Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton made you happy
Lovely view. Very good talking.
Thanks
It was lovely to see you both again. Thanks for your positive review.
All staff have been great and made the process painless from start to finish. Have kept me updated, can’t fault their communication. A great experience
() - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Abigail

Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Hope you are all settled in your new home.
Fantastic property being presented by a friendly and professional letting agent. Smooth process from start to finish.
It was lovely to meet you Grace. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Jane
Viewing was nice - on time and got to see all of the house. Jane was welcoming and was able to answer any questions.
Very streamlined process and helpful, friendly staff.
Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.
Very nice and friendly agent showed us around
Thanks for showing us around! Jane J was very good at her Job, professional with a great friendly approach. Also Jane was able to answer all the questions I asked!
Cheers, Jonny
I’d recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to a friend because the service has been great and it’s been good value for money.
Always helpful, very friendly. Gary and Jane particularly a pleasure to deal with. Never any hassle, always polite and well mannered.
I’m not looking to move until the end of summer but felt they still seemed interested to give me help and advice - Thank-you
Friendly, professional and efficient. Gary and Jane are both very helpful.
My dealings so far whilst I have been moving in have been simple and easy, which is just what I needed in a bit of a crazy time. Laura has been great and answered all of my pestering emails! So thank you to Laura for all her help.
Hi Sophie

Thank you for the feedback - Glad we made the move easy for you - It was our pleasure!.
Easy process, Thank you!
I would recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to friends and family because efficient team who considered the views of the customer.
Always been helpful and easy to work with
Great to hear your feedback - Thank you
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton were great because there was no hassle and they were extremely prompt with everything.
I'd suggest Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to a friend because they are very professional and helpful. Very easy to contact and questions are answered quickly either over the phone or by email. Some agents just leave the sale/purchase to move along without much involvement but not Linley and Simpson. They are always on top of the situation and very proactive when it comes to progression.
The experience at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton was fantastic because the team were professional, informative, customer focused, demonstrated good market knowledge and excellent customer service.
I'd definitely recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton because they were very professional and friendly and did what they said they would.
We were really impressed with the staff at Linley and Simpson. All were friendly and professional but also went that extra mile of trying to find the best property for us, suitable for our needs with a young child. They were all very honest and helpful and made useful suggestions about properties which was invaluable as we were searching for a Leeds home from a distance.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton is rated 4.83 based on 105 reviews