LOCglobal Reviews

of reviewers recommend LOCglobal
Live Chat

Tell us how LOCglobal made you happy
This group is absolutely invaluable. Since joining approx 6 months ago my TA skills have improved ten fold. Whilst the signals provided are excellent, thanks to the lords and members help I am now at a level where I can enter and profit from trades off my own back. The attitude of all members are excellent, having access to other people who are watching the exact same trades you are 24/7 brings huge peace of mind. The support of this group has enabled me to stay afloat during the brutal bear market and I plan on remaining a member for quite some time to come.
Thank you for this service. I have learned a ton from you in just a few months of being subscribed. Please keep up the good work :)
Very good analysis and highly accurate. It deals both with crypto and traditional stocks so it offeres flexibility when it comes to investing. Recommended for the person that looks into weekly or monthly investing.
I have been a member for some time now, and i must admit i learned a lot. One of the most powerful things is that there is always someone watching the charts keeping you updated 24/7.
Even though I'm not a day trader myself, I really appreciate overall the support and crypto market knowledge I've learnt from Local Global, I'd confidently recommend them.
The market got dark, i entered this before the melt down. Made a lot of good trades before the melt down, now i kind of got out of it for a little bit, but the signals keep popping, shorting stuff and great discussions in the group.
I have been a member since 2017. One of the best decisions I made to join this group. Learning every day to become a better trader. I am not so active in the telegram group at the moment still waiting for the long expected bull run! Widely encourage anyone who is interested in Crypto's to join LOC Global. - Andrew
It's nice knowing no matter what time of the day I jump onto telegram, there's someone who shares the same passion waiting to converse.
The LOCglobal group has taught me the ins and outs of trading. I can't say I've become an over night success, but with their help I've learnt to become patient and wise. Their daily updates help improve my knowledge, why the trade was made and how targets were formed. More importantly, there always has to be a strategy, don't go into a trade blind, hoping to make money. Set your stoploss and accept the loss, review the trade and try understand why it went wrong.
LOCglobal is rated 4.84 based on 51 reviews