LOCglobal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LOCglobal

Tell us how LOCglobal made you happy

Live Chat
"If you are a person that does not know much about reading crypto charts and is willing to put in the time to learn, this is for you. Yes, the upfront fee might seem a bit high but when you start making your "GAINZ" you will understand why the fee is what it is. Like everything else in life, this is for you to educate yourself and help YOU make the final decision on trades. I have learned and grown more confident and this group has made it easy. I took a chance that has resulted in profit and confidence. You should too."
"The LOCglobal group has taught me the ins and outs of trading. I can't say I've become an over night success, but with their help I've learnt to become patient and wise. Their daily updates help improve my knowledge, why the trade was made and how targets were formed. More importantly, there always has to be a strategy, don't go into a trade blind, hoping to make money. Set your stoploss and accept the loss, review the trade and try understand why it went wrong."
"One of the best groups out there ! information provided is really good and has helped me out tons with my trading! Absolutley recommended!"
"LOCglobal doesn't just provide you with expert trading signals and regular market updates, but empowers you with the confidence and knowledge to succeed yourself. The group is a hub of discussion and learning, with everyone sharing trading ideas and encouraging each other. Would highly recommend!"
"I've been a member of the LOC Global group for over a year now and I'm more than happy to have joined. Not only are the signals on point, but the amount of valuable knowledge being shared is incredible. Coming in this group, I was already a crypto enthusiast, but now it has grown into a passion. My perception of things changed a lot because of discussions that happened in our group. There is a lot of smart people i there and a lot of knowledge and interesting thoughts are shared almost on a daily basis. I cannot recommend the LOC group enough. You have to join."
"LocGlobal is the best website and group to really step up as a trader. Professionalism and conviviality are the best two words to define it."
"I want to start of by saying thank you for allowing to me to be in such a great group! I understand that we pay to be in the group but the value heavily outweighs the price that we pay to be in the group. Not only do we get updated about the crypto market, but we receive stock updates as well! AND on top of that, we are educated on how to learn TA and how we can grow our knowledge in chart analysis. So unlike other groups I have been apart of, where they just give you suggestions but no meaning behind it, in loc we learn the hows and why’s to the trades we are making which I find very helpful! I’ve recommended this group to so many people, it’s definitly worth the money! Thanks again LOC!!"
"I have been a member of this group for over a year and cannot recommend it enough. It is full of good information and the group with other members is invaluable as it is genuine discussion of crypto topics with knowledgeable people. The resources in the group are packed full of good into and the ability to discuss strategy and get clarification on things with the Lords is extremely helpful. You will learn how to make money in bull and bear markets with the skills to keep doing so on your own. Overall this group is highly recommended!"
"The community made around LOCglobal is great! People share their POV in order to help each other, and the knowledge shared by members and Admin is of great value! Keep it up! 👍"
"About the groups, perfect and professionalism like how it should be. Nothing to say about how it goes, it’s perfect. Cryptocurrencies, stocks and Index calls are on point. Every dollar was worth it. You can count me in for another year in LOC! About the VIP chat, same. I may be the youngest out there, but the other group members also have a great vision on the market. To Lord Wang, thanks also. Very kind and very professional in his work and way of doing things.. Thanks for the information Greets Chapo"
LOCglobal is rated 4.84 based on 51 reviews