Liquor Store Online Reviews

4PM
4PM

657-234-3993

Tell us how Liquor Store Online made you happy

"This "business" is a scam. My order was sent to the wrong state and thus returned to the sender. AJ, the lone customer service rep whom others seem to have dealt with, claimed that FedEx's tracking records are inaccurate and that the package was sent to the correct address. They now refuse to give a refund, and are forcing me to pay a "25% restocking fee." Do not buy from this store, they will take your money and pretend they sent you something. Scam."
Are you Liquor Store Online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Big misunderstanding on the shipments- confirming email was in fact in my spam folder but I did not notice it until after I wrote a negative review- the product arrived within a week and had an adorable sweater on the bottle- They are extremely busy and I was a bit impatient- would buy from them again-"
"I experienced the same thing as several others- PayPal charged my acct/Visa immediately and after a week I still did not receive the products- AJ is the same one who emailed and called me to assure that the product was shipping ut never did- what a waste of time and effort- I filed a dispute with my VISA card to remove the charged- Brutal company experience"
"Don't shop this fraud of a website. Bought a bottled and was billed on my credit card immediately. After over a week I still hadn't received any communications from this fraud of a website. Called an emailed several times with no response. Finally got through to someone named AJ after multiple attempts and was told that product hadn't shipped. AJ didn't know why it wasn't shipped and was disinterested in helping resolve the situation. Save your money and shop other legitimate online liquor store sites."
"Fast delivery, the Hakutsuru Draft Sake was wonderful."
"The good news: The bottle arrived as described. The bad news: The bottle was a gift. It took way too long for delivery. It did not ship for almost a week. Gift arrived after my daughter's anniversary."
"The friend to whom I sent the liquor called to express his thanks, and raved about the packaging of the vodka bottles. He also told me he had received a call the previous day, advising him to expect a delivery. He was very pleased with his gift, and I was delighted all had gone so well."
Great to hear! Thanks for shopping with us
"My order was shipped to another state. I am not getting a response from customer service. I am out a lot of money and feel like I have been scammed."
Sorry for the delay in shipping John. Sometimes it takes a little longer than we want. Rest assured your bottle is on the way and you'll have it by end of the week! Enjoy!
"Liquorstore- online ripoff my pocket charged $23.95 for one bottle beer. It’s not mentioned this price for one bottle. I were expecting 5 cases of Taj Mahal but when I got it’ Only 5 bottle. They changed $8 for each bottle for delivery. Regular retail store change $3to 3.50 each bottle. For 5 bottle it cost me total $ 157 . Don’t ever buy this kind stuff from this store. Very very very bad experience."
Baldev sorry you feel like the cost was too high. Shipping liquor direct is most likely going to be more expensive than your local retailer.
"Quick, Easy, and will do it again"
"Everything comes very well packaged against breakage. The only issue I have is the wait time between order and shipping of the products. Other than that, the ease of shopping and the packaging is outstanding. If they can shorten the time between ordering and the time they ship it, I'd give them a very good."
Keith thanks for the review. We're working on getting the orders out quicker and usually have them out within 24-48 hours of being ordered. We hope you shop again.
"I hadn’t received an email to confirm my purchase and that made me anxious because I used PayPal and didn’t know what was happening. Then about 7 days later I saw an email from PayPal that shipment was made. Can you send confirmation emails next time?"
Iphigenia thanks for shopping with us! We email order confirmations and shipping confirmations with tracking. Sometimes these have a tendency to go into bulk or spam folders. We're happy you got your delivery safe n sound!
"The ease of getting what I wanted which is not available where I live. Bad news the prices is really high! It also looked like one of the bottles had been opened and resealed."
Janet thanks for your order with us! All our bottles are new from the manufacturers and are sealed. They should never be delivered already opened. We can issue a replacement.
"They ship to Oklahoma!!"
"Quick, easy and affordable products. Only drawback, too high shipping costs."
"I bought the John Wayne bourbon glasses for my husband and he loved them! He’s been bragging to all his friends. I finally found a unique and practical gift that he loved! Thank you! 🥃"
Liquor Store Online is rated 3.25 based on 16 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access