liquorstore-online-com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend liquorstore-online-com

How would you rate liquorstore-online-com ?

"I hadn’t received an email to confirm my purchase and that made me anxious because I used PayPal and didn’t know what was happening. Then about 7 days later I saw an email from PayPal that shipment was made. Can you send confirmation emails next time?"
Iphigenia thanks for shopping with us! We email order confirmations and shipping confirmations with tracking. Sometimes these have a tendency to go into bulk or spam folders. We're happy you got your delivery safe n sound!
Janet Waring
Verified Buyer
"The ease of getting what I wanted which is not available where I live. Bad news the prices is really high! It also looked like one of the bottles had been opened and resealed."
Janet thanks for your order with us! All our bottles are new from the manufacturers and are sealed. They should never be delivered already opened. We can issue a replacement.
Brenda Craige
Verified Buyer
"They ship to Oklahoma!!"
"Quick, easy and affordable products. Only drawback, too high shipping costs."
Debra Yackey
Verified Buyer
"I bought the John Wayne bourbon glasses for my husband and he loved them! He’s been bragging to all his friends. I finally found a unique and practical gift that he loved! Thank you! 🥃"
liquorstore-online-com is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews