Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd
Own Driver
Read Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd:

Over 60 years experience within the Heating and Plumbing industry in both the domestic market and Commercial market.<br /> We cover all aspects of work, ranging from repairing a single tap washer or blocked sink right through to boiler replacements and underfloor heating.

info@logicalheatingplumbing.co.uk

4 Oak Grove Road

Tell us how Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd made you happy
Excellent service - Shaun very helpful and polite. I am using them for all my properties now.
Experience and polite youngman
Great service at a great price
Excellent service. Responded quickly with visit quote and fix. Wouldnt hesitate in using them again....and the hot water for my shower is lovely!
I needed to have my boiler moved, some new pipework installed and a fault repaired, LHPS came next day to review what was required, they next day sent a quote for the work which I thought was very competitive, once the work was agreed to be carried out they organised start quickly and the work was completed similarly quickly. The guys who carried out the work were left alone in my home, they took great care to keep everything clean and tidy and I had no reservations in leaving them home alone. the work was carried out to a very high standard and I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend their services.
Very prompt and reliable.
From my first call Logical Heating and Plumbing were polite and knowledgable. They carried out work at my house and business to a very high standard at a reasonable price. I can’t recommend them highly enough!!!
As usual getting the job done efficiently. Have used the company for a few years now.
Really good and professional team.
Very professional and friendly.
Great service, prompt and timely visits, always polite and knowledgeable
Friendly, helpful, accommodating service from LHPS staff across the board. Having used them to deal with two separate issues around the same time I have little hesitation in recommending them.
I am so glad I came across LHPS. Both engineers who attended were very knowledgeable and pleasant. LHPS told me how much the work would cost and that was exactly what I was billed for. Even though there were hiccups due to the state previous engineers (not from LHPS) had left the system, the team worked tirelessly to fix my boiler in time for the Christmas break. A big thank you from me and my family. I would definitely recommend LHPS to friends and family.
excellent service and very knowledgeable engineers
Fast and efficient. Thank you very much
Very professional, impressive and clean service. Nice to deal with and friendly plumber and helpful office staff. Highly recommended.
The plumber did a very good job in difficult surroundings
Always reliable and helpful.
Very good service. Arrived on time and kept informed of when they would turn up.
Easy to deal with and professional
Logical Heating & Plumbing Solutions Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 86 reviews