we had estate agents come around to deliver a viewing with very little notice and sometimes with no notice.

As a whole they did improve, and my case may be a solitary one.
Absolutely fantastic. Did everything they could to make the move as quick and smooth as possible. Much appreciated!
The service provided by Jane Baldwin was second to none, she was very informative and thorough with any questions we asked. We never felt rushed.
Overall a pleasant viewing
Thanks again. Steve clark
Jane Baldwin was brilliant. Showed us a good variety of properties around what we were looking for, was friendly and understanding.
Linley and Simpson Chapel Allerton office have been very helpful in my search for finding a property in Leeds. The staff have all been knowledgable, professional, and friendly in my experience, particularly Jane Baldwin who showed me a studio flat in central Chapel Allerton.
Jane was great when showing us round. Really friendly and professional! Thanks x
Thank you for your kind words Natalie. It was lovely to see you both on Saturday.
Jane
Jane was very professional and I was completely satisfied with the service
Thank you Sally for the positive feedback. (-:
I was contacted very quickly after making and enquiry and was promptly able to arrange a viewing on short notice. Jane, who met me and showed me round the property, was lovely and was able to tell me everything I needed to know
Many thanks Ben for the positive feedback. It is very much appreciated!
The whole process of applying to view a property and finding out more was a breeze. The lady who showed us around was lovely and very informative.

Please do not hesitate and book with them!
Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation.
I had rented a house through Linley & Simpson for 4 years and recently moved. The end of tenancy process was extremely straight forward with lots of advice provided by Linley & Simpson on the common errors that reduce the chances of getting my full deposit returned. On the exit inspection date, Leanne was very polite and made the process way less stressful than I thought it was going to be. Thanks!
Thank you for the positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.
I had a great experience with Chapel Allerton branch of Linley & Simpson when I was in the process of viewing properties. All the staff that I spoke with were very polite and friendly. Jane Baldwin, who met me for my viewing, was very open and didn't try to rush me through. She was professional, friendly, and open to any questions I had, even via email after the viewing.
Professional staff, accurate information about the property
Nice experience overall
Jane Baldwin​is a really great person
Profesional staff, accurate information about the property. Really good experience with them till far
I'd like to thank the staffs at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton.
Especially, Laura Norman, she is very kind and professional. She made it successful, our very first house renting in the UK.
Hi Seung Mn

Thank you for your kind words.

All the best.