Liquor Store Online Reviews

05AM
5AM

657-234-3993

Tell us how Liquor Store Online made you happy

"Fast delivery, the Hakutsuru Draft Sake was wonderful."
Are you Liquor Store Online? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Liquor Store Online receives. Reply Free
"The good news: The bottle arrived as described. The bad news: The bottle was a gift. It took way too long for delivery. It did not ship for almost a week. Gift arrived after my daughter's anniversary."
"The friend to whom I sent the liquor called to express his thanks, and raved about the packaging of the vodka bottles. He also told me he had received a call the previous day, advising him to expect a delivery. He was very pleased with his gift, and I was delighted all had gone so well."
Great to hear! Thanks for shopping with us
"My order was shipped to another state. I am not getting a response from customer service. I am out a lot of money and feel like I have been scammed."
Sorry for the delay in shipping John. Sometimes it takes a little longer than we want. Rest assured your bottle is on the way and you'll have it by end of the week! Enjoy!
"Liquorstore- online ripoff my pocket charged $23.95 for one bottle beer. It’s not mentioned this price for one bottle. I were expecting 5 cases of Taj Mahal but when I got it’ Only 5 bottle. They changed $8 for each bottle for delivery. Regular retail store change $3to 3.50 each bottle. For 5 bottle it cost me total $ 157 . Don’t ever buy this kind stuff from this store. Very very very bad experience."
Baldev sorry you feel like the cost was too high. Shipping liquor direct is most likely going to be more expensive than your local retailer.
"Quick, Easy, and will do it again"
"Everything comes very well packaged against breakage. The only issue I have is the wait time between order and shipping of the products. Other than that, the ease of shopping and the packaging is outstanding. If they can shorten the time between ordering and the time they ship it, I'd give them a very good."
Keith thanks for the review. We're working on getting the orders out quicker and usually have them out within 24-48 hours of being ordered. We hope you shop again.
"I hadn’t received an email to confirm my purchase and that made me anxious because I used PayPal and didn’t know what was happening. Then about 7 days later I saw an email from PayPal that shipment was made. Can you send confirmation emails next time?"
Iphigenia thanks for shopping with us! We email order confirmations and shipping confirmations with tracking. Sometimes these have a tendency to go into bulk or spam folders. We're happy you got your delivery safe n sound!
"The ease of getting what I wanted which is not available where I live. Bad news the prices is really high! It also looked like one of the bottles had been opened and resealed."
Janet thanks for your order with us! All our bottles are new from the manufacturers and are sealed. They should never be delivered already opened. We can issue a replacement.
"They ship to Oklahoma!!"
"Quick, easy and affordable products. Only drawback, too high shipping costs."
"I bought the John Wayne bourbon glasses for my husband and he loved them! He’s been bragging to all his friends. I finally found a unique and practical gift that he loved! Thank you! 🥃"
Liquor Store Online is rated 3.67 based on 12 reviews