Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton Reviews

of reviewers recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton

Tell us how Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton made you happy
Laura was very professional with getting everything ready for us to move in to our new property and all ran very smoothly. Thank you!
Steve, thank you very much for your review. Hope you enjoy your new home.
Andrea at Chapelallerton office and Gary to name but two of your staff, excellent, in fact they all are, no complaints whatsoever about your employees
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
It feels so much more than a business procedure. I was made to feel like an individual person with my own unique situation , and was dealt with accordingly . I would recommend Linley and Simpson to anyone with the utmost confidence . Moving home is extremely stressful but their personal , friendly service helps make it easier . I thank Sam and her colleague on Lettings especially .....but the atmosphere in their office was always welcoming and helpful .... a big thank you 😊
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
This agency always get straight to task and arrange viewings quickly and efficiently, providing feedback so that I know what prospective tenants think of the property.
Their communication is better than most and they do not shy away from discussing any aspect of renting. I would happily recommend them to landlords and tenants alike.
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Wonderful staff who go above and beyond to assist in every way. Would recommend.
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Great communication to the landlord and tenant alike
Helpful on every enquiry I have ever made
Assistance with refurbishment and refurbishing of property
Professional staff with great customer service
Always finding great tenants
Worth their management fee!
Would recommend 100%
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Sorting out tenant renting problems
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Outstanding service! My rental is handled fuss and stress free. Cannot recommend highly enough.
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
Lindley and Simpson made our move into our new home really smooth with a professional and friendly manner, we were impressed with all the staff especially Jane and Gary
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
They was very helpful from the start and always had the customer at first hand

In an area that can be tricky they helped fantastically.

I would recvomend all their staff
(Chapel Allerton) - Posted 2 years ago
I'd recommend Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton to a friend because they provide a responsive professional service and a good balance of fees vs rental valuation.
The experience at Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton was good because they didn't hound you in the way that other other estate agents that I have dealt with did.
Hi Sarah,

We are happy you feel this way! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
I highly recommend Gary Wilkinson. He is always cheerful. Sorts out my problems, always gets back to me and goes the extra mile.
Hi Jac,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad Gary was able to help!
Supportive of trying to find a property and helping to find other appropriate properties with the same criteria when others become unavailable. Jane was very helpful and a very smiley, approachable face to go to after being let down many times by other agents.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was lovely to meet you.
Kind regards
Jane
Jane showed me around a few houses and was extremely helpful and friendly. Linley were efficient in setting up viewings and have a great range of houses. The only con is that the application fees are incredibly high which can be off putting to many people looking to rent and those wary of value to service offered.
Jane was very helpful, and very kind.
Jane was helpful during the viewing.
Very supportive team, efficient and fast working.
Hi Mrs Agrawal

Thank you for your positive feedback.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton were helpful because of the care and attention given by most of the staff - they make you feel like a valued customer.
Linley and Simpson Chapel Allerton were helpful because they have expertise and good judgement.
Linley & Simpson Chapel Allerton is rated 4.83 based on 105 reviews