LOCglobal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LOCglobal

About LOCglobal: LOCglobal groups provide you the resources needed to bring your trading skill to next level. Most think trading success comes alone but this is not always the case. A trader should have the opinions of others on trades they make before they make them. As a member, you can find these opinions every day through a live chat with our team and fellow members while also following the daily insights and price predictions from the signal channel. On top of that, membership includes an LOC exclusive 130 page analysis handbook on the ins and outs of technical and fundamental analysis.

Tell us how LOCglobal made you happy

Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This group is absolutely invaluable. Since joining approx 6 months ago my TA skills have improved ten fold. Whilst the signals provided are excellent, thanks to the lords and members help I am now at a level where I can enter and profit from trades off my own back. The attitude of all members are excellent, having access to other people who are watching the exact same trades you are 24/7 brings huge peace of mind. The support of this group has enabled me to stay afloat during the brutal bear market and I plan on remaining a member for quite some time to come."
"This is my second year being an loc member and the knowledge I have gained from being in the group is invaluable. I made my money back and am now in heavy profit thanks to the calls provided. Being a part of the group offers a support you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else."
"Being a part of the locglobalgroup feels like I am a part of a family that is here to help me learn how to make money regardless of market conditions. Whenever I am confused I get help from other traders in the chats and help from Lord Wang himself. Thank you guys for everything the knowledge I am getting alone is priceless."
"It’s easy to be profitable day trading in a bull market. Doing it in a bear market was nearly impossible for me before joining Lords of Crypto’s trading group. Since joining my ability to analyze charts has improved dramatically. LOC is a no brainer for me, I’ve been a member for over a year and will be for the foreseeable future. I don’t know many traders in my day to day life but having the ability to compare and contrast trades and market conditions with 50 other like minded traders spam free is priceless"
"Working a full time job and trying to balance all of life’s other responsibilities and obligations, it can be quite hard to stay ahead and make good investment decisions in both traditional markets like the US stock market as well as emerging markets such as cryptocurrency. During my time as a member of LOC I have acquired a tremendous amount useful skills (both technical and fundamental) which have enabled me to make strategic well informed decisions within these markets, increasing my individual wealth as a result. Joining LOC will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to stay ahead in these constantly changing markets, and allow you to engage with like minded people, which will in turn help you achieve your short and long term financial goals."
"Very helpful and worth every penny!"
"I was skeptical about joining LOC group after seeing so much false info in other groups that were just opinion based. With LOC Im learning alot about reading charts and patterns. It's times like this, during the bear run that show true knowledge of technical analysis. I'd recommend everyone to join regardless of experience."
"If you're a serious trader or investor in crypto you cant go wrong being a part of this group. I join back in the bull run of 2017, and stuck through the bearish market of 2018. The admins and other members of this group always come together to answer questions and provide analysis and opinions. This group has become a great community of traders and investors. The trade signals, both longs and shorts, always have very clear entry and targets and a chart with the analysis. 10/10 would reccomend."
"I am very pleased with the service of LOCglobal. The assistance and knowledge has helped me better understand both the market, and technical analysis. The money I have made by simply following the targets has easily covered the expense of becoming a member and more. The group as a whole is a great place to discuss ideas and possible trade opportunities. Thank you LOCglobal!"
"The expertise and support provided by the LOC Group have been priceless. For people like me that don't have as much time to dedicate to learning how to trade and do technical analysis, I can't imagine where I would be without the help from Lord Wang. He is always super supportive and responsive and makes us all feel welcome. You can tell he is doing what he loves and this is not just about making money for him, this is his passion and purpose."
"I found out about LOCglobal on Instagram a few months ago and since then I was eagerly waiting to join the community of top traders who work under the guidance of Lord Wang. Finally I got into the group and the journey since then has been incredible. I couldnt ask for more... Lord Wang has helped me out whenver I've had a query or a doubt ( Even a silly one) .. and ohh man the trading guide written by him is just faboulous. I didnt know a single thing about trading before reading it and it has been written in the most lucrative and amazing way. He has covered some of thee most important topics in the trading guide just like dollar cost averaging and the psychology of trading. One more thing to learn is the way in which topics are arranged in the order of importance, be it the indicator or the pattern. Well if you want to get most out of crypto community do a favor on yourself and get in the LOC group..."
"I saw LOC global first time on Instagram with some good content and awesome ideas about trading in general and in crypto space especially. Was hesitating to join or not to join the group. Now after 3 months of being in this small family I didn't regret my decision at all. I learned a lot from the Lord himself and from the other members in the chat. We are not getting just signals, but a lot of good content about how to trade... I can just recommend this group to everyone.. :)"
"LOC Global has truly helped me become a better trader, not only by teaching me the foundational skills of Technical Analysis, but also by having a group that cares about each other and helps me become a better trader every day. Lord Wang is also always available for 1 on 1 conversations incase I need to know something specific. The $500 fee I paid to be a part of this group really pays for itself. I made that money back in a matter of one week, and have been making much more since. I am not a part of any other groups because LOC Global is more than enough for me."
"very good investment, you learn a lot with the analysis that Lord does and also with the discussion group. Give profitability to the savings while you learn to operate is an optimal way to do things in this small world."
"Its very nice to be part of the group. We learn a lot with others members, and Lord will answers all of your question rapidly. Cryptomarket change very fast and a great point to be part of the group is to be noticed on every movement. Lord send very good target and TA. Thank you Lord and have a nice 2019!!"
"Having been in the group for almost half a year, I've got to say that I learned a lot. With the knowledge I have gained from being in the group allowed me get a paid internship. I most certainly would like to stay in the group for more years to come, you also have the ability to learn with others who are in the same position as you too. This is the best group I have ever been in hands down"
"I’ve been a member of LOC for a year now. It’s been a great group, lots of great conversations and info in chat! Been able to catch great trades based off signals and market sentiment! My confidence as a trader has never been higher. They’ve really helped me develope a trading style that works for me! Wish I would have joined before the decline started. It was clear to me they predicted it before it happened! Looking forward to many great years with LOC!"
"I have tried several other courses and this is one of my favorites. The only one that allows you to interact with other traders working together like in a fair competition were everyone is pushed by the achievements of the others. I like the challenge and like that i can step in and learn something without any kind of experience. The lords are doing a great job allowing someone who is completely new to learn and get started."
"Is LOC Global just like any other crypto group? No. I haven't tried all of them, but I found my luck with this one. The Lord, (The founder) works with us on a daily & Weekly basis, updates us on all aspects of the market, breaking down theories and thoughts to a level where everyone gets it. At the same time is he always helpful when asking questions, either in relation to the market or his updates! This group is the sole reason why I in my usually busy program still have time to follow, understand and make money in this market. I used to lose on every 7/10 trades, but after getting the updates, learning the basics and seeing the opportunities am I now only losing 2-3/10 trades. But before applying for his group, start by following his Instagram acc. even 2 week should be enough to see the standards he is setting. In total, my joining fee was covered after 3 months, and I was slow. Some of my fellow group members do what I can do in a month on a few days."
"I have been with the Lord Of Cripto for more over than a year, I can say that i have learn so many of no only the crypto market also of the financial markets, through the support material that informed not only of technical also fundamental to consider when investing, they are very easy to understand even having a limited knowledge. The team acts in the most responsible and proper to benefit from their knowledge. Im pleased to be part of the team and continued to learn and improved my knowledge thank to LOC.Best wishes to LOC. Lets make this year rock!!!"
"I paid for at least 5 different group and this one is by far the best , every signal or call is really well detailed and you are learning at the same time . I knew how to trade but this as helped me so much i would recommended anybody to join you will clear the fees in probably 1 trade hes the killer !!!"
LOCglobal is rated 4.83 based on 41 reviews