Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd
Own Driver
Read Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd:

Over 60 years experience within the Heating and Plumbing industry in both the domestic market and Commercial market.<br /> We cover all aspects of work, ranging from repairing a single tap washer or blocked sink right through to boiler replacements and underfloor heating.

info@logicalheatingplumbing.co.uk

4 Oak Grove Road

Tell us how Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd made you happy
Fourth time that I have used LHPS. Three previous services were fine. This time round standards have dropped a little. Engineer did not turn up within the time slot and I had to chase to find out what was going on. I also had to chase for the receipt and service record.
Engineer was very helpful - I didn't receive a receipt from your company - I think he said it would be emailed??
I am so glad I came across LHPS. Both engineers who attended were very knowledgeable and pleasant. LHPS told me how much the work would cost and that was exactly what I was billed for. Even though there were hiccups due to the state previous engineers (not from LHPS) had left the system, the team worked tirelessly to fix my boiler in time for the Christmas break. A big thank you from me and my family. I would definitely recommend LHPS to friends and family.
excellent service and very knowledgeable engineers
Fast and efficient. Thank you very much
Very professional, impressive and clean service. Nice to deal with and friendly plumber and helpful office staff. Highly recommended.
The plumber did a very good job in difficult surroundings
Always reliable and helpful.
Very good service. Arrived on time and kept informed of when they would turn up.
Easy to deal with and professional
Excellent and professional service, would thoroughly recommend. Very easy and pleasant to deal with,
They are good, efficient and fair.
Poor service and exoibitant prices
Very good company and very good job
Excellent service from initial phone call to completed work.
The Engineer arrived on time and carried out the work with a high degree of professionalism, checking the filter, the radiators and the gas meter.
Dillon was prompt when arriving to start the work and was tidy and efficient. I highly reccommend Dillon and your company LHPS.
Very pleased with work. Thank you again, 10 out of 10 for everything.

Paul Nelson.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Responded in good time to our heating issue.
A very professional company. So delighted that a friend recommended them to me. I use for all my heating and plumbing now.
Brilliant first class value and service and recommend as often and I can to anyone wanting ANY heating and plumbing work carried out.

Thanks Shaun for your patience and attention to detail
Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 86 reviews